Fire Emblem Fates Classes Thread

Sky Soldier

So I realize that I'm a few days late, but are the characters' bases located in that as well? Or would I need to look elsewhere for that.

What bases?

Base classes? Base stats?

Whatever you're thinking of, they're probably in the game files : P

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you marry Aqua to Kaze or some other ninja/samurai, use the marriage seal to make get to her be Puppeteer class, nab the Copycat Puppet skill, and then Parallel Seal back to Singer and use Copycat Puppet for a second Singer?

Copycat Singers can't sing

If you have two singers, you can literally move the entire battlefield in one turn and kill the boss with them on the very first turn (especially when they have as much offensive power as Azura does).

If you can pick up your partners class with the marriage seal, what happens when you try to use it on Aqua? I know you can't get singer, so do you get Pegasus Warrior?

How about Flannell's and Nishiki's classes? Can their wives become Garou/Fox Spirit?

If you have two singers, you can literally move the entire battlefield in one turn and kill the boss with them on the very first turn (especially when they have as much offensive power as Azura does).

Just like the infinite exp by dancing at each other, this would be solved by dancers being unable to dance for other dancers though.

I admit I can see this being done with 2 dancers + mounted class. Or with Galeforce added in.

Can Corrin reclass into any other class just like Robin without limits, or is their reclass option limited to exactly one other class of the player's choosing?

^ you get to choose one base class of your choosing during avatar creation

From the main site the options are

Available classes: Cavalier, Knight, Fighter, Mercenary, Outlaw, Samurai, Oni Savage, Lance Fighter, Spellcaster, Priest (male), Priestess (female), Pegasus Warrior, Bowman, Wyvern Rider, Ninja, Dark Mage, Rod Knight, Herb Merchant and the corresponding promoted classes, when at the required Level

So it appears to be every Normal (ie not a fox spirit,singer,ect), class is an option.

Regarding the classes, we seem to have the following new classes missing

Butler (because the whole Maid/Butler thing, not sure if we should combine them)

Managarmr

Herb Merchant (wait are there units that have this as default? I don't recall)

Weapon Master

Great Merchant

Shura

Blacksmith

Mountain Priest

War Priestess

Nine Tailed Fox

For example, is Holy Bowman> Sniper acceptable? There might be a bit of a problem with Holy Lancer though (I think it's currently set to go to Halberdiers)

Oh er, I probably need to dig up the image of the hooded man's class.

Spoilers ahead

Is Water Familiar for Nohr Chapter 27 Boss's name acceptable though?

I suppose we also need to add whatever class Garon Dragon is, I think...and maybe a few others. Like the monsters.

Midoriko, Kaze's daughter.

Completely forgot about the second generation characters, I keep forgetting them alot

I actually like Midoriko alot.

The Herb Merchant (and Great Merchant) skills? Not so much.

To try and not be so negative, I suppose the class max stats are pretty balanced

Generals seem to be like "gods" in this game though, as they can pretty much smash everything with their superior stats while giving no cares about double attack thresholds

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The Herb Merchant (and Great Merchant) skills? Not so much.

I dunno, household cure looks like it could be decent. Extravagance could be amazing in pvp, if you get your items back after the battle. Otherwise it'd really depend on the availability of golden coins. I certainly wouldn't use it in a random skirmish or anything though.

Edited by capmalachi

Knowing that the Lodestar and Great Lord classes are available to use on other units besides Amiibo through DLC, do you guys think it's safe to assume the same will be case with the Vanguard and Grandmaster classes?

Both have some pretty neat skills.

Knowing that the Lodestar and Great Lord classes are available to use on other units besides Amiibo through DLC, do you guys think it's safe to assume the same will be case with the Vanguard and Grandmaster classes?

Both have some pretty neat skills.

I believe that applies specifically to the Drain skills only, so no.

I believe that applies specifically to the Drain skills only, so no.

Uh...

Someone over at 4chan got the Awakening DLC to work and as rewards for completing the map that same person received a Lodestar and a Great Lord seal. Unless I'm missing something here

Edited by LiquidDefiance

Uh...

Someone over at 4chan got the Awakening DLC to work and as rewards for completing the map that same person received a Lodestar and a Great Lord seal. Unless I'm missing something here

Oh? That's news to me. Also it seems like I misread your original post, so sorry about that. Then yeah, I guess I can see that happening. But really? Anyone can become a Great Lord?

Oh? That's news to me. Also it seems like I misread your original post, so sorry about that. Then yeah, I guess I can see that happening. But really? Anyone can become a Great Lord?

No problem!

But yeah, I believe they posted a pic of Azura as a Great Lord and Leo as a Lodestar (aka Blond Marth). Let me see if I can find 'em...

Couldn't find Azura's. Still:

Leo as a Vanguard

1435354741605.jpg

Kamui as a Vanguard

1435346250527.jpg

Hana as a Great Lord

1435347903866.jpg

Receiving one of the seals

1435350718110.jpg

But, like Azz mentioned, only one seal per patch (unless you can work around that with marriage and buddy seal shenanigans) and it's my understanding only girls can promote into Great Lord while only guys can promote into Vanguard.

^ i assume calling the class in the spolier vanguard was a typo/mistake, considering you call it lodestar several posts before. And lthe class looks an awful lot like a lodestar anyway,

Yeah, that's what that was. orz

Edited by LiquidDefiance

^ you get to choose one base class of your choosing during avatar creation

From the main site the options are

Available classes: Cavalier, Knight, Fighter, Mercenary, Outlaw, Samurai, Oni Savage, Lance Fighter, Spellcaster, Priest (male), Priestess (female), Pegasus Warrior, Bowman, Wyvern Rider, Ninja, Dark Mage, Rod Knight, Herb Merchant and the corresponding promoted classes, when at the required Level

So it appears to be every Normal (ie not a fox spirit,singer,ect), class is an option.

Thanks. I also heard that the Avatar can use Buddy Seals with anyone they attained A Rank with. Does this mean that they can choose only one person to use a buddy seal with (which could be anyone), or is the number of who they can use a Buddy Seal with limitless?

^ i think buddy sealing for avatar is unlimited but honestly with a free class of your choice and having A supports for every unit for buddy sealing, plus marriage sealing, for skill purposes you have eventually have pretty much 3 base classes of your choosing anyway with only one buddy seal, only real problem is if you like a S support of a class with rubbish skills. As 12 (if you chose you cards right and not counting Nohr prince/ss route skills of course) promoted skills and 6 unprompted should be enough wiggle room for most skill combos and hopefull as good stat cap class. I don't see the big problem with unlimted buddy seals as the advantage is lower than it seems with what 3 classes alone can get you.