New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

Listen. Mafia still has 3 members, cult have 2 to 3, Im just saying keeping me alive is beneficial. Also I killed a Hunter because I didn't want to let him win by claiming on D2 when he has to shoot a Serial Killer. I also have more shots than Hunter, so yeah.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, does this mean I technically win as long as the SK does? Because I've been literally every other alignment now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Izuhark

Given they were town last cycle, odds are they aren't town now.

I semi-want to leave gaius alive under threat of lynch if he doesn't shoot anti-town, but at the same time town has probably lost lynch control starting tomorrow so we can't threaten that. Though the mafia/cult can given that the two of them can joint

cult pls cult meh. I want to heil hydra

The hope is I shoot them first. Which hinges on me being alive *cough

##Unvote:

##Vote: Izuhark

if not now, can't they just kill you later with the knowledge of you being able to kill them?

Chen is probably cult with izuhark. Lynch one, shoot the other, and it's only mafia + sk left. Eclipse op.

Gaius I'll sell you and your soul in a portrait out to the other side of the game if you don't comply.

i'd say you need something more concrete than that to make a good judgment, really

to make it clear there's like 4-5 town left and 5 antitown. Given Izuhark was a town role it's more likely (50%<) that they're anti-town.

and if I'm wrong cult, please let me know with a visit.

I indirectly initiated the eclipse so I'd like to take part in the Great Pumpkin Festival.

i've gone town -> town -> town so... that's not a good reasoning to bank on him being cult, imo.

though i don't really like how he's been pushing on gaius when we ought to be prioritizing our kills at this point (though gaius totally deserves to die because of this clusterfuck - i'd rather let someone else do it)

eh

##vote: Izhuark

if he has a role-swapping ability too i swear to god...

Lynching gaius would probably cause another game-changer ngl, and I've had enough ROTATIONS for now

Okay, i really don't get where that come from... You suspect me because i insisted that gaius could'nt be trusted after he used a game changing mechanic whithout even asking us ? Since when It's not normal to be upset after something like that ? O-o

of course he's not going to ask us for permission the town was going to lynch him lol

being upset is alright but killing him probably isn't going to help us right now.

Chen is probably cult with izuhark. Lynch one, shoot the other, and it's only mafia + sk left. Eclipse op.

Gaius I'll sell you and your soul in a portrait out to the other side of the game if you don't comply.

hey, i don't think i'm very culty at all

I guess i agree that we should start hunting for other faction but except words there is no way we can trust him he can't win with us and will backstab us whenever he will safely be able to. Wich is the night after we lynch anyone who is town. Sure we could gambit but the risk/reward ratio is to high in my opinion.