New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, Marth never claimed anything like Martyr, only SB did.

regarding the Crysta lynch, I meant, did anyone's vote or refusal to vote bother you in any way?

do you think Snike was killed for claiming Mancer and Rapier could be scum?

bonus question, of the people in the game, who bothers you the most?

When i said marth's one i meant claim (and by extension his voyeur claim) not a martyr claim.

Hum, marth vote seem really forced and motivated more for survival than to help town. I think that snike and eclipse were holding their vote just to be sure. (i also note that mancer and rapier did NOT hope on the crysta wagon and stayed on the marth one...)

The more i think about it, the more i think that mancer and/or Rapier are scum i will reread their iso to see if their anything to back that out.

Weapon i think because i don't know what to think about him since he give nothing to read. (tough he give more information now so it will maybe not longer the case.)

for now i vote for mancer

##Vote : MancerNecro

Edited by Izhuark

If I understand correctly you think the Snike kill is likely to make Mancer and Rapier scum? Why is this? I think it could be interesting that they both stayed in Marth, but we can't really determine this without Marth's flip.

Hum, marth vote seem really forced and motivated more for survival than to help town. I think that snike and eclipse were holding their vote just to be sure. (i also note that mancer and rapier did NOT hope on the crysta wagon and stayed on the marth one...)

The more i think about it, the more i think that mancer and/or Rapier are scum i will reread their iso to see if their anything to back that out.

Weapon i think because i don't know what to think about him since he give nothing to read. (tough he give more information now so it will maybe not longer the case.)

Marth should really say something regarding this.

Mancer and Rapier both has a history of being extremely scummy on sf. Though, I can agree that Mancer wasn't looking forward to a Crysta lynch and did Rapier even place a vote near end phase? I don't think he did anything at all.

Rapier should really get in here and answer to the questions I asked him and update his reads

##Vote: Rapier

for now

as for Weapons, he is very hard to read. His play feels like he is scumhunting.... I hope. The last few times I pushed him, it didn't go well, so, I will wait for him to do something on his own.

@Gaiusregarding this post, what do you think of this post by SB?

I did not kill anyone last night. I won't reveal my entire win condition yet; however, I will say that does not include killing everyone.

is it a specific character you are trying to kill? If so, do you know what the alignment of this character is?

My logic is that if scum or itp are threatened by a specifics user it's a priority to kill him before the towns full-attention go on them.

I don't exactly agree. I mean, sure, they do that at times (like Bizz killing Manix in the last NOC game) but I am pretty sure mafia would be more subtle about it.

Why would I check the thread? It's night and I enjoy the brief break in scumhunting. Don't want to wear myself out of this game too quickly.

Ughhh doubt eclipse is being lynched, Snike flipped town and Marth is probably telling the truth about being Voyeur considering the self-drive thing so I'm out of scumreads to push. Being wrong is the worst. I'll have to ISO people, probably shouldn't lynch SB. There's too many lurkers, what happened to Darros?

Not much to say about the Crysta wagon, Blitz is probably town, SB is probably non-mafia (cult) and Marth looks pretty good but I don't think anyone switched in a particularly scummy way. Will need to read Crysta herself though, but only when it isn't midnight, other people should do too. We should probably stop arguing about whether SB is cult or not and actually start scumhunting again.

Lord, there's an ITP claim, is today going to start off the same as yesterday? Yo Hunter you should kill SB tonight to help convince town you'll be on our side come *ylo =D, otherwise people might get suspicious and lynch you! =(

Guhhh four pages sprouted up while I sleep.

Skimmed, will read in-depth later, but for now, one question:

Hunter: Are you limited in terms of number of kills?

Wait there was night talk what.

I suppose I should elaborate my official policy on Night Talk. I do not encourage it, I personally appreciate the break, but I do acknowledge that since kills happen at night, a game with night-talk banned means people might very well be unable to react to an unexpected flip, and then die before saying whatever important piece they have on the matter. Nobody will be prodded for not posting at Night. As long as they get in any action they have, that's all that's expected.

