New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i have no other reason other than to make the game advance, this seemed to be a good reason to suspect them and the vote was to had pression to my words to get information.

Rest in peace, Nina. You chose work over everything else, so perhaps my deck can give you some solace in the afterlife.

---

unless, I misunderstood her, this is what I got out of her post

You misunderstood. . .everything.

The masons were listed as two total, so I assume they knew who each other was, and can recruit ONE at a time. Otherwise, they'll die super-quick.

The cult was listed separately from the two independents, so that's three independent factions total. We know Hunter's one of them.

Everyone assuming that I was culted is dumb since nobody else has stepped up to say they're Masons. And I think eclipse said that /bad things/ happen when the Masons die already so uhhhh yeah let's not shoot me thanks.

IIRC, all masons die when they mismason/one dies (I think that's how masons work as a template). I have no idea how it works in this game, but since you're a Martyr, and you weren't happy with that twist, that's why I figured that the "we all die together" thing was part of the role.

On second thought, we're not lynching Hunter, ever. But some scumhunting from you would be nice - you already painted a giant target on your head.

Wait Blitz has claimed?

Marth claimed that SB was recruited. If Blitz was the cult leader, he would've had to have directly recruited SB. The masons could've targeted either.

1) do you think SB is culted or masoned? if you think he was culted, would you lynch his this phase? why?

2) did you hook Weapons? If so, why did you do it? (inb4 Weapons is pulling a Weapons though)

3) why was Weapons hooked, if he was (in your opinion)?

4) why was Snike killed (in your opinion)?

5) do you wanna go after cult leader this phase instead of mafia?

6) do you think Marth's role is too OP compared to your own?

7) what are the chances of having a mayor as the cultleader in your opinion?

8) what do you think is the last ITP?

1. Masoned, most likely. If he was culted, I think the masons would've started a wagon against him.

2. Pfft, I can't even see my room when it's dark.

3. Did you hook him?

4. I don't think he would've been lynched, and he was active. I HAD A POCKET KIRSCHE HELPING ME BEFORE THAT.

5. I'll go after anyone not aligned with the town, but I'd really like the cult leader/SK down, because something tells me those two don't have malleable alignments.

6. Why are you indirectly asking about my role?

7. Are you implying something about yourself?

8. It's hard to answer that when I'm tied up with these questions!

Gotta agree with kirsche that this set of questions is bad.

WEN FFS GIVE SOME READS. It appears he's keeping up with the game, which makes the lack of reads annoying.

Still want Mancer to answer my case, but I don't like having a vote on someone who's not here. Let's see if I can get some activity on this side.

##Vote: Blitz

What was the point of those questions? They were so bad that they threw you into the scummy category!

Wait Blitz has claimed?

Marth claimed that SB was recruited. If Blitz was the cult leader, he would've had to have directly recruited SB. The masons could've targeted either.

Hum, Marth already stated that he targeted blitz with his voyeur role but he received the result for SB. and SB. Said he protected blitz with his martyr ability. So if blitz is the cult leader (spoiler he is not) he targeted himself because he knew that someone whould redirect his action.

ah and eclipse i think you confuse masson with lover in normal party if one masson die the others stay alive. But since this is bastard i don't know what this "twist" could be but i don't think it's the one you gave us.

To be honest, clipse, I mostly have vague guesses atm, if I have to name my strongest scumtell atm... it's probably Blitz. I don't even know WHY he asked all those questions but the way some of the are worded just... strikes me as odd..

Not enough of a hunch to vote him, but he's my strongest scumtell atm.

Sorry guys, I got busy yesterday and today and completely disappeared.

Going to respond to eclipse first then proceed on to catching up on the thread when I wake up tomorrow morning.

@eclipse: I think the repeated wording came about because my opinions and reads had barely changed at all between the two points in time. I have only gotten more null and town reads on players but I do not see the need to give scum a list of players who I think are town. Also, those words are the most familiar and commonly used words for me so it's no surprise that I used them twice. I post stuff on the whims of the moment so I'd say that that should be pretty normal for me.

