Release hype thread

VincentASM

Ok so I'm posting in this thread because it's pretty much low toxicity, but is Soleil's entire character based off her crush on girls or does she do more than that? Cause I love her character design. (and also think it looks a LOT like Lucina...)

Just think if Inigo/Lazward was a female, and you got Soleil (imo)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I'm posting in this thread because it's pretty much low toxicity, but is Soleil's entire character based off her crush on girls or does she do more than that? Cause I love her character design. (and also think it looks a LOT like Lucina...)

Mmm, I can't remember her supports to answer for sure, but I feel like there was more shown of her character than JUST that, though it certain plays some part. I remember her supports with some of the guys also show she's more or less immodest when it comes to changing clothes, and I definitely remember her A support with Lazwald showed that she is rather insightful and will change the subject if someone becomes uncomfortable.

Just think if Inigo/Lazward was a female, and you got Soleil (imo)

That's... not too bad I guess? Like father, like daughter in this case.

I'd have more comments but I can't seem to put them into words without potentially having a misunderstanding of what I'm trying to say, so I'll just say thanks for helping clarify Soleil's characterization!

EDIT: Also thanks to Aquakat, who posted while I was trying to make my initial post!

Edited by MoonlitSonata

Is there any F!Kamui/M!Kanna or M!Kamui/F!Kanna translated support convos out there? I can't find any.

:V My SE came in just now. Tried to salvage the plastic wrap around the game case... but that's not going to happen lol.

btw the cards are in the game case, I was afraid they took them out.

UfMyoTx.jpg

Edited by Xanek

It's beautiful! Enjoy your game, Xanek.

I lied to my mother and told her that the package was clothing that my sister bought LOL. I mean I coulda lied and said it was something for work/school but sister buys a lot of clothing online so .....

Also waiting for the 3DS to come in tomorrow(?) apparently today but... I think the person who handed me the special edition was from the USPS? D:

Edited by Xanek

the JP N3DS is suppose to come in by USPS today (or at least that's what fedex tracking says...)... gonna watch outside my window like a creep for the next like 2 hours and quickly hurry outside to sign for it (if it even needs a signature). Don't want my mother to see this one lol

:V, mail truck came by, no 3DS.... hmm....

U.S. Postal Service will be delivering this shipment.

Estimated delivery :
Tues 7/07/2015

5:00 am Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service

;____;, apparently they got the info from fedex and hasn't done anything yet :C..... NOW I GOTTA WAIT and hope tomorrow it arrives before I goto work...

Also apparently I guess if you do free shipping from amazon and fedex picks it up, they send it off to the USPS when it's close enough D:

The face plates come in tomorrow though

Edited by Xanek

The hype won't die till the game comes out! I'm gonna love this game so much! I can't wait until Fates gets to Europe I'll be the first one to get it!

I have a modded old 3ds for that translation patch that they're working on :v

Luckyyyyyy... :x

You even get a more solid translation.

Its like you want me to envy you.

any info on the fan translation? I know it was out for the menu fix today.

Nope, I only know what they have on their thread. Apparently it's almost ready for release, the menu parts at least

Am I the only person who really, really dislikes the idea of an FE14 fan translation? We're already getting the game. Wouldn't the effort be better spent on re-translating and fixing up the translations for the Judgral games and Tearring Saga? But I digress.

Am I the only person who really, really dislikes the idea of an FE14 fan translation? We're already getting the game. Wouldn't the effort be better spent on re-translating and fixing up the translations for the Judgral games and Tearring Saga? But I digress.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's more current and has more attention and players currently than old games.

I think the whole fan translation idea is interesting because if they do manage to finish the project, it'll be interesting to compare Nintendo's localization script with the translation people in charge of the project have put together.

A lot of things get lost in translations and what to change and what to keep will no doubt be different between both translations.

Edited by carefreejules

^This. Very curious to how Nintendo handles certain words and whatnot, as opposed to a direct translation.

Though I do wish ppl would translate other games, so I understand Dan's side very well.

I mean just now, Nintendo is localizing Mother 1, for example

Other people could be more worried about a censored version than you are. I don't see a problem with the fan translation. You can fix up the Judgral games and Tearring Saga if you'd like.