General US Politics

Ansem

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think that James Comey is committing perjury in front of the American people just to attempt to tank the campaign (which may or may not work).

Have a look at the timing of this announcement. It came at a point when Hillary was very ahead of the polls, where victory seemed almost certain for her. If he didn't want to tank the election, using a closed case that yielded no incriminating evidence as merely nothing more than an excuse, then doesn't it bother you that he chose now of all times to inform the American people about this?

He wouldn't have HAD to. He wasn't in fear of losing his job because he concluded the investigation over with no request to prosecute. In fact, it would have been more beneficial to just sit on his hands until after the election. This is Comey's career that we are talking about. You don't publically blow up your career as head of the FBI on a grudge.

As someone else pointed out, Comey was sitting on volitile information regarding Frump and the Russians. I for one don't think that he would have withheld that if he wasn't biased in his actions. Which many experts agree is clearly the wrong thing.

Can we stop pretending that James Comey was a good person until Thursday? Also, if those emails do contain classified information, are you telling me that he should give them over to the public?

If his intentions were truly pure, as you're claiming, then yes.

Funny, I didn't see this kind of fervour surrounding Wikileaks. But that's because the Russians did it... we think.

I'm pretty sure the media's to blame for the lack of coverage surrounding that fervor.

What's up with your obsession about Russia?

My obsession with Russia?

Simple.

Leave a Country with the military power to conquer the whole world on its own, along with one of the biggest Nuclear arsenals in the world, (only rivaled by the American Arsenal) and let it be ruled by someone like Putin.

Now, don't worry about Russia, leave them be, and let's wait for the Result.

It's not about an obsession. It's True! If you leave them alone, they'll finish us.

My obsession with Russia?

Simple.

Leave a Country with the military power to conquer the whole world on its own, along with one of the biggest Nuclear arsenals in the world, (only rivaled by the American Arsenal) and let it be ruled by someone like Putin.

Now, don't worry about Russia, leave them be, and let's wait for the Result.

It's not about an obsession. It's True! If you leave them alone, they'll finish us.

Only one problem, Russia is really just taking over some lands that are ethnically Russian. Putin isn't stupid, Putin knows that the moment he tries to take over the world, Armageddon will begin and life will end in a matter of a few hours. Maybe instead of buying into the media hype, you should start paying attention to the world around you and what each nation does and why.

Right now what's going on is a hard core staring contest, the first side to look away, retreats. Russia isn't looking to take over Europe. Russia knows that it wouldn't get far before the nukes started flying everywhere. This isn't something your media will tell you, this is something you learn by paying attention to the current events and world situation.

Does anybody actually believe that Russia or Putin have any interest in "taking over the world"? Ever since the failed intervention in Afghanistan in the 80s all of Russia's security interests have been entirely of defensive nature.

Does anybody actually believe that Russia or Putin have any interest in "taking over the world"? Ever since the failed intervention in Afghanistan in the 80s all of Russia's security interests have been entirely of defensive nature.

Yes, unfortunately a lot of people have been believing that hype, because it is the story that their media outlets feed them.

I don't believe Russia will take over the world... de jure. Like the United States, Russia wields tremendous influence over many countries all over the world. They would be stupid to blitzkrieg into anywhere, but their private assets are seeking to pressure many nations into being more friendly towards them. The US shouldn't have to monitor the world, but it does out of fear of Russia possibly pushing their influence. If Russia proves that a country can bludgeon their problems to death (which they can't), Russia will gain greater support than they ever did during the Cold War. This could lead to many police states the world over, leading NATO to have to take action if a nation like Mexico were to take similar action and unite Spanish-Speaking people (which includes the Southern US, so big problem). Is this scenario highly improbable? Yes, but the possibility, however foreign, is still there.

Right, and what about the part where he "grabs them by the pussy" as he so eloquently put it?

Krysta had pretty much stated what I meant (although without the 'benefit ouf the doubt' part, I do not doubt that the groping was consensual), so I assumed further reply to that part was unnecessary. Trump has his fun with them and buys them things, and that's how it goes. Sexual services have always been a thing, even if they are limited to groping.

The Eu has spent 2.1 Billion € in military in the last 2 years.

