Kamui's Cipher Card Artwork (Promoted version) and other siblings.

Awakener_

Everyone here is just freaking out about Fe!Kamui's card outfit....

Yeah, I don't think it's that great but to think that outfit is going to be her outfit in game? Sure, it's a possibility that the in-game outfit will be a carbon-copy of the card art, but you've also got to remember the cards are highly stylized to be more eye-appealing. Her outfit in game might be completely different in some regards than the one in cipher one.

I dunno every other card seem accurate don't see why she should be the only one different.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I dunno man, FemKamui seem pretty average to me.

They've been known to take liberties (NSFW?) from time to time.

Isn't that from a ecchi/hentai artist ? ... Don't ask how I know that. :p

Just how popular are those things ?

Isn't that from a ecchi/hentai artist ? ... Don't ask how I know that. :p

Just how popular are those things ?

I have no idea, it's possible because they have a fairly diverse roster of artists.

Ultimately my point is that every artist will bring their own spin to the characters they draw. Some artists will be extremely close to the original designs, whereas others will try experimenting in their own way.

They've been known to take liberties (NSFW?) from time to time.

well I'm referring to this game since it's new and without a doubt get redesigns down the line since it will be out for a while.

That's not meant to be a redesign though. It's just the artist's take on Sorcerer (not Dark Mage) Tharja. Compare with her in-game model:

FE13_Sorcerer_%28Tharja%29.png

Obviously he added many extra details, but the only part of the design completely changed were the socks. Still, it results in an even more fanserviceish outfit due to the artist's creative freedom in translating that low detail model into an artwork. Kamui's promotion is similar since in game we'll only likely see a low quality model like that.

Ugh...the design of those cards definitely don't appeal to me. Fan service aside, I think the worst cards I've seen must be Cordelia and Severa who look like bloody pimped versions of Roman gladiators.

Anyway, Kamui looking ridiculous is hardly anything new. While F!Kamui has a battle swimsuit, M!Kamui's got some kind of extensions on his legs that just scream "hello my enemy, it'll be easy for you to land a blow on my legs since my armor will guide your sword towards my thighs!"

Edited by Thane

I don't dig how the Nohr cards (Marx and Camilla) are weaker than Hoshido cards (Ryuma and Sakura). Man the bias is strong with Hoshido :/ (I love both sides, but this ain't cool).

Am I the only girl here who like the female Kamui's outfit ? She is so pretty !

I believe that's sort of what people raise their eyebrows at. Why would she need to be super pretty and in swimsuit armor when her male counterpart, and most other male characters, look like they're fighting something.

Honestly, I dislike the art style and overdesign of most characters in that card game anyway, so female Kamui doesn't exactly stick out in any way to me.

Edited by Thane

After looking at a rough sketch Lumi made outlining exactly what female Kamui is wearing, I have to agree that it looks kind of silly. It's too bad that we already know what male Kamui's Nohr promotion looks like, otherwise I would have made jokes about how he would have no pants and an exposed chest because Nohr is the land of the sexy … or something. I wonder if the Hoshido female Kamui outfit looks any different or if it's just a palette swap.

EDIT: Something else I forgot to mention regarding female Kamui's outfit. We should at least be thankful that it's an actual leotard and not something akin to DLC Elincia's … panty curtain or whatever you want to call it. Now that would've been stupid.

Edited by Sunwoo

Boobs and legs ftw.

The Nohr Aqua is awesome, it's by far the best one, though Ryouma and Marx are freaking badass too !

Rofl, dat Harold !

Edited by B.Leu

*squints* Uhmmm... Poor girl. Explains why she looks so much happier in her Hoshido art though. I think I see a thumb but I'm not sure it's actually connected to a hand.

She is happier cuz she's a loli in this card. :p