3rd Route Chapter titles and Sypnosis (Spoilers!)

VincentASM

You speak like that's a bad thing.

Joking aside, I have to wonder what MyCastle will look like in the 3rd path, and who will handle the prison, Orochi or Zero?

It's a good thing in a sense.

I'm just saying it's similar to RD's stat caps (not including Laguz). I'm guessing Orochi and Zero take shifts.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I know this doesn't have anything to do with the Third Path, but...

What happens to Hinoka on the Nohr route? Does she get killed by you? Does she get killed by someone else? Does she kill herself?

Hey, I know this doesn't have anything to do with the Third Path, but...

What happens to Hinoka on the Nohr route? Does she get killed by you? Does she get killed by someone else? Does she kill herself?

Why am I doing this

She survives

It's a good thing in a sense.

I'm just saying it's similar to RD's stat caps (not including Laguz). I'm guessing Orochi and Zero take shifts.

I was actually talking about the fanfics...

From what I've seen, Camilla spares her due to Kamui's pleading.

But how is Sakura alive? She was supposed to be torn to shreds. And, why are they all okay with everything despite Ryouma and Takumi both KILLING THEMSELVES?

But how is Sakura alive? She was supposed to be torn to shreds. And, why are they all okay with everything despite Ryouma and Takumi both KILLING THEMSELVES?

That was a false rumor. The one killed by monsters is Lilith. Unless I'm mixing up the routes now...

Anyway, the people leading Nohr's forces and who ordered them to kill the Hoshido soldiers against Kamui's orders are all dead by the end. And it's not like Hoshido didn't kill Nohr people either and even sent assassins after Kamui as soon as he left for Nohr (see the Kamui/Aqua supports for Nohr).

Edited by NeonZ

That was proven to be a false rumor. From what I've seen, Hinoka and Sakura survive the Nohr route regardless.

Not sure if this was answered or if we even know the answer but can the Nohr siblings S Rank with the Hoshido siblings or at least A Rank? In the third route of course.

Not sure if this was answered or if we even know the answer but can the Nohr siblings S Rank with the Hoshido siblings or at least A Rank? In the third route of course.

They can.

Luna and Satomi can S rank each other for dat 100% clone.

It appears they can.

Wait, I saw a few posters here talking about it but, is it really true that;

Izana dies in the third route? I thought he joined you in that route?

If he does, how does it happen? The summary for Chapter 11 says that you rescued him, so I'm really confused. It sucks since i wanted to marry him in that route, too. :/

If he does, how does it happen? The summary for Chapter 11 says that you rescued him, so I'm really confused. It sucks since i wanted to marry him in that route, too. :/

Izana is some Nohrian evil jester in disguise or something like that

]

Izana is some Nohrian evil jester in disguise or something like that

]

The Nohrian mage guy (Zoura) disguised himself as Izana, the REAL Izana is uh..somewhere else. The rest of the stuff other people said applies, like him joining you in Hoshido. Not sure about the rest.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. He dies in Chapter 10, after he tells you everything he knows.

Not quite sure how he dies...

I agree the "rescue" part is a bit confusing, but I'm pretty sure that's what it says.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. He dies in Chapter 10, after he tells you everything he knows.

Not quite sure how he dies...

I agree the "rescue" part is a bit confusing, but I'm pretty sure that's what it says.

So probably his death is not scripted and you can save him?

I'm just very curious about what Aqua tells Kamui about the Invisible kingdom and her relationship to it.

I am just guessing, but it's probably a similar situation to her view of Nohr.

Since she was so young, she probably don't have many memories of the Invisible Kingdom or any attachment to it. So even though she's their princess, she probably doesn't feel as such.

Hence why she apparently doesn't seem mind Kamui becoming the next king/queen of the Invisible Kingdom, even though Anankos/Hydra stole the throne from Azura's father.

Then again, Anankos/Hydra is technically the rightful ruler, since Azura's father and her bloodline in general are descended from Anankos/Hydra.

Oh, in a sense, I guess Azura and Kamui are veeeeeeeeery distant relatives, what with Kamui being Ananko.Hydra's child.

So probably his death is not scripted and you can save him?

I mean it's hard to tell from the context. There may be animated or in-game cutscenes that show his death. All I can see is text depicting Izana exasperating and then dying.

From what I can see, his death can't be avoided. There isn't an alternative version of the same scene where he survives. He tells his story, then dies. End of story.

When you play the actual game, you'll probably understand the circumstances of his death better. For now, there is no context, unless some sneaky people who played the 3rd route can tell us more. Or can read the script better than me : P

I am just guessing, but it's probably a similar situation to her view of Nohr.

Since she was so young, she probably don't have many memories of the Invisible Kingdom or any attachment to it. So even though she's their princess, she probably doesn't feel as such.

Hence why she apparently doesn't seem mind Kamui becoming the next king/queen of the Invisible Kingdom, even though Anankos/Hydra stole the throne from Azura's father.

Then again, Anankos/Hydra is technically the rightful ruler, since Azura's father and her bloodline in general are descended from Anankos/Hydra.

Oh, in a sense, I guess Azura and Kamui are veeeeeeeeery distant relatives, what with Kamui being Ananko.Hydra's child.

I mean it's hard to tell from the context. There may be animated or in-game cutscenes that show his death. All I can see is text depicting Izana exasperating and then dying.

From what I can see, his death can't be avoided. There isn't an alternative version of the same scene where he survives. He tells his story, then dies. End of story.

When you play the actual game, you'll probably understand the circumstances of his death better. For now, there is no context, unless some sneaky people who played the 3rd route can tell us more. Or can read the script better than me : P

I thought she was born in Nohr cause I remember her telling Kamui this when they first meet.