New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) do you think SB is culted or masoned? if you think he was culted, would you lynch his this phase? why?

2) did you hook Weapons? If so, why did you do it? (inb4 Weapons is pulling a Weapons though)

3) why was Weapons hooked, if he was (in your opinion)?

4) why was Snike killed (in your opinion)?

5) do you wanna go after cult leader this phase instead of mafia?

7) what are the chances of having a mayor as the cultleader in your opinion?

8) what do you think is the last ITP?

1) I don't want to answer this since I want to hear from the others who haven't had a say yet. I'm assuming something atm.

2) Clearly not.

3) I actually didn't notice anything with Weapons until eclipse mentioned that he was crumbing something today, so maybe the mafia picked it up on that?

4)Probably because he wasn't going to get lynched anytime soon.

5)We just lynch the scummiest player. I don't really think CL will have much different tells from a mafia person.

7) If cult leader can't cult every night, then Mayor!CL is plausible. Otherwise, that'd be really imbalanced IMO.

8) Beats me.

Also, yes, only a recruitment was aimed at SB.

aaannnnndddd
lesseeeeee

I tried reading the ISOs of some of the other players and I really don't have anything to say because a lot of them are inactive/haven't said a lot. I still want people like Darros/Wen/Chen/Hunter to say something, as in, contribute reads, because I'm finding it very difficult to read them off of what little they have posted.

I know I said I townread Rapier earlier, but his tunneling despite a flip and constant ignorance of my claim look bad now. To his credit he did take a look a some other players. He hasn't posted yet, but hopefully he gets on soon and updates his reads and stuff.

But, for the time being, ##Vote:Mancer

Same case from last night, you need to seriously get some content in because there's hardly any information whatsoever on what you think of most of the playerlist. And my case on you is definitely not because you're less active, if you were wondering that.

Also IMO Gaius' votes in D1 and his reads seem logical and good, didn't really find any problem with him D1.

Gaius, what do you think about lynching SB? Why do you think SB is more likely to have been culted?

Oh yeah, Izhuark, you make a good point, in that I could've faked all of this as Cult Leader with SB as my recruit. However, my claim would be the worst thing to ever claim as Cult Leader, especially the part of my role that makes me unrecruitable.

Hunter, how do you know that the other ITP is an SK? Or are you assuming it to be so?

SB, don't target me tonight.

1) do you think SB is culted or masoned? if you think he was culted, would you lynch his this phase? why?

2) did you hook Weapons? If so, why did you do it? (inb4 Weapons is pulling a Weapons though)

6) do you think Marth's role is too OP compared to your own?

1) Culted seem more probable because we now a neighbourizer is dead.

2) No i didn't.

3) I don't really know maybe it was just a random guess from mafia since there were no serious night claim on D1...

4) already answered that.

5) I agree with marth.

6) like i said earlier marth really need to make his claim clear because the actual one make no sense to me.

7) by mayor you mean somoene who can cancel a lynch ? if it's the case i think that it would be too powerful since cult is growing faction with only 1 user has the weak point.

8) Serial killer if hunter isn't the serial killer or survivor if he is.

1) do you think SB is culted or masoned? if you think he was culted, would you lynch his this phase? why?2) did you hook Weapons? If so, why did you do it? (inb4 Weapons is pulling a Weapons though)3) why was Weapons hooked, if he was (in your opinion)?4) why was Snike killed (in your opinion)?5) do you wanna go after cult leader this phase instead of mafia?6) do you think Marth's role is too OP compared to your own?7) what are the chances of having a mayor as the cultleader in your opinion?8) what do you think is the last ITP?

Sigh, this whole rolespec is confusing. I can see him burnt culted or masonized, but my gut tells me cult. He was unlikely to be ounched or night killed, making him a good cult option, while he was getting townread by at least a couple players.

No.

Thinking about why weapons was hooked is gonna lead us nowhere. Too many possibile outcomes.

Not going to get lynched, and a scum team would want to eliminate the harder to lynch players.

We should lynch the scummiest player, and I don't think we have enough to discern the cult leader yet.

More rolespec, bastard games make it hard to gauge the power levels of roles.

Very unlikely, considering the amount of possibile killing power in this game.

Well, apparently there's a Serial Killer, Hunter, and the Cult leader.

1). is there a mason/cult in this game?? i guess both are answers

2). nope

3). no idea?

4). he looked too much like a town!

5). just kill the most suspicious person

6). no, i don't think so

7). not likely

8). no comment?

i don't have any reads or opinions on anything right now sorry

i'll try to make some in my spare time

ah forgot to the second part of the first question. i don't think we should lynch SB because if we want to take down cult we must aim for the head, if we have an unlimited vigilante we could attempt to kill him but if he was indeed a town mason + martyr it would be a huge lose.

