New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, real talk, Wen NEEDS to get in here and claim, I am getting paranoid with this cult. I am quite sure it is still Kirsche (basically, I want to know if Wen can do anything to put a stop to the cultleader)

Yes, I'm anti-cult. Not allowed to directly quote, but whoever I target for that night cannot have their allegiance changed.

Nothing mentions it. It just says my target cannot be recruited.

I'm assuming if I target cult leader he/she will stay cult leader and I'll be none the wiser.

Or since this IS a Bastard game... there might BE no cult and I might be useless. >_<

okay, that does not help...

I guess all you can do is pick a good target for the night. (don't out your target and I suggest you pick one of the towniest members, like yours truly)

would be nice if your role could go on the offensive as well though

anything that bothers your regarding the game?

What bothers me the most is that we KNOW this is a "Bastard" game... yet so far we've seen not much bastardly stuff around.

That Daykill is a bit surprising, but again, nothing really on the bastard realm yet.

you haven't read my role PM yet, so, you don't know about my extreme restrictions

also, Eclipse confirmed numbers to be 1 cult, 2 ITPs (one is a vig- claimed by our vig and one is an SK also claimed by our vig) with a 4 man scumteam (one of them was a traitor).

I think she also said cult and masons could recruit, but, I have no ideas on what she posted after that.

that day kill was most likely our beloved SK, being an SK (meaning we will probably be seeing more of that. On top of that, SB claimed to have been shot (if this isn't Hunter, he should claim), so, I really don't get how you can't see bastard elements.

so, any plans for who you are shooting tonight? (@Hunter)

thoughts on Marth's sudden kill? (@Hunter)

anyone has any ideas on who/what shot SB?

I don't really have any plans on shooting anyone tonight.

As I mentioned earlier, Marth's death came out of nowhere. My guess is that we might have a serial killer that targets during the day rather than the night. This is a bastard game, and that also would explain why there was only one death last night. But that's only a theory for now.

I don't really have any plans on shooting anyone tonight.

As I mentioned earlier, Marth's death came out of nowhere. My guess is that we might have a serial killer that targets during the day rather than the night. This is a bastard game, and that also would explain why there was only one death last night. But that's only a theory for now.

Wouldn't it be more to your wincon to try and shoot to hit the SK?

Idk who shot SB. Blitz I think I've figured out how you found my role but I'm not diverging the information.

Wouldn't it be more to your wincon to try and shoot to hit the SK?

Idk who shot SB. Blitz I think I've figured out how you found my role but I'm not diverging the information.

I don't know, I think it is better if he doesn't shoot out of the blue, if he plans to shoot, he should out target first.

yeah, lol, it is pretty funny actually, though, you should keep it to yourself

@Hunter, I thought I had some plans for tonight's shot (for you I meant) but on second thought, it is better if you don't.

Yeah don't get me wrong I'm perfectly fine with Hunter idling. It's funny you noticed it, I wonder if anyone else did.

IMO, we should shut up about it, cause no point in giving away more stuff.

is there anyone who would want someone shot by Hunter tonight?

I don't know... he's limited on his shots but on the other hand he will be a priority targer to the sk i think so it's up to him if he want to try to kill someone he think is scum or risk dying and losing killed by the serial killer. long story short what hunter will do tonight is a gambit.

I don't actually agree, because if Hunter was say someone who is keeping up properly with the game and stuff and his reads I trusted, I would agree with him firing away, but he isn't. If he is to fire away, he should out his targets first and let us discuss it in thread, or fire on someone who is likely the SK after some form of investigation.

yeah that make senses but it still his choice or not to activate his capacity we have no control over other than words. But i agree that he should discuss with us on what to do...

yeah that make senses but it still his choice or not to activate his capacity we have no control over other than words. But i agree that he should discuss with us on what to do...

that is true, but if he shoots a townie, without proper consent and someone (more like most people were townreading said person) he will be lynched the next day

There has been an eclipse

Just before the sun managed to creep above the horizon, the moon still holding dominance in the sky, everyone in Town found themselves awakened due to an unusual occurrence. An intense flash of light, many times brighter than the noonday sun spread rapidly across the sky. It would have been impossible to pin down without a recording, but anyone who witnessed it from start to finish could swear the phenomenon originated at a central location and spread radially outwards. After the light had faded, gazing up at the sky revealed a curious sight. The full moon was now blotted out from the sky with an ominous shadow, and its corona blazed brightly, drowning out all but the brightest of stars from the sky. This total lunar eclipse was completely unexpected by any astronomical prediction. Then came an inexplicable sound, as if of a rushing wind, blowing everything towards that yawning opening in the sky, though no actual passing of the air could be felt. Indeed, there was an absolute stillness to the atmosphere, as if everything were balanced on the edge of a knife. And then, just as suddenly as it had come, the uncanny eclipse winked out, and the dawning sky returned to how it had always been. Not a single resident could avoid the vague sense that something oddly unsettling had taken place, but nobody could pinpoint just what that might have been.

The eclipse phase will finish shortly. Just bear with me, and we'll get back to your regularly scheduled game.

I'll post death flavors postgame, which should allow me to write them better and more spoilery. Plus, I've already written a ton, and want to push this phase update through without more delay, so here it is:

Blitz has been killed. He was Thomas, the Mason Inductor.

eclipse has been killed. She was Old Man Martin, the Town Time Anchor. Without that stabilizing presence, the history of New Arkham has rewritten itself, and drastic changes have occurred. In fact, the effect is so drastic, it is as if Old Man Martin never existed at all, and life carries on with nobody realizing anything is different, nor in fact just how different it really is.

I highly suggest you read your role RP before posting.

The eclipse is over, and dawn has passed.

It is now Day 3, you may post again.

Good luck, and merry lynching.

Edited by Balcerzak