Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not going to tell you now... just somewhere in the U.S.

Lie, best choice (not really). Make it sound convincing somehow lol, or get a job....

Exactly, but once my mother said to me "Why don't you try to play games like a professional and make money?", I was like "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MOTHER?"

I shall track your EP address, somehow.....

I am underage so no job for me

OMG, I don't know what I would do if my mother or father said that to me.I don;t know whether I would hug them or runaway.

Did they just spring this on us or did "we" just not see the fact that they were going to release it today?

(From what I can tell and etc, it does seem that it is coming out "right now")

Kinda ironic since I'm just about to hit the sack...wonder how many streamers actually have time

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Can't wait for streams to start.I just wanna see what happens at decision point.

Friend of mine has apparently found 4 different walkthroughs starting already. Waiting to see if links shall appear or not.

Friend of mine has apparently found 4 different walkthroughs starting already. Waiting to see if links shall appear or not.

Let's see what I found...

Linkmstr on YT finished the Hoshido route and started the Nohr route. He also included the amiibo battles as well.

[spoiler=Links]

Hoshido Playlist

Nohr Playlist

omegaevolution also has a walkthrough going of the Nohr path and I think he said he'd do the Hoshido route afterwards.

[spoiler=Link]

Nohr Playlist

And of course, SoC is playing through the game as well. His channel should be rather easy to find though so...

Note: I have avoided watching them all myself, because while I don't have the strength to resist story spoilers, I don't want to spoil map design. ^^ Hopefully, at least one of them will be what someone is looking for.

Edit: And there are probably more out there, it's just these came to mind the quickest.

Edited by Sorin

I wonder what (if anything) could be different between the official release and the leaked version 4Chan and co played a few weeks back?

..Oh hell no.

Fog of war is back?

EDIT:

Man, Gunther's back early...

Edited by DIO