New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i did stuff last night (not involving a kill)

but now i'm not sure if it's even relevant any more

chen did stuff last night (previous role didn't elaborate on what)

@Crysta here what's actually going on :

8fe18eec1d.gif

you're my new favorite person

i think we can consider this a game reset: it's D1 again but with fewer people and the entire role set re-randomized. my previous role may have been re-assigned to a living person which is why i didn't out it (well not entirely).

hope you guys like rvs ver. 2

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down

So uh, we could turbo Wen and call it a day. I mean, are scumreads prior to this even relevant anymore?

probably dead

So, did anyone else keep there role? Or am I the only one here?

I am sure Balc and Scorri kept their roles

probably dead

OK, you got me, I used to be mafia but I just flipped to town after that just happened. Which is fine by me because I already got to call out a sniper shot. #Worth

Hunter was visited by no one last night btw, as I thought SK was going to go after his rival over eclipse.

ALSO here's a couple of things, since people seem to be blurring lines:

-MASONS do not usually die if one of their own are killed via night kill. They usually all die if they try to recruit a hostile anti-town role ie the mafia or a serial killer.

-CULT all die if their cult leader has been slain.

more to come after work.

Also since nobody has said this yet, I'm just gonna say it. Do not claim your currently unless you are risk of being lynched or it is some *YLO variant, that is what got marth killed. Mafia has a claim sniper and if your role is what you claimed you while die. That being said it is reasonable to assume that we can claim what we were earlier. Snike and izuhark should also claim their role specifics as I do not remember them perfectly anybody who was a town power role please keep that quite.

Anyways I was essentially an extended hook I targeted somebody and they couldn't take action during that night phase or during the next day. Nobody was targeted night 1 as darros was not online and I targeted SB last night.

we can't know if the current mafia has the same power than us because i'm pretty sure that no one had my power before... the roles doesn't get shuffled we litterally are in a "what if ?" situation i think that evryone whose role get changed got a whole new set of capacities, i wouldn't even assume that their is the same number of mafias they could be one more or one less... What i think is sure for now is hunter's role and the serial killer all other things must be rediscovered from square 1.

For my ancient role I could day kill anyone who have done a precise claim like saying the name of his role or an exact part of what his role could do If the claim was true (like marth's one) the user was killed right away otherwise town were only notified that a shot happened. If it miss a second time the identity of the claim sniper is unveiled but not his alignement. (or at least when i asked the mod if it does or not he said that he tought it was incriminating enough but if i wanted he could not divulgue it right away.)

If it's not too hard to ask can evryone claim their flavor name and friend list ? Because i think that the friends list are VERY important (martin and the 4 mafia members where on my friend list for exemple.) so i think we could dig a lot of thing out of those.

"Ah, think back to the past. You have fond memories of growing up in New Arkham, playing with your friends: Jason, Mary, Oliver, Martin, Michelle, Carver, John." her's mine in red the ancient mafia team minus me and in blue eclipse... don't you see a partern here ? (also my name is alison for those who don't recall it.)

Edited by Izhuark

MY POST DIDN'T GO THROUGH EARLIER OKAY

It basically said that I'm not sure what to do anymore and that we should probably start RVSing again? I don't know how much I want to trust roles after the reset either, and I think that flavour claiming is a bad idea considering that there's apparently a claim sniper? And even if it shoots roles, there could arguably be something like it that makes it unwise to claim character.

Other stuff about the cult: Chen was the CL, and killing the CL only stopped recruitments, but all of the cultists survived. I don't know if Chen tried to recruit anyone last night because he didn't say anything about it in the pm.

##Vote: Wen for not targeting me even though I kept yelling for someone to protect me from being culted :V

Are you kiding ? A flavor claim killing role make absolutly non-sense gameplay wise (because flavor shouldn't influence on the game rules themself other than giving possible clue) and flavor wise (because what's the point of a flavor if it's to be hidden till the end of the party where the experience will obviously not be the same ?). x)

I don't think it's a reason for us to don't use those potential informations because the possiblity of a flavor claim targeting role are minime and most of the time flavor related role are investigations one (for obvious reasons) not killing or alignement changing role...

Seriously i think we could clear at least 25% of remaining user of any doubts if we use flavor properly (and it's not a luby that i have one the moment if you look at my iso i think from the beginning that flavor should be used. But now with this role changing event it's the perfect moment to see who are the most potential scum...)