Speaking of prods, Darros is receiving his final prod tonight, if I don't hear from him by tomorrow, he will be being subbed out... if I can ever find a sub. If I can't, would it be acceptable to sub back in dead players if they had no information about other roles and were willing? Shoot me your feelings in your PM.

wait it's already night?

mafia is hard! hard!

No, it is still Day Phase. Night will not happen unless there's a two-thirds majority lynch (hahaha) or 72 hours have passed since Day began. In this case when this timer hits zero.

Lord, there's an ITP claim, is today going to start off the same as yesterday? Yo Hunter you should kill SB tonight to help convince town you'll be on our side come *ylo =D, otherwise people might get suspicious and lynch you! =(

umm, why should SB be killed?

What if...the masons are actually the cult

dun dun dun

Seeing as my numbers were neatly color-coded, and that the masons and cult were not only mentioned separately, but with different colors (the masons being the town's color, while the cult had its own color). . .nope. :P:

Tried? Care to elaborate on that?

Why is this relevant to your read?

The Snike kill actually confuses me a little now that I stopped thinking about how weird the role flip is when combined with my role + Marth's claim. I'd like to try and look back and work out why he was killed later but I have other things to do atm.

I have a possible reason - because he wasn't going to be lynched short of a guilty flip.

I am an Independent Vigilante.

DO NOT SHOOT WEAPONS. Thanks.

Three kills seems like a hell of a lot, if the second independent is SK.

@Eclipse, Can you out everything you know about the cult and masons? Also, is the massacre we are trying to avoid the lynch of the ITP vig?

I know that they exist, and I know at the start of the game, there were two masons and one cult. I also think that one of the catastrophes I mentioned earlier will change Hunter's alignment, as opposed to him causing it. Even if he's independent and a safe lynch, I'd really rather not, unless the only other option is a turbolynch.

Did you kill anyone last night? Also is your wincon killing everyone or surviving?

Totally shot Snike

But unless he hit a BP, or he's anti-town (in which case he shot Snike), the answer is "probably not".

My logic is that if scum or itp are threatened by a specifics user it's a priority to kill him before the towns full-attention go on them.

Can't say that I agree with that, because a string of such deaths looks really suspicious.

as for Weapons, he is very hard to read. His play feels like he is scumhunting.... I hope. The last few times I pushed him, it didn't go well, so, I will wait for him to do something on his own.

He dropped a huge hint about why he's doing what he is in N1. IMO it's a town move.

Erm. . .if SB was recruited by the masons, this is going to end up Very Bad. . .IIRC, if one dies, they all die. Or did I get my roles mixed up?

In the meantime. . .

##Vote: MancerNecro

I want an answer to the stuff I posted in N1.

Ok so who actually confirmed that there is an SK in this game

Blitz seems to think there's an independent killing role in the game. It might refer to Hunter's role.

Blitz seems to think there's an independent killing role in the game. It might refer to Hunter's role.

I am out of ideas now, but, I am pretty sure the other ITP also has some ability to kill/remove a certain role, even if it isn't a standard kill. That is pretty much all my role flavor can say. The lack of kills last night makes me think either Snike hit the right target or something like that, or the SK is actually something else, but not lyncher or survivor.

In other news, guys who really need to get back in here are

Mancer (to update reads/defend against cases)

Rapier (to update reads)

Darros (to update reads)

Terrador (to update reads)

Hunter (to answer the questions and make some actual reads)

Kirsche (since he threw away his reads)

Marth (cause I want more details)

Chen (what are his reads??)

Terrador (to update reads)

SB too, I guess (because he is suspected as the culted by a few)

wow, that is more than half the game....

anyways, questions for everyone

1) do you think SB is culted or masoned? if you think he was culted, would you lynch his this phase? why?

2) did you hook Weapons? If so, why did you do it? (inb4 Weapons is pulling a Weapons though)

3) why was Weapons hooked, if he was (in your opinion)?

4) why was Snike killed (in your opinion)?

5) do you wanna go after cult leader this phase instead of mafia?

6) do you think Marth's role is too OP compared to your own?

7) what are the chances of having a mayor as the cultleader in your opinion?

8) what do you think is the last ITP?