Release hype thread

VincentASM

I"m willing to bet that Charlotte daughter.

That's supposedly the case, yeah. The facial part looks pretty similar.

EDIT: Whoops, for a moment I totally forgot that children are tied to dads this time. Anyways. The similarity is still there. Weird.

Edited by Sias

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Marx's son's name is supposed to be westernized, if possible. Friends on twitter have suggested Siegbert or Gilbert...

Siegbert is most likely, I think. Gilbert would have different katakana at the beginning.

Can I just express my disappointment that we just learned that Aqua/Azura's mother's name is Shenmei, she was wife of Garon and that she is probably the blue haired woman with attire fit for evil queen in those portraits and you guys didn't notice because you are gushing about cute kids? :P

Seriously, thats important spoilery info xD

Okay, so now we have names and faces, but how do we attach the names to the faces?

Maybe comparing hair colours? That worked for roughly two thirds of Awakening's children at least.

So the Mystery continues... .

Yep. There are certainly more first gen characters, we just have neither portraits nor much info for any of them. The wonky description about Aqua's mom is pretty interesting plot-wise though.

Can I just express my disappointment that we just learned that Aqua/Azura's mother's name is Shenmei, she was wife of Garon and that she is probably the blue haired woman with attire fit for evil queen in those portraits and you guys didn't notice because you are gushing about cute kids? :P

Seriously, thats important spoilery info xD

No one cares about Aqua's mom, they just wanna see her kid. But yeah, this is a really big spoiler.

squkyshoes, could you post what the translation says?

Sure!

http://imgur.com/Um3C2EV
Mother... Queen Mikoto had a father to rely on in the Yui-kingdom.

http://imgur.com/Um3C2EV
No, that's wrong. Kamui-niisama isn't a child of/from the same father. (best translation I can give)

Edit: Why didn't this post 20 minutes ago when I hit "post" twice?!

Edited by squkyshoes