I want to know if the players who want me lynched want me lynched because of Snike's death or because they actually find me scummy because I don't think the Snike kill means much with regards to what alignment I belong to. Scum can easily kill him to try to set up lynches on either Rapier or me, both of whom are really easy lynches in any games we play. I'd say that the players who tried to create and jump on a wagon on either Rapier or me could be scum.

I don't really like Weapons at the moment cause I find that he's being deliberately vague and unclear with his posts and reads. It's almost as if he's just trying to be irritating in this game...

I guess that make senses. I really don't know what to do, i want the game to advance but how ? Sorry to make random guess on you mancer. Even after informing myself on how scumread i'm really bad at it. Jeez... So i understand why what i've done is scummy because it is poor and irrational.

##Unvote

At least i can raise a classic question for evryone ... since it's a really chaotic multiball what strategie do you think scum would adopt and do you think anyone seem to follow it ?

I suppose I should interrupt your fun for an (ir)regularly scheduled votals:

Being voted [number of votes]: voted by

Blitz [1]: eclipse

Mancer [2]: Weapons, Marth

Rapier [2]: Blitz, SB

Weapons [1]: Hunter

Izhuark [1]: kirsche

Not Voting [8]: Chen, Gaius, Terrador, Mancer, Izhuark, Wen, Rapier, Darros

If I've misplaced your (un)vote, please bring it to my attention, I'm only human.

I'm working on the sub situation as I post this message, fingers crossed.

At least i can raise a classic question for evryone ... since it's a really chaotic multiball what strategie do you think scum would adopt and do you think anyone seem to follow it ?

I'd need to know which roles scum has, and their win conditions, to answer that.

Sorry guys, I got busy yesterday and today and completely disappeared.

Going to respond to eclipse first then proceed on to catching up on the thread when I wake up tomorrow morning.

@eclipse: I think the repeated wording came about because my opinions and reads had barely changed at all between the two points in time. I have only gotten more null and town reads on players but I do not see the need to give scum a list of players who I think are town. Also, those words are the most familiar and commonly used words for me so it's no surprise that I used them twice. I post stuff on the whims of the moment so I'd say that that should be pretty normal for me.

That explains the wording, but it doesn't explain the lack of engagement.

Vote's currently on Blitz, but what Mancer has provided so far is insufficient, IMO, and I won't object to his lynch.

Why is half the game not voting?

Hunter by "did not kill anyone last night" do you mean you didn't try to shoot anyone last night or you tried but failed?

Don't really want to comment on the Mancer cases until Mancer makes that content post he promised. Still don't want to lynch Rapier. Izhuark's random swap to Mancer strikes me as odd though, it kind of comes out of nowhere and it and his Rapier suspicion seems solely fuelled by the Snike kill spec (when Snike could just have been a namekill). Izhuark do you have any more reason to suspect Mancer/Rapier other than Snike?

I can easily see him coming up with a case like that as town I mean. I didn't think it was possible, but a very recent ongoing makes me think it is very likely. (by this, I mean suspect someone solely because the person who died was suspecting a few guys)

what are your thoughts on Mancer's recent posts?

Ftr Blitz still isn't mafia but he's probably my biggest suspect for cult leader.

I thought you didn't like cultspeccing, what changed your mind?

Hum, Marth already stated that he targeted blitz with his voyeur role but he received the result for SB. and SB. Said he protected blitz with his martyr ability. So if blitz is the cult leader (spoiler he is not) he targeted himself because he knew that someone whould redirect his action.

@underlined, this is actually not entirely true, I might still be the cult leader because I might have just wanted to recruit SB into the cult and that is what Marth saw. SB's role allows him to take all action on one person to himself. His own actions stay on him too, so, it is still possible I recruited him as the cult leader.

To be honest, clipse, I mostly have vague guesses atm, if I have to name my strongest scumtell atm... it's probably Blitz. I don't even know WHY he asked all those questions but the way some of the are worded just... strikes me as odd..

