QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamecube for sure. I have a silver one with the padding on the joystick torn off, but it still feels really nice. It's the one I use the most, I don't let anyone else use it.

Wii Classic Controller Pro.

The only controller that I don't have to press down hard on. It also doesn't make me fear I'm destroying it by playing too hard.

Gamecube controller.

The 360 controller's nice too, it's got a nice weight to it, but the PS3 has better shoulder buttons.

Dualshock 4 for sure. I don't know how anyone can go back to the old DS design and not feel like it is incredibly outdated, I even find the Vita's analog sticks better than them. DS4 is definitely the best controller in gaming currently. Second for me is a tie between 360/GC controllers.

Edit: I should note that I don't even own a PS4, I bought a DS4 for use on PC without even owning the console because of how nice it is lol.

Edited by Tangerine

Dualshock 4 for sure. I don't know how anyone can go back to the old DS design and not feel like it is incredibly outdated, I even find the Vita's analog sticks better than them. DS4 is definitely the best controller in gaming currently. Second for me is a tie between 360/GC controllers.

Edit: I should note that I don't even own a PS4, I bought a DS4 for use on PC without even owning the console because of how nice it is lol.

I did. <~<

EDIT: Though the Dualshock 4 does feel very nice.

Also, I would legit do that too.

Edited by Soledai

As complicated as it was, I still love the N64 controller

It had a crappy thumbstick... I really hate it... It would probably be in my low-tier controller. (It's probably one of the worst controllers IMO)

Kudos to it: Since it is the only controller that makes my left hand hurt in pain after playing a game.

Even if my most favorite game was a N64 game. (Majora's Mask)

Gamecube Wavebird > Gamecube Wired > Xbox 360 > Original Xbox > Any Dualshock = SNES > Wiimote + Nunchunk > NES > Keyboard + Mouse > N64.

Edited by Naughx

i'm gonna come from left field here and say probably the wii u gamepad. totally ignoring the gimmick, taking it as a controller, i find it extremely comfortable for long periods and the button layout is pleasant.

runners up are my logitech f310 (which is all but a dualshock) and the gamecube

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN: What's the last new dish you tried to cook? How did it turn out?

i like questions that don't require explanation

bonus question: when i, integrity, should abide by #throwbackthursday and do some of those really old questions, should i re-ask interest's really stupid hypothetical train scenario questions