Invisible Kingdom recuitment

nocturnal YL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if Flora is in the third route and what chapter or paralouge does she join in?

Yeah, she appears after Chapter 22 in My Castle.

Her recruitment condition is probably similar to in Nohr. As in nobody is sure yet.

So we can recruit Flora Arendelle on Nohr and Touma? Sweet. Still sucks that she can only get support with the Avatar, but it's not a total loss for me.

Having looked up a japanese guide website for Flora's recuitment, you need to get the 魔道砲台 (I assume it's called Magic Fort or something thanks to google translate) to Lv.3 to recruit her in Nohr at the least. Not sure about Third Route though.

Having looked up a japanese guide website for Flora's recuitment, you need to get the 魔道砲台 (I assume it's called Magic Fort or something thanks to google translate) to Lv.3 to recruit her in Nohr at the least. Not sure about Third Route though.

That would be the Mage Turret or Magic Ballista or some combination of those words XD

I think the requirement should be the same for the 3rd route, minus the later chapter.

Hopefully players can test it soon : )

Whoa, Silas seems kinda beastly. Although I dunno what the enemies are like when you get him.

Level 18

HP 39

Strength 19

Magic 3

Skill 16

Speed 12

Luck 11

Defence 19

Resistance 7

Sword B, Lance B

Whoa, Silas seems kinda beastly. Although I dunno what the enemies are like when you get him.

Level 18

HP 39

Strength 19

Magic 3

Skill 16

Speed 12

Luck 11

Defence 19

Resistance 7

Sword B, Lance B

Where did you get this from?

However, there are only limited pairings crossing kingdom lines for each character… they retain their regular pairing options in their own kingdom, and also gain the ability to marry 1 or 2 other characters from the opposite kingdom.

For example, the Nohrian princes get two the Hoshidan princesses as their Hoshido marriage options, whereas the Hoshidan princes get the two Nohrian princesses as their Nohrian marriage options.

Well, this was an easy guess.

Or, for example, Tsubaki/Subaki can marry Luna or Nyx as his Nohrian marriage options, as well as retaining all of his Hoshidan options.

The Subaki-Luna was a sure bet as well...

The game files.

There's a 5% chance they're wrong, but all the other stats I've pulled look right.

Sounds good enough. And given how late Silas joins you in Invisible Kingdom, it sounds appropriate.

Not a surprise, but Silas is the boss of that chapter.

His stats are slightly different though as an enemy; he has weapon ranks of D/D and he doesn't have Rescue despite being Level 18.

The Subaki-Luna was a sure bet as well...

Ever since we found out about Matoi, (T)subaki×Luna was more or less guaranteed, especially moreso since

Luna is actually Severa, (T)subaki is effectively a male Cordelia/Tiamo, and Matoi is either a reincarnation of Cordelia/Tiamo or vice-versa.

Hey everyone... I didn't read this thread due to exhaustion, but I updated the Character Thread will all the recruitments through my Third Path run (listed as "Touma"). If someone wants to cross check them, that would be a great favor : )

Unless my eyes fail me, Fuuga's recruit condition is the same as Izana's.

So you need a Level 3 Hot Spring built after Chapter 18 of the 3rd route.

Are these 100% certain, Vincent? If so I can upload them to the Character Thread : )

Hey everyone... I didn't read this thread due to exhaustion, but I updated the Character Thread will all the recruitments through my Third Path run (listed as "Touma"). If someone wants to cross check them, that would be a great favor : )

Are these 100% certain, Vincent? If so I can upload them to the Character Thread : )

I'll double check them once I've finished the base stats page ^^

I just need to cross reference the My Castle building digits. See if 0F is the Level 3 Hot Spring or something else.

Speaking of Izana:

EDIT: How do I spoiler tags

[ spoiler]

No space though between the first [ and s.