Fire Emblem Fates Classes Thread

Sky Soldier

This is nice and all, but aren't there some clear stat modifiers for each character? :huh: I'm surprised no one's bothered to datamine that yet even with confirmed class growths and individual growths, let alone give us all the info we need. Maybe there are no more stat modifiers...

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that, someone (egobarrier for the record ) has posted that they had a falco knight azura that had +0 strength +1 skl +3 speed +0 luck +0 res compared to the max falco knight stats that we have now, no pic sadly, but considering that this was posted before we had the max stats, its seems legit to me.

I doubt that, someone (egobarrier for the record ) has posted that they had a falco knight azura that had +0 strength +1 skl +3 speed +0 luck +0 res compared to the max falco knight stats that we have now, no pic sadly, but considering that this was posted before we had the max stats, its seems legit to me.

Watch her have like a -3 def mod. Maybe characters will have HP mods this time around too?

Yeah -3 defence mod is what i am expecting as well. I am not sure about hp modifiers, sure hp growth are more like regular growths now, but hp is still on a higher range than other stats, plus every max hp is a Multiple of 5, and what would plus or minus 5 hp be worth? One stat? 2? Seems liable to screw over units who get the wrong amount of hp modifier even more than other stats.

This is nice and all, but aren't there some clear stat modifiers for each character? :huh: I'm surprised no one's bothered to datamine that yet even with confirmed class growths and individual growths, let alone give us all the info we need. Maybe there are no more stat modifiers...

I'm not sure, but I think I'm the only person data-mining stats and I can only work on a few things a day XD

Today was the sword and lance-type weapons.

Actually, looking at the max HP, Eternal Seals aside, they look nigh unreachable for a large number of units (Average HP Growth is 40/50% anyway)

It's not unusual to have units with more stat than HP

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Actually, looking at the max HP, Eternal Seals aside, they look nigh unreachable for a large number of units (Average HP Growth is 40/50% anyway)

It's not unusual to have units with more stat than HP

You can buy stat-ups and I assume that includes the heaven's robe.

Yesh that seems fast.the funny thing is her highest str cap is in Basara, but that has no weapon synergy with Ninja. (That class just seems high in general looks like the obly reg class, with 30s across the board. 65 hp as well even.

Actually, it looks like there might be some character-specific modifiers again on the max stats. My Elite Ninja Kagerou is now at 27 strength, and there's no identifier she's capped. I used a +1 to all stats item, and she went up to 28. Then I used one of those +2 strength modifier and she got up to 30 strength, but the number is now in big flashy green. So 3 more than the "default maximum".

Wonder if we'll have "Brave Kunai", sounds silly, but I'm honestly not sure.

Otherwise, aside from the healing classes, it seems every class gets at least an A Rank (I.E, Brave Weapon) in something, and as you know, B for everything else.

(Except Aqua but she's not promoted so that's that)

Actually, it looks like there might be some character-specific modifiers again on the max stats. My Elite Ninja Kagerou is now at 27 strength, and there's no identifier she's capped. I used a +1 to all stats item, and she went up to 28. Then I used one of those +2 strength modifier and she got up to 30 strength, but the number is now in big flashy green. So 3 more than the "default maximum".

kagerou gets plus 3 str Nice! Strangely both of the stat mods i have seen have had a +3 in a stat, the other was Azura with speed (she had + 1 skill too and neaturl in str/luck/res. I know a statistic of 2 is nothing to go on, but the having plus 3s for those charecters in those stats surprises me a bit.

^ actually paladins have A ranks in both lance and swords.

Edited by goodperson707

Do we have picturers of anyone as a butler besides Joker?

There don't seem to be generic Butlers, only maids, and I'd like to know if all butlers have his outfit.

I don't hae an image, but something funny, Leo can be a butler.

Wonder if we'll have "Brave Kunai", sounds silly, but I'm honestly not sure.

Otherwise, aside from the healing classes, it seems every class gets at least an A Rank (I.E, Brave Weapon) in something, and as you know, B for everything else.

(Except Aqua but she's not promoted so that's that)

According to the text dump, yes there is a Brave Kunai. There is a brave version of (the Nohr version of) everything, including tomes. BUT, they only get two consecutive attacks if the user initiates the battle, and they all cause some sort of drop in the user's stats.

Edited by Bovinian

According to the text dump, yes there is a Brave Kunai. There is a brave version of (the Nohr version of) everything, including tomes. BUT, they only get two consecutive attacks if the user initiates the battle, and they all cause some sort of drop in the user's stats.

I believe they also raise crit.

Brave Book yay!

How do you guys feel about the path-specific classes? Like how you can only get Myrmidons (or Samurais in this case) on the Hoshido path, or only have mercenaries on the Nohr path? Good move or bad move on IS's part? I personally am a little upset by it, but I suppose that's what the third path is for.

How do you guys feel about the path-specific classes? Like how you can only get Myrmidons (or Samurais in this case) on the Hoshido path, or only have mercenaries on the Nohr path? Good move or bad move on IS's part? I personally am a little upset by it, but I suppose that's what the third path is for.

You can capture generics of a class you want but otherwise don't have access to, so it doesn't bother me much.

Edited by EJ107

You don't even need to capture; I'm playing Hoshido route and my main team includes five different Nohr classes. It's not THAT big of a restriction. From what I can tell, with reclassing even just characters who aren't Corrin, Hoshido has access to all Nohr base classes except Garou and possibly Dark Mage.

I find it ironic that the examples you picked aren't fully exclusive, mercenary is a parallel seal option for 3 of the shared characters (Gunter/Felicia and Silas) for Hoshido and samurai is available to at least Kaze and odin for Nohr (Izana yukimura and Fugga also have the class and i think Izana is available in Nohr) Some classes are exclusive of course but i think there are only 2-3 maybe 4 base classes per route well at least for hoshido classes, and some share promotions i believe. (I don't really count the shifters)

^Really who is your fighter? I thought the thief guy who had it was Nohr only?

Edited by goodperson707

I was noticing something when looking at the maximum weapon ranks for the classes. Both beaststone using classes are able to attain S rank with their stone, and Corrin who is the only one able to use dragonstones (if someone else can use them please don't tell me. I'm trying to stay spoiler free.) can't. Could Corrin have a third path promotion which allows them to gain S rank with dragonstones? It seems kind of weird to me that the other transforming characters can attain S rank with their transforming stone, and Corrin can't.