New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Izhuark: you can recruit mafia so you should probably do that. If nothing else it'll stop them from wanting to shoot you because they'll fuck themselves over, and it stops a mafstomp from occuring.

a pervy solution could be to kill gaius and try to steal mafia place and wincon.

Anyway

##:Weaponofmassconstruction

Hey that was my plan, predominately cause I thought town was screwed.

Also who the hell thinks I'm a good hook target.

Is there something that confirm you that i can recruit mafia or is it just guess ? (or maybe a lie to get rid of me ?)

It says that you might die if you recruit killers, but I'm 99% sure that only applies to the third parties because of how swingy it is. Considering the mafia guys get swapped around plenty anyway it doesn't really matter for them.

"Hey, hey, hey," the flashy character exclaimed as the citizens circled around him, his number had been drawn. "You guys really gotta mellow out and expand your mind! Here, wait... I've got it. How about we do it like this? I've got a great magic trick I think you'd all get a kick out of..." His words trailed a bit at the end, slowing noticeably, as he reached inside his jacket. "I've got an object in here, and it will be perfect for a disappearing trick," he added, as he pulled out a long-barreled rifle. "This here beaut is a Remington 7--"

And that was as far as he got before he was silenced prematurely by one of the townsfolk who'd brought their own concealed carry, strictly for self-defense of course... She intended on making her way swiftly over to the now-corpse, to keep it from bleeding all over the place and making a mess, but was intercepted by the woman from the night before. "Whoa there, good lookin'. Never expected you for the type," not in this timeline at least "but I suppose a girl's gotta be ready to defend herself when there's killers on the loose." And there it was again, her trademark insufferable grin. "Still, we can't exactly let you walk around with that, I'm sure you understand..." Grudgingly, an agreement was reached, and the weapon was surrendered into police custody.

Meanwhile, an analysis of the man's weapon frankly stumped the no-nonsense individual who'd rushed over to secure it. "The fuck? It's not actually loaded. And the safety's on? Did that asshole really intend on a simple magic trick or something?" Heads were shaken in disbelief, but the outcome was what it was. He would have been lynched anyway, so no further punishments were due, and everyone went on their merry way, hoping to survive the night.

Weapons has been lynched. He was John, the Mafia Claim Sniper.

It is now Night. Carry on.

Wen is being completely silent aside from voting, with his hammer on Gaius coming completely out of nowhere when I was saying that it might not be the best idea. If he's town, then I don't even care any more and I just have more material to use to yell at him for postgame.

At least when he was town he made empty posts that contributed nothing instead of just voting whatever was popular at the time.