Not answering this until I get home from work - I logged in to hand out a bunch of warnings in another topic. Would like to see your answers, Blitz.

Would like to see your answers, Blitz.

sure, why not

1) I personally thought he was masoned at first, but his post here says he is clearly overreacting. I didn't charge him with anything that could imply he was being questioned, yet, he got dodgy and stopped posting afterward.

Lynching him will do us no good, he isn't the head. He should die once the head falls. We can see to it after the head falls, IMO.

2) my role can't hook

3) will answer this later

4) this will sound really silly, but Twilight phase rolecop on scum's side. That is my explanation for the extremely long Twilight phase as well. Snike was investigated and found guilty as doc and since he wasn't lynched, mafia decided to do us a favor.

5) depends on what everyone wants. I am more interested in going after the cult leader and I think I narrowed him down to the last two. We can lynch one and vig the other. This is based on player specs, night action specs and assuming SB got culted

6) compared to mine, yes

7) I don't think our mayor is a cultleader, but, I want opinions from everyone else regarding this.

8) I already mentioned this before, but not a survivor or a lyncher. I think it is either a cult or mason hunter. Considering masons started with two members according to what Eclipse said and both can recruit, I am gonna bet on mason hunter.

ah missed the post were she said that ther was two masons and ONE cult, sorry. But i still want to know what make you think that both can recruit.

ah missed the post were she said that ther was two masons and ONE cult, sorry. But i still want to know what make you think that both can recruit.

And as for alignment changes. . .I reread my role PM and saw that the town had a mason sub-faction. DO NOT RECRUIT ME.

unless, I misunderstood her, this is what I got out of her post

Hunter, how do you know that the other ITP is an SK? Or are you assuming it to be so?

SB, don't target me tonight.

that was my role and setupspecs, iirc and everyone somehow took it as proof (my flavor implies all ITPs can kill in some way or another, it says nothing about cults though)

and SB never targeted you, he targeted me. (Thanks SB, cause I am not Refa and I would not enjoy being culted)

Once again i think that flavor is more than useful in that game and the hypothesis that there is a serial killer is more than plausible if we look at it.

Ah and looking at eclipse's iso she say explicitly that there is only one cult and two masons. And that if one masons die all dies because SB was recruited, wut ?

Ah and looking at eclipse's iso she say explicitly that there is only one cult and two masons. And that if one masons die all dies because SB was recruited, wut ?

I don't think SB was masoned anymore, so, I don't think we have to worry about that for the time being. I can be wrong, but, I don't think I am.

Everyone assuming that I was culted is dumb since nobody else has stepped up to say they're Masons. And I think eclipse said that /bad things/ happen when the Masons die already so uhhhh yeah let's not shoot me thanks.

I don't really have much to say on the last few pages but I still think that Rapier's push on Marth after deciding he probably wasn't mafia is the scummiest thing that anyone has done all game. I can see why people are casing Mancer but I don't think he's scum with Rapier? Maybe I'm just getting tunnel visioned or something but I don't have enough motivation to reread him in depth anyway.

I guess Snike could've been killed just due to towniness in hindsight but kirsche and I were both worried about his slot so it still seems kind of weird.

Alright.

is it a specific character you are trying to kill? If so, do you know what the alignment of this character is?

My goal is to kill or be on the bandwagon for the Independent Serial Killer.

1) No Idea.

2) Nope

3) No idea. I still reiterate the fact that someone complains about being role blocked, and we have only one night kill.

4) He was a Town Doctor. My guess is that the Mafia killed him.

5) As per my win goal, I would rather go after the SK..

6) No.

7) I don't know.

8) It's the Serial Killer as I mentioned above.

Alright.

My goal is to kill or be on the bandwagon for the Independent Serial Killer.

Well, we can probably find out if Hunter is the SK or not based on if he dies \o/ assuming he is the SK Hunter it wasn't very smart for him to claim.

Hunter by "did not kill anyone last night" do you mean you didn't try to shoot anyone last night or you tried but failed?

Don't really want to comment on the Mancer cases until Mancer makes that content post he promised. Still don't want to lynch Rapier. Izhuark's random swap to Mancer strikes me as odd though, it kind of comes out of nowhere and it and his Rapier suspicion seems solely fuelled by the Snike kill spec (when Snike could just have been a namekill). Izhuark do you have any more reason to suspect Mancer/Rapier other than Snike?

##Vote: Izhuark

Blitz's questions are really bad too, just thinly veiled rolespeccing (hooker hunting) and really really rubbish content questions like "what do you think the last ITP is?" when there's no way for us to know. I'm biased but I don't like all the Rapier accusations either, who else is scum? Even if all my scumreads are wrong I have faith in most of my town ones (not Izhuark though, I guess rip).

I mean, the Mancer cases are alright, but like, I just don't really see it right now so want more post by him. It's not like he's the only one with out of date reads this game.