QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon Gold was the first real video game I played, and me sucking at Pokemon I was basically repeatedly trying to go thru the Elite Four only using Feraligator and Lugia.

Needless to say, I heard this song a lot.

The remix, while good, doesn't really come close to capturing its threatening ambience.

My dad played a lot of Neko Case when we went on road trips, so most of her stuff has some sort of nostalgic attachment for me, but this was the first song of hers that he played. I remember being a little unnerved and fascinated by the lyrics that I did catch- "wait who lost three fingers and how?"- as well as loving her voice.

Just such a powerful work from Al Stewart.

There are probably many others that catch me by surprise and are just so amazing, but this is the first to come to mind.

Edited by Monde

The smell of wattle reminds me very specifically of when I was five and this was my grandfather's house. We used to visit from Sydney a couple of weeks a year.

used to own Warcraft 3 when I was like 5.

me and my brother played over LAN (him from Downstairs, I was normally upstairs)

I never won since I was too young to know how to how to actually, ya know, form a strategy and shit but goddamn if I didn't get into it.

I never did beat the campaign tho, and I lost the CD Key (remember when those were things).

every morning, at fuckoff early, vh1 would play these two videos in this order, and i would get out of bed to watch them.

every morning.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE: Have you ever been a part of a club?

Edited by Integrity

I was in a couple in high school- writing, Latin, and math- but I was only in each one for a year.

I am currently in a marine biology club that meets once a month.

I was in a book club as a wee specta

I was tempted to join the japanese club at my college since they explicitly 'went less anime' but now that they're less anime, they have a president i really don't like

#thestruggle

Only Rinkah's Brass Club in Birthright.

every morning, at fuckoff early, vh1 would play these two videos in this order, and i would get out of bed to watch them.

Weird, I watched VH1 all the time as a kid and I don't remember this song at all.