Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The translation patch is pretty fascinating really... they got that up and working remarkably quick.

I can understand some people wishing other games that were not localized getting translation priority, but really a project like this only keeps going as long as people have the desire and drive to do it... so more power to them. Its at least going to be interesting to understand a bit more in some of the streams I watch as to what the player is doing.

Hairy Kamui approves?

53b1bedf9874baca430a1d39abc289ea.png

On a side note... Kinda wish we had more options for our Kamuis, even if it resulted in monstrosities like this. XD

The translation patch is pretty fascinating really... they got that up and working remarkably quick.

I can understand some people wishing other games that were not localized getting translation priority, but really a project like this only keeps going as long as people have the desire and drive to do it... so more power to them. Its at least going to be interesting to understand a bit more in some of the streams I watch as to what the player is doing.

Hairy Kamui approves?

On a side note... Kinda wish we had more options for our Kamuis, even if it resulted in monstrosities like this. XD

Why is there a dead Shih Tzu on his head?

Hairy Kamui approves?

Enh i just want beards, are there any pictures of bearded Kaimui floating around the internets?

Why is there a dead Shih Tzu on his head?

Why not? Dragon genes going haywire causing excessive hair growth? >.>

Enh i just want beards, are there any pictures of bearded Kaimui floating around the internets?

I don't know what you are Saiyan... >.>

44adc385c68a486f93ebe45ff11306fd.png

...Bearded Kamui eh... that would be a worthwhile accessory option. Is it just me though, or do the Facial options in the portraits not show up on the character model at all? Except for the eye patches? Like... where is Kamui's bandage or cool looking scar on the 3d character models? ...seems a bit disappointing.

Playing Awakening to get some of my rusty skill back in preparation for Fates, 6 chapters in and I have to reset 7 times on Hard/classic. Before I can survival the beginning chapters of L+ on classic with no more than 3 or 4 resets and now I am struggling on hard/classic... Removed supporting unit's weapon when using pair up to familiarized myself with Fate's revamped pair-up system. So far it really hard to control that muscle memory of just pairing up away and straight up attacking thinking that I can get a dual strike until I realized that supporting unit's weapon is removed.

Edited by Awakener_

Just beat Awakening on Lunatic-Classic, now started a Lunatic+/Classic run with the following stipulations in mind:

Must do Chapters in the order that they appear in (in this case, Prolouge - Chapters 1-3 - Paralouge 1 - Chapter 4 and so on...) With the exception of Morgan's Paralouge since...

I'm marrying Tiki, therefore I have to do Morgan's right after Tiki's.

And minimal grinding...though I dont know if I can keep this one up since y'know, Lunatic+.

So far i'm on Chapter 6, so I'm doing "decent". Anyways, I figure this'll keep me at bay for 6 months.

Perhaps I should take up your "Psueudo-Fates" challenge as well. Sounds like fun.

Also...this friggin song. So good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANTeFGWmBU

Edited by Lord Rhygbaro

^Not only that but you can only initiate dual-strike by putting them side by side, hard but i'm sort of getting used to it now. You also can't rank up any supports or do supports, you will have to use the minimum of the benefit possible given by the pair-up. This challenge also involved a str + and mag- avatar without using magic tomes early game until promotion. Undoable in any difficultly higher than hard for me, but someone can try though.

Edited by Awakener_

^Not only that but you can only initiate dual-strike by putting them side by side, hard but i'm sort of getting used to it now. You also can't rank up any supports or do supports, you will have to use the minimum of the benefit possible given by the pair-up. This challenge also involved a str + and mag- avatar without using magic tomes early game until promotion. Undoable in any difficultly higher than hard for me, but someone can try though.

But Avatar's Dragonstone is a magic weapon.

Anyone know how to fight against your own my castle team? I did it once and I forgot...unless I was losing my mind.

also fedex needs to hurry and deliver my face plates, and USPS needs to hurry and deliver the 3ds :c

Edited by Xanek

Okay, does anyone know how to actually capture units to send to the prison? Can't figure out for the life of me.

Also, <internal screaming of happiness intensifies>, now for the 3DS to arrive slowly in the mail...

bLkfmtE.jpg

I never spent so much on a single franchise...

MUr4ZlA.jpg?1

Edited by Xanek

Might I ask where you live so I may steal those beautiful objects you have there?You may feel a knife inside your body too.(JK)

I am so jealous.I really want the games so badly but I haves no money and there is no point in asking my parents cause they will literally just say:

'Why do you need it?' or 'You already have a 3ds, why do you need another?'

They never understood they gaming thing.

Might I ask where you live so I may steal those beautiful objects you have there?You may feel a knife inside your body too.(JK)

I am so jealous.I really want the games so badly but I haves no money and there is no point in asking my parents cause they will literally just say:

'Why do you need it?' or 'You already have a 3ds, why do you need another?'

They never understood they gaming thing.

Well, not going to tell you now... just somewhere in the U.S.

Lie, best choice (not really). Make it sound convincing somehow lol, or get a job....

Exactly, but once my mother said to me "Why don't you try to play games like a professional and make money?", I was like "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY MOTHER?"