New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other stuff about the cult: Chen was the CL, and killing the CL only stopped recruitments, but all of the cultists survived. I don't know if Chen tried to recruit anyone last night because he didn't say anything about it in the pm.

oh, i was asking for advice on who to recruit at like...12? i fell asleep before i actually tried to recruit anyone though

looks like everyone has a shiny new role like me

it seem weird to me because my flavor put the emphases on martin and not evryboy had martin has a friend... I think they are only 7 people whose role got changed up me and weapon included...

Are you kiding ? A flavor claim killing role make absolutly non-sense gameplay wise (because flavor shouldn't influence on the game rules themself other than giving possible clue) and flavor wise (because what's the point of a flavor if it's to be hidden till the end of the party where the experience will obviously not be the same ?). x)

This is a bastard game. Don't make too many assumptions about flavor.

I mean at the end of day 1 I thought SB was scum due to the flavor of the second goon, but obviously that wasn't the case.

In other news, I think Paperblade's claim sniper.

##Vote: Paperblade.

On the other hand not taking all the possibilities to get the scum isn't right... i doesn't cost anything does it ? At least i think it's better than starting again scumread with in mind that evrything is random again. Once again i think that evryone should claim their flavor name and friend list just so we can put an overall picture of what's actually happening here.

What's it's this story with SB ? You didn't talked about before if i recall correctly...

@SB Story: I didn't but if you look at ed1 the second speaker seems super serious, and that made me think flavor might've been relevant.

Also, now that I think about it, I'm still not comfortable claiming flavor name + friends just because Bastard element 1 means flavor sniper might exist, despite what you were saying earlier.

No seriously this whole flavor sniper thing is ridiculous was it even a thing before ? (hell, was flavor targeting role was even a thing except for lyncher ?) Because once again it's counter-productive gameplay wise and flavor wise.

The difference is that i don't try to guess out of a random flavor but try to make conjonctures out of the most flavor text possible.

I was Town Sympathetic Psychiatric Nurse Reporter. Rapier targeted Mancer n1 and I targeted Chen n2. Whichever actions targeted my target also extended to me and I would get notified if my target did anything that night (and both of them did for obvious reasons).

wait a minute... that's my current role... Arf i was wrong the role DID get shuffled up, that's way less interesting but i'll do with it. (It would have been hard to come out with a whole new set of roles i guess). Arf my whole purpose is a lie now... :(

wait a minute... that's my current role... Arf i was wrong the role DID get shuffled up, that's way less interesting but i'll do with it. (It would have been hard to come out with a whole new set of roles i guess). Arf my whole purpose is a lie now... :(

Why would say this after we've made it clear, that we should not claim. And you were the sniper before.

Also list of friends: Mary, Alison, Oliver, Barbara, Martin, Michelle, Jasmine

And I'm thinking about something that might help us a bit. I still need everyone to claim what they where first.

Michael, Nina, Sara, Isaac, Jasmine, Carver, Barbara

Snike, I didn't even know there was a claim sniper itg when I made that suggestion. I haven't been following this game and the hosts subbed me with the knowledge that I most likely wouldn't be reading the first 2 days

If i claim it was because my role is rather useless and extremely dangerous to use. And i can't be claim sniped because the claim sniper need to have a quote of me saying my role if i use indirect way to claim he can't target me.