I understand why you don't want America to police the world, but it has to happen.

Otherwise, who will face Russia?

Russia is behind America in Military power.

Without America, The Rest of the world is as good as toast.

Think of it like this.

America Only does "police work" because it is needed.

Even if we invested 10Billion € in Military power and nuclear weapons, we still wouldn't be able to face Russia, and we're talking about an investment that the Eu is not able to make, for obvious reasons.

America can't quit the police work.

So, 10 Billion is not enough? Then send the refugees and economic migrants (who are disguising as refugees) back and use the remainder of the almost 95 billion euro plan to 2020 to arm yourselves, ffs.

As someone else pointed out, Comey was sitting on volitile information regarding Frump and the Russians. I for one don't think that he would have withheld that if he wasn't biased in his actions. Which many experts agree is clearly the wrong thing.

FBI call seems to be that there is no connection, however.

Oh now we’re going to wait until there is solid evidence instead of wildly speculating about things? lol

There’s a few narratives flying around, all based on anonymous leaks from the FBI. You can find anything that confirms your view.

Though the following quote from that nyt article is fairly interesting.

And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

There seems to be little distinction, given the one-sidedness of the hacks.

(for the record, I hadn’t yet commented about Trump/Russia ties for a reason. I think Clinton is just playing politics here)

Krysta had pretty much stated what I meant (although without the 'benefit ouf the doubt' part, I do not doubt that the groping was consensual), so I assumed further reply to that part was unnecessary. Trump has his fun with them and buys them things, and that's how it goes. Sexual services have always been a thing, even if they are limited to groping.

If you think that's how consent works then there's really no (productive) discussion here.

Edited by XeKr

Ok, i Think i have been misunderstood.

Or at least i have expressed myself in a bad way.

I know that Russia isn't planning on taking over the world.

What i'm saying is that You can't let a country like Russia roam free.

The moment that the Us or Russia decide to Blietzkrieg somewhere, the world finishes, i know that.

The thing is, Ukraine is a free coutnry, that has been devastated by Russia, and in every conflict so far (EVERY), Russia and America have been supporting (even if just behind the scenes), one of the sides.

Russia and America never have and never will fight eachother. They use 3rd Parties for that effect.

And in This lies the problem!

Russia is just Using Bashar-all assad to provoke America, just like America is Using the Kurds (mostly because of Nato influence) to provoke Russia.

Now and i Quote "This is a hardcore Staring contest, and the fist to look away, retreats".

This is true in fact. And if The Us Retreats, we're in for a treat.

At least that's what i think.

So, 10 Billion is not enough? Then send the refugees and economic migrants (who are disguising as refugees) back and use the remainder of the almost 95 billion euro plan to 2020 to arm yourselves, ffs.

Exactly, send 2 million people back to be executed in cold blood by Isis.

I Agree that Economic Migrants should go back to Their countries. feeding the poor of countries like Mozambique isn't our job.

But helping people from Syria and Iraq is.

And yes, With Portugal, Italy, Spain, and Now England starting to face Economical difficulties due to the "brexit", Let's waste all our money in military.
Because who cares about the people who starve?

Dude, the American and European societies are too different for that comparison.

And even if that money was all for military power.

How much do you think that would cost to arm every soldier with just:

- 1 Assault rifle.

- Assault Rifle ammo.

- uniforms.

- Secondary weapon

- Secondary weapon Ammo

- Food (3 meals a day)

- And every other equipment that they may need (Night vision, etc.)

Multiply that x 100000000

And now we're good.

And i didn't even mention transportation yet.

How are going to transport so many men?
And Oil for transportation?

and Veichles for transportation?

And repairs for Vheicles?

I haven't even gotten to Weaponry, but about 60 Billion € are gone already.

So, that "Oh just invest in defense" is a stupid argument.

Edited by André The kid

You ignored the part where he states he 'doesn't even wait' when I point this out, just like how you ignored that he does more than just kiss them when ping pointed out that he doesn't wait. At this point you might as well just do as Eric did and say it's okay for him to boast about his harassment because of his 'alpha personality' and how 'deep down, women love it when men treat them like what they really are'.

