"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know what the hell this thing is/symbolizes yet?

UYT0sC8.jpg

Why are Chrom, Lissa, Freddy and Thraja all falling from the sky while Lucina decides to be hipster?

My guess, It just to make it look cool, I mean, I think it's cool, with the wyvens (I thought they were birds) and the light and dark. It just gives that Final Fantasy feeling.

Unless this is an actual location somewhere in either of the 3 paths...

Yes you can still gain stats and skills from lv.99 onwards.

Thank you very much for the answer. That means I don't have to worry about building/upgrading my statues early so everyone reaches the new caps (even if exp will be harder to get by that point).

So is the Lance Azura and Shigure wield in their portraits and official artwork a thing or no?

It's a generic Blessed Lance.

With 52 pages I'm guaranteed to repeat someone else. Sorry for that!

Which route have you found more rewarding and why should I want to play that one over the alternative?

I haven't played yet but the general trend is pick Hoshido/Birthright if you prioritize story over game play and pick Nohr/Conquest if you prioritize interesting game play over story.

With 52 pages I'm guaranteed to repeat someone else. Sorry for that!

Which route have you found more rewarding and why should I want to play that one over the alternative?

My favorite was Hoshido. You can grind, but the squishiness of your squad and the power of the enemies never really lets you feel overpowered on Hard or Lunatic. The story is more traditional Fire Emblem fare but it more fuffiling, realistic, and engaging than the other story lines for several reasons that people have pointed out all over these boards. You feel challenged, yet free.

Still, I played all routes, and encourage fans to play them all if they can.

Just remember that your question is highly subjective and that this thread, which is meant for quick answers to specific questions, probably won't answer your question in a satisfactory way. There are plenty of Hoshido vs Nohr threads or threads that touch upon that

My questions~

1st: What is the promotion of Nohr Princess~?
2nd: How do the DLC/children chapters work in the Nohr route~?
3rd: If you use a Buddy/Marriage Seal with Aqua/Azura, do you get songtress~?

My questions~

1st: What is the promotion of Nohr Princess~?

2nd: How do the DLC/children chapters work in the Nohr route~?

3rd: If you use a Buddy/Marriage Seal with Aqua/Azura, do you get songtress~?

1. White or Dark Blood, depending on campaign.

2. Enemies get stronger as you progress in the game.

3. No.

Will there be options to adjust the volume of BGM, SFX, system sounds and voices (like in Fe:Awk)? In fact, how do the in-game options fair compared to Fe:Awks?

The options menu is identical to that of Awakening's. You can still set the volumes separately (and turn off dialog voices altogether).

Edited by nocturnal YL

So I just wanna know, if Kamui A ranks an opposite sex character, can he reclass to their class via buddy seal or is it just opposite sex characters?Just wandering since I would like to get Oni an Merchant in IK without making one of them my secondary.

Is it ever possible to have Gurei as an Outlaw and Syalla as a Dark Mage in Birthright?

So I just wanna know, if Kamui A ranks an opposite sex character, can he reclass to their class via buddy seal or is it just opposite sex characters?Just wandering since I would like to get Oni an Merchant in IK without making one of them my secondary.

Kamui only gets Buddy Seal classes from same-sex characters.

Edited by Carter

Is it ever possible to have Gurei as an Outlaw and Syalla as a Dark Mage in Birthright?

Kamui only gets Buddy Seal classes from same-sex characters.

I think only if they marry Kamui with those secondaries.

Also thanks for the response.

Ah, I should mention that I'm asking if it's possible for both classes at the same time. I know it's possible in the third route, but in Hoshido?

Nope.They cannot inherit it from anyone and they don't have any A+s or marriages that can give it to them.Only from Kamui.

I have a question about skills too!

Is there a way to give Oboro!Kisaragi the "Lethality" skill? Like with A+ supports (for him or for Oboro/Takumi) or something?

I just want to know for excientific reasons (and future gameplay lol)

I have a question about skills too!

Is there a way to give Oboro!Kisaragi the "Lethality" skill? Like with A+ supports (for him or for Oboro/Takumi) or something?

I just want to know for excientific reasons (and future gameplay lol)

Takumi and Oboro don't have the Ninja class set, they can't A+ with any ninjas, and neither can Kisaragi.

However, a F!Kamui or F!Kanna with Ninja as a secondary could give him Ninja through marriage, and you could buy the skill online from someone with Kagerou!Kisaragi.

Takumi and Oboro don't have the Ninja class set, they can't A+ with any ninjas, and neither can Kisaragi.

However, a F!Kamui or F!Kanna with Ninja as a secondary could give him Ninja through marriage, and you could buy the skill online from someone with Kagerou!Kisaragi.

Thankyou! Then there is a way after all! (Kamui can't give A+ supports right? Owww, I wanted to make Oboro my buddybuddy D:, but looks that is not possible). It will be a bit difficult (and a bit of lady luck help) but one day I will create an Oboro!Kisaragi with Lethality hehe!

Thanks again!

Thankyou! Then there is a way after all! (Kamui can't give A+ supports right? Owww, I wanted to make Oboro my buddybuddy D:, but looks that is not possible). It will be a bit difficult (and a bit of lady luck help) but one day I will create an Oboro!Kisaragi with Lethality hehe!

Thanks again!

as long as you have 2 3DS you can do it with your own game.