New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arghhhhh

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa

Even if he is telling the truth, then it's still in town's best interests to kill him today and pray for crossfire tonight. I don't think this is the kind of gambit he'd make as solo mafia either, so it should be a win win situation?

Mafia is hard.

I am still town, sadly.

Cult shouldn't be alive. I'm assuming the last reset was caused by the death of the CL, because there's no other explanation.

It could be 2/1/1 because Crysta said that she and Weapons were the only mafia last reset(?) but it's also possible that she and Randa are both maf together and are lying about it so idk. NL is the best option regardless.

If Randa IS telling the truth, we should lynch him and get him out of the way, but if he's mafia gambitting for some reason (it's possible, considering he's Randa) then we would probably lose unless it's 1/2/1. Decisions are hard.

Hey I wouldn't do something this stupid.

Also I don't really care all that much, but I'm just gonna point out that if I'm telling the truth, which I am, then town lynching me loses them the game unless gaius and maf shoot each other, that is if maf is still in the game. In addition if I'm lying towns already lost, seeing as regardless of who you lynch myself or gaius will shoot one of the remaining town and win. Lynching gaius actually makes more sense in this situation, as I have already I have no ability to recruit, and even if I did whoever I recruit would still win so it's beneficial for them. Gaius on the other hand has nothing to offer to any faction but himself.

Again really don't care but just some food for thought.