Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler= About stuff in the pastebin] I just finished fixing up a part from my Lissa cosplay and then right after I saw the Liz+Ophelia and Liz+Odin supports and now I'm getting a lot of canon granddaughter feels rn. Literally had to take a moment after reading that Ophelia conversation/support.

Edited by squkyshoes

It might have been answered already, but FeKamui married with Shara is supposed to get Kanna, right....? That's what I kept reading everywhere. Yet, my FeKamui is married with Shara, and no Kanna in sight. No paralogues available.

I know that there's sometime a chapter requirement (for example, Kaze's child paralogue only opened a few chapters after he got married), but I'm starting to have some hefty doubts since I'm at chapter 21 out of 28... My Kamui is a general and not her default class, but I can't see that possibly making a difference in getting Kanna's paralogue.

It might have been answered already, but FeKamui married with Shara is supposed to get Kanna, right....? That's what I kept reading everywhere. Yet, my FeKamui is married with Shara, and no Kanna in sight. No paralogues available.

I know that there's sometime a chapter requirement (for example, Kaze's child paralogue only opened a few chapters after he got married), but I'm starting to have some hefty doubts since I'm at chapter 21 out of 28... My Kamui is a general and not her default class, but I can't see that possibly making a difference in getting Kanna's paralogue.

Sadly, it was confirmed that if Mamui marries Zero or Femui marries Shara, no kids are produced.

Sadly, it was confirmed that if Mamui marries Zero or Femui marries Shara, no kids are produced.

That's a shame... It does make sense that you can't adopt a random dragon. Would have loved an adopted kid, even if he/she was pretty generic and didn't have dragon powers. Ah well, I'll live. Thanks for the information!

What's the deal with Crimson, is she playable on both routes? Who can she support with? What role does she play?

She is only playable on Hoshido.She can only support with Kmaui and Kanna(If she is her daughter).

Does anyone have Marx and Pieri's supports? Also, does anyone know if Marx can support Hinoka in the third path?

A chart earlier in the thread confirms Marx x Hinoka is a thing, but I'm pretty sure no one has translated Marx x Pieri yet.

I would like to know if the support between the mother and her child us a generic like awakening.

I think for the most part they're generic, but in the 3rd route I'm pretty sure that Luna and Matoi have a unique conversation.

Can you have an A+ and an S Support at the same time?

Yes and an A+ support only affects one person.E.g If Kagerou gets an A+ with Rinka, only Kagerou will get the A+, Rinka will still be able to get another A+ that is not with Kagerou.(However she can A+ with Kagerou if she wants.)

Also, 1 A+ per character.

I think for the most part they're generic, but in the 3rd route I'm pretty sure that Luna and Matoi have a unique conversation.

Actually, it doesn't look like it. I compared Matoi and Luna's parent-child support with Matoi and Rinka's, and they're basically the same, except Lunavera says some extra stuff about Cordelia. Matoi's dialogue is all the same, and they all have the same gist. It definitely sounds like it was intentionally created for Luna as Matoi's mother, though.

Yes and an A+ support only affects one person.E.g If Kagerou gets an A+ with Rinka, only Kagerou will get the A+, Rinka will still be able to get another A+ that is not with Kagerou.(However she can A+ with Kagerou if she wants.)

Also, 1 A+ per character.

So if you can A+ or S rank hoshidan and nohr childreb. What I assume you can this gives so many options

I don't know if anyone else has confirmed this yet, but do all the child paralogues show up at the same time?

In chapter 8, my Suzukaze married Rinka. In chapter 10, he died tragically. After chapter 11, Tsubaki's and Hinata's children's paralogues showed up, but none for Kaze, even though the story sequence after chapter 10 proved he wasn't dead canonically.

This either means that children don't appear if their dads die before chapter 10 (unlike awakening, where the mothers would retreat) or his daughter's paralogue doesn't show up until later. Anybody know?

I don't know if anyone else has confirmed this yet, but do all the child paralogues show up at the same time?

In chapter 8, my Suzukaze married Rinka. In chapter 10, he died tragically. After chapter 11, Tsubaki's and Hinata's children's paralogues showed up, but none for Kaze, even though the story sequence after chapter 10 proved he wasn't dead canonically.

This either means that children don't appear if their dads die before chapter 10 (unlike awakening, where the mothers would retreat) or his daughter's paralogue doesn't show up until later. Anybody know?

Well... Suzukaze's child will show up after chapter 15

Suzkaze must have an A rank with Kamui to survive the vents of chapter 10. If he survives, then his child appears. I'm not sure if it takes a couple more chapters but I don't think so.