Release hype thread

VincentASM

Normally when you fill a heart, the messages says that your bonds have deepened. When it reaches an exclamation mark, it says your bond has become even deeper, and you may be able to do new things.

The next exclamation point seems to be at heart #6.

When he filled the 4th heart, Joker gave the screen a kiss.

So my joke about it unlocking a sex scene might not be so far off after all.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for those wondering about reinforcements, they spawn BEFORE the player phase (at least in the map I'm watching), even in Lunatic Nohr.

Thank god! Random reinforcements out of nowhere was something I hated in Awakening.

[spoiler=concerning luna and the awakening look-alikes]

WAIT LUNA, LAZWARD, AND ODIN ARE ACTUALLY SEVERA, INIGO, AND OWAIN?

WOWOWOW YES YESYES YESYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSES IT'S ACTUALLY SEVERA but now i don't wanna marry her anymore lol

I'm so hyped for this game right now! I can't believe we have to wait 6+ months *cry*

You can also reclass into your spouse's classes according to the Iwata Asks.

That's cool! Does it include people like Nishiki and Flannel though? Or are those special cases since that's a race thing?

Are beaststones/dragonstones buyable? I can imagine since we were shown Aqua literally creating a dragonstone that she could be a stone-seller.

EDIT: Also, the effects of the stones, like how we've been told that hidden weapons apply debuffs and steel weapons have a lower chance to double?

Edited by MoonlitSonata

... nope I take it back. I think the kids might not come from the future past world but from the world we played in Awakening

but...but if they are the same versions from Awakening, then does this canonize pairings then? I mean, I paired F!Morgan with Ingio, this means I can't get Lazward's child without rendering that non-canon (or making the negative outlook that Inigo would totally cheat on whoever he hooks up with true)

Question: Do we have translations for all of the amiibo lines Robin and Lucina have? I am curious, since I wonder if they reference this at all. Also, does the game explain if the Amiibos are the actual versions of the characters or not?

So, mechanics speaking, what's the benefits of getting married? Does the shield gauge rise faster?

- More units in children

- There's an item that allows you to reclass to your spouse's class.

- If you count increased face-rubbing mechanics as benefits, those too...

EDIT: LOL Rinka is so jealous of Orochi's +7 strength promotion gain...

Edited by Sylphid

but...but if they are the same versions from Awakening, then does this canonize pairings then? I mean, I paired F!Morgan with Ingio, this means I can't get Lazward's child without rendering that non-canon (or making the negative outlook that Inigo would totally cheat on whoever he hooks up with true)

Question: Do we have translations for all of the amiibo lines Robin and Lucina have? I am curious, since I wonder if they reference this at all. Also, does the game explain if the Amiibos are the actual versions of the characters or not?

I don't know. I think they use the official artwork color for their hair.

you could simply go with the outlook of it being a different Inigo than yours, it doesn't make your pairing non canon'just not the same Inigo as the one you use in fates. it is easy enough with them having their default hair anyway

I admit, I'm actually extremely upset about this. One of the driving things about Awakening was that there were no 'canon' pairings. There was a lot of flexibility for headcanons in general, which made it fun for me, since I write fanfiction.

I finally started on my own novelization of Awakening (a dime a dozen I know) and F!RobinxInigo was the planned Avatar paired. The last thing I expected was for the 'happy ending' implied for the pairing (and other Avatar pairing) to be near-debunked by the new FE game. And it just…Really, really hurts. And sapped almost all motivation for the fic in one swoop, which is an awful feeling in of itself.

I was willing to accept them being AU versions of the kids. This I am *far* less willing to accept. There's probably more to this that we're not seeing, but until the situation is clarified, I'm now thinking of not buying FE14 at all. New information might change my mind, but that Odin/Lazward support frankly doesn't give me much hope.

If it helps, the Outrealm gate means this could just be an alternate version of them again. Like if you never got them hitched in the original game, so they took off after the war ended since no reason to stay or felt like intruders with their baby selves.

We already had at least two Inigo's with Days of Future Past, whose to say there can't be three?

I thought Azura was going to die for a second there. This game needs to stop killing off playable characters already.

I was prepared for the worst already

Now I'm worried she'll die before the story ends though...

EDIT: Ryoma the dodge tank 8D

EDIT2: this player always loses in the second round of arena...

Edited by Sylphid

I was prepared for the worst already

Now I'm worried she'll die before the story ends though...

EDIT: Ryoma the dodge tank 8D

Honestly, killing off playable characters is, while not something I like, still understandable. It's the killing off of marriage candidates, that have in built children, like Kaze that kind of annoys me. Hopefully he at least isn't really dead and will return later on.

How can rinka be jealous of someone's RNG?

Its actual story?

No, it was a joke on Rinka's apparently poor strength growth (or royal rng screw) and her promotion bonuses in Strength being +2 and +3 (the latter in magic hybrid class), while Orochi got +7 Strength from promoting into a hybrid class.

Also, Izana in the bathhouse, YAHOO!

So, after having downloaded the soundtrack, I've noticed something: there are files with "STRM_BOSS" in there name, and they are classified under A, B, and C. Now, I know a couple of the B files are boss themes in the Nohr version, which makes me reason that A is Hoshido. So, that leaves C. I can only conclude this: They included music tracks for the 3rd path.

EDIT: And what do I find? "STRM_MAP" files classified in the same fashion.

Edited by The DanMan