Two things I don't get

Junkhead

This is probably just sexual-related stuff...that I don't understand very much (if at all?):

1. "Long legs". Guys tend to talk about women's legs. I don't see anything particularly stunning about them. I mean, it's quite pretty that they're not hairy like us guys (or at least, look soft when wax/shaved), but...that's about it. Then there's guys who comment on "her legs were never-ending". Of course they're going to be long, they're legs (at least, in rproportion to the rest of the body).

2. Apparently women like men's backs? I've heard plenty of comments about backs. Even of my own. Like, "he has a big back". My reaction is always, "it's a back, of course it's going to be big"...like, why don't I heard more about chest and shoulders, instead? Those are the real winners. 8]

Edited by Soul~!

Well guess what, I don't get it either.

Even if people have different tastes, I believe that those you mentioned are the 'common fetish that everyone should love and understand', alas, not everyone love or understand them.

Well of course I love legs too...I don't get the hype for "long" legs though (I prefer short girls).

I think I never heard a girl talk about boy's backs, but like chests it's pretty understandable, girls usually like it when a man has an impressive stature.

Well, you see, Soul, asdfkjsdlv oienene nenen oqo abiquom sifflestiffle abouquova neenerneenerneeenerneenerneener, verily losquim diddle-widdler.

I personally find legs to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing things on a girl. Slim, chubby or toned, I literally don't care as long as they are wearing thigh-highs and short skirt. Legs are pretty~

I personally find legs to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing things on a girl. Slim, chubby or toned, I literally don't care as long as they are wearing thigh-highs and short skirt. Legs are pretty~

Are you me?

Everyone has their own fetish. Most people who don't understand it is because they don't have that fetish.

I don't think it's fetish. Sounds more of a common thing, actually...

"Two things I don't get

Sex and girls" - Soul, 2015

LAAAAAAAAAAWL

chest is ok. back is way better tho.

legs are amazing.

Liek, I can understand back being pretty important to give the overall "V-shape" physique. But shoulders play more part ee-mo. Haven't heard women being crazy about things like shoulders, lawl.

its all about the ass man

It's a double-standard, you know.

Well guess what, I don't get it either.

Even if people have different tastes, I believe that those you mentioned are the 'common fetish that everyone should love and understand', alas, not everyone love or understand them.

You understand! =)

I think I never heard a girl talk about boy's backs, but like chests it's pretty understandable, girls usually like it when a man has an impressive stature.

Yah, chest is pretty understandable. Even arms is.

i looked back and saw

8,[

Soul, how many problems do you have? Do you have 99 problems?

Legs are great but IMO face and hair are most important.

9001 problems!

Also, I agree. I prefer that as well. )=

Edited by Soul~!