Not enough of a hunch to vote him, but he's my strongest scumtell atm.

get back here and post some original content, instead of parroting other people. Which faction do you think I belong to and why? Also, why didn't you answer my questions?

I want to know if the players who want me lynched want me lynched because of Snike's death or because they actually find me scummy because I don't think the Snike kill means much with regards to what alignment I belong to. Scum can easily kill him to try to set up lynches on either Rapier or me, both of whom are really easy lynches in any games we play. I'd say that the players who tried to create and jump on a wagon on either Rapier or me could be scum.

I don't really like Weapons at the moment cause I find that he's being deliberately vague and unclear with his posts and reads. It's almost as if he's just trying to be irritating in this game...

This post doesn't really cover much content and I would go for a lynch on you because you have no scumreads after your last dismissal of reads, IMO and that is scummy (except Rapier, who isn't really anywhere. There should be another at least 2 other people you should be considering, no?

Blitz's questions are really bad too, just thinly veiled rolespeccing (hooker hunting) and really really rubbish content questions like "what do you think the last ITP is?" when there's no way for us to know. I'm biased but I don't like all the Rapier accusations either, who else is scum? Even if all my scumreads are wrong I have faith in most of my town ones (not Izhuark though, I guess rip).

What was the point of those questions? They were so bad that they threw you into the scummy category!

both of you are very wrong in the sense that I haven't outed what I think based on the questions yet, I only answered my own questions. You have to wait for me to see what I out when I do.

You misunderstood. . .everything.

The masons were listed as two total, so I assume they knew who each other was, and can recruit ONE at a time. Otherwise, they'll die super-quick.

what do you mean by one at a time?? I thought everyone recruited one person at a time?

@Izhuark, willing to lynch anyone who is antitown with slight more inclination to find cultist, as long as it's not culted townie or claimed ITP-vig, for the time being.

both of you are very wrong in the sense that I haven't outed what I think based on the questions yet, I only answered my own questions. You have to wait for me to see what I out when I do.

Don't sit on it for too long, because the last thing I want is a turbo-scramble at the end of today.

what do you mean by one at a time?? I thought everyone recruited one person at a time?

Weird wording on your part, but I understand what you mean.

I'll buy that explanation for now, but I do expect to see what you had in mind with those questions. If my flavor didn't make it clear enough, my eyesight is crap at night, so I don't do anything else other than yell out my door for public night talk.

So, back to this. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Don't sit on it for too long, because the last thing I want is a turbo-scramble at the end of today.

Weird wording on your part, but I understand what you mean.

I'll buy that explanation for now, but I do expect to see what you had in mind with those questions. If my flavor didn't make it clear enough, my eyesight is crap at night, so I don't do anything else other than yell out my door for public night talk.

OH, I finally see what you mean, I should have noticed....

will out them while you are around then, there is a good chance I will end up dead before the night as well, lol. I still do not actually get what you meant by the post I quoted though

@Kirsche, you can complain all you want about my questions after you answer them, but get to answering them.

Will be around for another hour or so (I MIGHT be around for the entire day, but that depends on something that's outside of everyone's control, so don't count on it), and for a few hours at about this time on Sunday.

I thought you didn't like cultspeccing, what changed your mind?

I don't like spending half the phase talking about it and worse, focusing on it, going "oh they may be cult" then moving on is fine. I didn't even vote you that's how trivial the read is. Your latest post is good, still don't think you're lynch worthy.

I refuse to answer them. You and Weapons can fight me, I will win.

Mancer's latest post don't really tell us anything other than a minor thing on Weapons which is more "I dislike this playstyle" than "I find him scummy". He should give top 3 scumreads or something.

I'm still getting newbtown vibes from Izhuark so I'll drop the case. Dunno why he unvoted though, what does that accomplish?

##unvote

Gaius what happened to your Weapons read?

##Vote: Lord Gaius

. . .or my body can insist that I skip out on one of my favorite pastimes and play mafia instead. ;/

Also, vaguish-threats with twenty hours remaining doesn't help, kirsche, because while I don't know crap about what you're implying (and am not interested right now), I still think you'll do something for me.