Edited by The Blind Idiot God

You ignored the part where he states he 'doesn't even wait' when I point this out, just like how you ignored that he does more than just kiss them when ping pointed out that he doesn't wait. At this point you might as well just do as Eric did and say it's okay for him to boast about his harassment because of his 'alpha personality' and how 'deep down, women love it when men treat them like what they really are'.

I'm not defending Trump's character but remember, he is innocent until proven guilty ina a court of law with due process.

Technically, Hillary is also innocent until proven guilty but I think there's enough evidence available to prove guilt.

I'm not defending Trump's character but remember, he is innocent until proven guilty ina a court of law with due process.

Technically, Hillary is also innocent until proven guilty but I think there's enough evidence available to prove guilt.

Was Hillary recorded boasting about how she could send confidential material over a private e-mail server and get away with it because she's rich and powerful? Because I don't think she has.

Anyway, isn't Trump currently facing numerous sexual assault allegations right now, one of them being from a 13 year old? Although I have my doubts that any of them will end in a conviction, considering how hard sexual assault is to prove.

Edited by The Blind Idiot God

Was Hillary recorded boasting about how she could send confidential material over a private e-mail server and get away with it because she's rich and powerful? Because I don't think she has.

Anyway, isn't Trump currently facing numerous sexual assault allegations right now, one of them being from a 13 year old? Although I have my doubts that any of them will end in a conviction, considering how hard sexual assault is to prove.

I don't know, was Trump caught lying under oath?

I stopped following the Clinton e-mail thing (and my attention was already weak as-is), so could you elaborate? Is this about the new e-mails?

More like the first investigation but this one would mean that Huma Abedin also lied under oath.

More like the first investigation but this one would mean that Huma Abedin also lied under oath.

This doesn't really tell me anything. I'm Australian, I have two political clustefucks to keep up with. I'm gonna need a bit of help here.

What evidence would that be? Proof of her own carelessness when it comes to communication? That's hardly incriminating.

She also hasn't accused anyone of anything that she herself is guilty of. Frump on the other hand...

Yes. Different courts, different charges, but it's really bad to lie during a deposition.

No actual link to said deposition so that I can see myself. It's hidden at the very least under a lot of rhetoric.

It's been difficult for me to take the WP seriously after stuff like this.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8666/hillaryshealth-left-wing-washington-post-fact-john-nolte

God bless the Daily Wire. At least their shit is back up with evidence.

What evidence would that be? Proof of her own carelessness when it comes to communication? That's hardly incriminating.

Question. Do we also let people go for involuntary manslaughter?

Edited by Life

'Takes medication' which suggests it's under control. And as thyroid issues grow more common with age, and as generally any diagnosed thyroid condition is carefully monitored, she's likely to suffer less fatigue than many of her peers (given that many older people's thyroid issues go undiagnosed, and are passed off as symptoms of increasing age).

'Takes medication' which suggests it's under control. And as thyroid issues grow more common with age, and as generally any diagnosed thyroid condition is carefully monitored, she's likely to suffer less fatigue than many of her peers (given that many older people's thyroid issues go undiagnosed, and are passed off as symptoms of increasing age).

He pointed out more lies by the WP but whatever.

Going back to my point about Clinton, I have served in a military force and I can say this with confidence. Even as a rank and file soldier with no access to classified material whatsoever, we would have easily gone to jail for negligence. For example, night vision goggles. If you sign out night vision goggles from the armory and someone else loses them (not even you, someone else who you know is using them), you go to jail.

You're going to make me believe that negligence and carelessness with classified materials is just a "mistake"? Fine, I've got a bridge in LA to sell you then.

This is hilarious. So Trumps is innocent until proven guilty while Hillary is technically innocent until proven guilty but not really? It's pretty weak of you to call out anyone who thinks that Trump is a sexual offender and in the same actual post just assume that Clinton's guilt is a proven fact.

Dude, you ignore the first half of that part of Trump's 'locker room talk' to make it appear harmless and when I call you out on that, you choose to ignore the second half. This is what Trump said, nothing cut out:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

(source)

That's one coherent statement, not two different ones. I could add that his apology was little more than a build-up for some "But my political opponents are still worse!!!", but then again, that's everyone's modus operandi in this fucking election.