Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting creepy. Reading threads in this subforum makes me fall into a deep coma. It's like the Serious Discussion board has leaked out to places where decent folk might be exposed to it.

This is getting creepy. Reading threads in this subforum makes me fall into a deep coma. It's like the Serious Discussion board has leaked out to places where decent folk might be exposed to it.

Go on 4 or 8 chan if you want to see what true creepiness is when talking about Fates.

lX6lP8e.png

A grown up version of Elise I found, would take Elise nee-san over Camilla nee-san and have Camilla be my imouto instead.

Flame Shield equipped

She actually looks very pretty like this, I am surprised. People are very talented, as someone else said, for better or worse. I'd take this model over a nude one at least.

Wow that Elise picture lol, probably would look better if didn't have those drill pigtails.

Also apparently from what Icy Toast told me in the multiplayer thread, random limited is the only way to get an even fight, but makes it so you don't encounter people who've used eternal seals :V

So I guess no 5 lv 10's vs 5 lv 10's lol

Can you buy skills from streetpass teams? I read this somewhere once but I don't think it was real/confirmed.

Edit: okay so I guess you can, but they're greyed out on my screen so idk what makes it so you can buy those skills.

Okay so I guess it was because I was underleveled?

Edited by Xanek

She was ice cold.

She was...

tjfLyGI.jpg

Also I just read the "Pain Over" part.. that' makes this even worse LOL

Okay also, himynameismaurice was streaming and told him how to buy skills, its really stupid cheap on how much skills cost..

Here's how to get to buying skills btw: http://imgur.com/a/Xu2qo

You can only buy skills from your respective path, so Hoshido can only buy from Hoshido units, while Nohr can only buy from Nohr

You cannot buy DLC skills (I think?) since he tried buying Aether and it didn't appear in the list to buy.

If the opposing Kamui has Nohr only skills, I would assume you can buy the skills, but I have no idea as I wasn't around to see if he got Galeforce from any unit.

Hell, you can even buy the Skill Nohr & Hoshido from the respective characters if they have it LOL, but if their my castle team has other avatars defending, you cannot buy from them.

Edited by Xanek

She was...

tjfLyGI.jpg

Also I just read the "Pain Over" part.. that' makes this even worse LOL

Okay also, himynameismaurice was streaming and told him how to buy skills, its really stupid cheap on how much skills cost..

Here's how to get to buying skills btw: http://imgur.com/a/Xu2qo

You can only buy skills from your respective path, so Hoshido can only buy from Hoshido units, while Nohr can only buy from Nohr

You cannot buy DLC skills (I think?) since he tried buying Aether and it didn't appear in the list to buy.

If the opposing Kamui has Nohr only skills, I would assume you can buy the skills, but I have no idea as I wasn't around to see if he got Galeforce from any unit.

Hell, you can even buy the Skill Nohr & Hoshido from the respective characters if they have it LOL, but if their my castle team has other avatars defending, you cannot buy from them.

What time did he stream? I missed it...

I must remain strong and not buy a Japanese copy...

BE STRONG... don't be me...I bought JP N3DS, a reseller FE:If special edition, the face plates for the n3ds, and the Renka single debut album..... D:

Edited by Xanek

BE STRONG... don't be me...I bought JP N3DS, a reseller FE:If special edition, the face plates for the n3ds, and the Renka single debut album..... D:

Haha my wallet isn't strong enough for that, sadly. Maybe now is a prime time to build a time machine...

Edited by SilentSavior

I have the money but it will be deciding whether it is to pay for the tuition for the college or for Fates...

My parent will killed me for using the tuition money but it seem so worth imo...

So hard to decide...

I have the money but it will be deciding whether it is to pay for the tuition for the college or for Fates...

My parent will killed me for using the tuition money but it seem so worth imo...

So hard to decide...

That's one hard choice.

All the waifus and husbandos you could need or an education to get set for life.

So hard to decide...

It'll be worth it if you don't have interest and have a lot of excess lol.... don't do it though unless you're working and can make it back easily lol

If I were you, I'd just pay for the tuition and see if I can scrounge up the money through some other means, even if it means waiting a while.

Maybe sell some old games you never play anymore or something.

I guess I can skip a semester of college... if my mom didn't find out or GG me otherwise.

19980 yen? that's like $168, wth, stupid sites like play-asia selling it for $230 LOL.

If your mom is stingy, they'll probably know or figure out somehow.

I mean you can find a 3-4 month job during the semester you're not there lol.

How much did you pay for shipping and what not? what was the total/is the total? or did you not decide yet

Edited by Xanek

19980 yen? that's like $168, wth, stupid sites like play-asia selling it for $230 LOL.

If your mom is stingy, they'll probably know or figure out somehow.

I mean you can find a 3-4 month job during the semester you're not there lol.

I am buying way more than just the japanese N3DS and the games, that the problem (anime blu-rays).

But meh, look like I will have to get my lazy butt of the bad now.

can't wait for the game to come.

Edited by Awakener_