New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

I don't like spending half the phase talking about it and worse, focusing on it, going "oh they may be cult" then moving on is fine.

I refuse to answer them. You and Weapons can fight me, I will win.

Mancer's latest post don't really tell us anything other than a minor thing on Weapons which is more "I dislike this playstyle" than "I find him scummy". He should give top 3 scumreads or something.

I'm still getting newbtown vibes from Izhuark so I'll drop the case. Dunno why he unvoted though, what does that accomplish?

fair, though, my question has nothing to do with what you think of me. It actually bothers me that you think it has something to do with me.

challenge accepted,

##Unvote

##Vote: Kirsche

why do you refuse to answer the questions?

I think Izhuark doesn't enjoy confrontations in general and tries to avoid them. IMO, he should dive headfirst into them though.

Rapier still needs to get back in here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all I needed a bit of a break from New Arkham.

Kirsche I still have Weapons as slightly scummy but I've been reevaluating the whole game. I haven't played with Weapons since .hack, and I guess it's just his posting style to do one liners and stuff. Right now, Mancer sticks out to me.

His post since dropping by says (paraphrasing) "anyone who pushed me or Rapier could be scum." That's incredibly vague, seems defensive, and doesn't give anything specific for us to work with. At the beginning of the phase, he waffles on his Marth read because he doesn't think his actions come from "a scum mindset" and that they would have no he edit to claiming the Voyeur report (which I disagree with, easy towncred/busting cult). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that anyone brought up the fact that the Snike kill meant Mancer/Rapier scum slots before Mancer did in 538. Not exactly sure, don't have time to reread, the case still is fine without this. If it's true, this reads as scum paranoia to me.

##Vote: MancerNecro

Darros disappeared odd the ace of the earth, Wen is up to date but barely saying anything.

Mancer>Wen>>>>>>>Weapons>Everyone else for now

vaguish-threats with twenty hours remaining doesn't help

That was roleplaying.

I refuse to answer the questions because it takes too long, half of them just require wild speculation and are thinly veiled rolefishing. I'm not helping scum scope out power roles.

Still feel like Mancer is a mislynch in my gut, we should lurker lynch to save Bal some trouble.

That was roleplaying.

I refuse to answer the questions because it takes too long, half of them just require wild speculation and are thinly veiled rolefishing. I'm not helping scum scope out power roles.

Still feel like Mancer is a mislynch in my gut, we should lurker lynch to save Bal some trouble.

Gotcha. You can do what I did and give non-answers to the ones you feel are fishing.

I'm absolutely null on Terrador, because he never came back to use the info he got. . .but the only time I'd vote to lynch him is if the other option is something like Hunter (it would also explain the lone kill last night, but I think inactivity-spec is silly). Mancer, at least, will provide info in the form of associative reads.

Or lynch Gaius because it always feels like he's on the easiest case and this jump on Mancer doesn't really change that.

Izhuark mentioned that the Snike kill is reasonable from Mancer/Rapier and I think there was other sentiment towards that.

I don't make sense as scum because I've gone into this phase with basically no scumreads and no mafioso is this underprepared.

@eclipse: the only one worth answering is number one and I've already implied strongly that I think SB was culted, not mason'd, considering I called for his vig.

Kirsche how am I going for the "easy" cases? I was on Weapons a good chunk of Day 1, and was kind of the turning point for Lynching Crysta considering the votals at that time. If you think it's a bus that's a different story, but I wouldn't say I've been coasting. Also, noted about the Snike kill theories, my case stays the same minus that. I don't think lynching an inactive is a good choice today.

@Kirsche, you are no.2 on my list of cult leaders. Your play started to bother me, your cases feel more like you are trying to find a person to lynch for the sake of lynching over trying to find scum. Your feeling like you need a self defense also looks bad on me. I also do not like how you decided to call a vig on SB, without actually trying to determine whether he was culted or masoned with his reactions. Feels like trying to distance yourself before the cat gets out of the bag.

Those questions are only intended for me to read people's thoughts and how much info they possess regarding the game, not what they actually post, so, you not willing to post makes me think you are afraid.

Being on Weapons for most of your D1 career is not helping considering it's very easy to push weapons for how he posts. Also it was 5-4 before you voted and you made it 6-4, you did not swing the lynch onto Crysta.

The easy cases aren't necessarily you coasting but just you not doing much to attract attention. The mancer case is just jumping onto another major wagon for easy reasoning.

How is my giant eclipse case me trying to find a person to lynch for the sake of lynching?

I had determined Sb was cult based on his reactions, which feels Apathetic to me. Where is he?

I wouldn't mind being the lynch for the day if the associative reads will be useful for town.

Top scum reads at the moment: Weapons > Marth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rapier

I have been busy and not have much time to post hence the lack of questioning Marth and all that (and it's my fault for being busy, nothing I say can excuse that).

##Unvote, ##Vote: WeaponsOfMassConstruction to ensure that my vote is really on him.

Also, I don't like his "I can buy Mancer's latest post" since it doesn't really explain his reasoning and is too easy a way for him to jump off of his scum read on me.

IIRC (cause my memory of my reads may be hazy), I only mentioned that I don't think that Marth is lying about his Voyeur action. I didn't say that I did not think he was scum because of his role action claim.

Now I'm confused. But I'm also mentally exhausted due to some other things. I'll come back in a few hours and see if what Mancer posted makes more sense later.

I'm apathetic because I joined to fill a playerslot and don't have the motivation reread stuff, and when the majority of recent discussion is "was SB culted" I don't really have a lot to say. I still don't think Blitz is scummy for asking those questions because I can see it as a way to get us out of the stupid cult spec.

Don't think Mancer is scum considering he's voting a dude with no other pressure on him when he's the leading wagon because he didn't like the way he unvoted Mancer himself. That's pretty suicidal as scum.

Wow wow wow.

I don't think we can trust SB's claim that he's a mason because he could be lying about the nature of the recruitment on him.

That said, I agree with Marth that we shouldn't lynch SB cause of the possibility that he might be town and the fact that the cult leader can easily replace his own culted members. I think that we should be trying to lynch the cult leader or scum team since lynching a known cult member is only going to help the scum team (by delaying/stalling the game for them).

I don't want Marth lynched anymore since I don't think it is beneficial for scum to make such a voyeur report claim on SB.

I will take a bit to read the thread again in the morning since it's 2:30am now and I'm making this post at this time only because I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep.

IIRC (cause my memory of my reads may be hazy), I only mentioned that I don't think that Marth is lying about his Voyeur action. I didn't say that I did not think he was scum because of his role action claim.

Can you please start making sense now? Your posts keep getting more incoherent as you post.

Also I have nothing new to add to this thread except that I don't see the Blitz case. He could've posted these questions as either alignment and Blitz(esp as town) is known for theory spec.

And that kirsche is running out of gas but that's understandable when ha;f the game isn't doing anything.

Terra sent out a lot of information, and did nothing with it. Darros had a somewhat firm case before he disappeared. I was reading Terra as null and Darros as town before they both vanished.