New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter can you respond to my questions ? Do you know if gaius say the truth when he say that killing him will change the roles again ? I think it's just bluff but maybe you know something about it.

Killing him probably won't change the roles. It's probably one of his abilities.

This should have taken place between posts 759 and 760, so I will give everyone a chance to re-evaluate their votes and any day actions they wish to submit before even tallying the votes to see if a supermajority lynch is in order.

Suddenly, amidst the Town's constant discussions regarding who to lynch, an unusual occurrence rocked the village. It started with a loud clap, as if of thunder, though there had been no sign of any storm in the sky. Looking overhead to discern the truth revealed that the deep darkness that swiftly plunged the day into shadow was not due to clouds. The sun had been swallowed up, a total solar eclipse, seemingly brought on in an instant, and unexpected by any astronomical prediction. The corona blazed intensely, providing the sole dim illumination with which the panicked citizens were able to guide themselves. Within short order arose a curious sound, as if of a rushing wind, blowing everything towards that yawning opening in the sky, though no actual passing of the air could be felt. Indeed, there was an absolute stillness to the atmosphere, as if everything were balanced on the edge of a knife. And then, just as suddenly as it had come, the uncanny eclipse winked out, and the daytime sky returned to how it had always been. Not a single resident could avoid the vague sense that something vaguely unsettling had taken place, but nobody could pinpoint just what that might have been.

Hunter Nightblood has been killed. He was Carver, the Independent Vigilante.

It is Day Phase again. I'll update the countdown later, but you'll have several extra hours to account for the eclipse.

Also ftr the Cult only had two members last time despite apparently having 3 before that.

I'm trying to work out if killing the SK is a good thing here because we kind of need to kill some mafia/cult.

I wanted to spare him too but now he messed the game up just to defend his pride, killed someone who was on our side and even taunted us, I don't think we should give him any credit.