New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

Oh, also, announcing subs, because I forgot to do that:

Crysta is in for Rapier, and Paperblade is in for kirsche. Paperblade's condition for joining was not being forced to read the first 30 pages, so don't hound him too hard, and please make summaries. I think the situation is perhaps uniquely suited to this being less a problem than it otherwise might have been.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Paperblade (and Crysta)

So Blitz's flip is just ???? I thought all the masons died when one of them was killed @SB Maybe Masons are the cult? I don't keno what the fuck to make of the Old Man Martin flavor after Eclipse's flip.

Welcome Paperblade (and Crysta)

So Blitz's flip is just ???? I thought all the masons died when one of them was killed @SB Maybe Masons are the cult? I don't keno what the fuck to make of the Old Man Martin flavor after Eclipse's flip.

I assume some people's roles have changed.

So paperblade for your summary :

-a lot of people are near inactive (and it's why you have been subbed) except eclipse and blitz (but they are dead now), lord gaius,kirsche, SB. and me. (hunter should post a little more but like wen he show sign of life.)

-Basically the card where redistributed right now so except the ones who are dead we are back to day 1

-there are serial killer and cult among us and another tird party...

-there are 3 to 4 mafia the number should be 3 specials goons and 1 traitor (if there is ones)

and i think this is all...

@Hunter : are you still the third third party or not ?

So going by Eclipses numbers at the beginning, it was 10/4/1/1/cult

Now it should be 6/3/1/1/cult

I think lynching SB will get rid of the cult maybe? I'm not sure if Blitz would recruit if he got nightkilled. Also since he's the recruiter and the cult didn't insta wipe we should probably get rid of them ASAP.

Hunter, did you shoot either Blitz or Clipsey?

the thing lord gaius is that marth didn't targeted SB. he targeted blitz but got a report on SB.

Okay so we know that some people still have their role... so there is a possibility.

arf i think i will regret this in some way but i must say this... I was scum before the death of eclipse and i'm the one who killed marth (i was the claim sniper (could day kill anyone who claim once)) my partner were terrador (snike) and darros (randa) so there is a chance that they are still scum. We didn't kill snike on night one nor we done the massacre of the whateley farm ; those crime were way too gory for me... On night one i attempted to kill eclipse but she was protected by snike.

Edited by Izhuark