QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people from many different groups as a result of getting involved in various things, tho most of the time, I'm just the "token black guy" in a predominately white city, featuring hispanic/latino and the remaining 5% as everything else. In uni tho, diversity's greatly expanded, and now adds asians to the mix( that apparently has the largest Cambodian population). Still predominately white, but its a great improvement.

As far as a personal circle goes, its non-existent, tbh (by my standards, anyway. I'm a friendly guy, but unfortunately with loner tendencies). I had one when I was in community college that was essentially a racial triad (one asian, one white, and me as black), but after last summer, one of them, I havent heard from since. Tis a shame, really. Then there's two other best friends, who while I love them both to death, are legally married to each other and don't see them often enough, anymore

So generally speaking, I'm a one-man act. I can see that changing, however

My friend group in my hometown is pretty diverse in terms of ethnicity, religion, and orientation, but less so when it comes to interests and political leanings. At uni it's the opposite.

Depends on where you look, NY has it alllllllllllllll

All of my SUPER CLOSE friends that I see regularly are Spanish.

A bit less regularly, have a few black friends I see at monthly fightin' game tournaments.

When it comes to school most of my schoolfriends are asian.

Toilet paper. Occasionally toilet tissue?? which I've always found weird

plain vanilla face-tissues are just tissues though

Edited by Parrhesia

I tend to just call it tissue

I will say toilet paper but I never really say tissue paper. But also toilet paper is hardly a term I ever use ^o^

Tissue is way simpler and how my family's always said it \o/

Let's be real here toilet paper is better than any zelda game.

Hours of entertainment I guess?

I tend to just call it tissue

I will say toilet paper but I never really say tissue paper. But also toilet paper is hardly a term I ever use ^o^

Tissue is way simpler and how my family's always said it \o/

I've always been one of those people who just uses the brand name and says Kleenex