QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

just give mass warns((not for me tho)) for derailment and more talk about undertale tbh

A warn's nothing more than a slap on the wrist to me, this has all been worth it

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much now?

i'm just going to quietly and sadly lock the thread and reopen it when qotd cycles tonight

i played with forces beyond my ken

and they devoured me live

when the qotd reopens, no post before the reopening post exists, do not respond to anybody at all, ever

the last qotd never happened, no reference to it is to be made

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-EIGHT: Rewind. What was your game of 2015?

Undertale (assuming you mean games that were released during 2015, though).

Undertale (assuming you mean games that were released during 2015, though).

all of the (x) of 2015 questions have been things you found in 2015, not necessarily things released in 2015

I see. Um...then the biggest competition would probably be Sm4sh. I'm actually awful at remembering when I played games, but nothing else really comes to mind at the moment. I should be playing more video games!

Edited by Refa

street fighter 3 third strike,

oh and for album of 2015 i say llmatic then. Probably my favorite album ever tbh. Found a lot of good hip hop this year though heh

Edited by commie scum

guild wars 2!!!

it has a class that suits me perfectly and has QUAGGANS and PLUSH GRIFFONS to keep as pets and also it has my huge pink birb which is super adorable and leafy dogs which are both adorable and pretty and it has sooooooooooooo many pretty armours and weapons and the creators of the game just handled everything so well c:

it's pretty amazing and fun

Edited by Freohr Datia

for a game that was released in 2015: Undertale, because it was the only game I finished in 2015 that came out in 2015

for just any game I played for the first time in 2015... probably still Undertale because I purchased very few games in 2015 (undertale was a gift) and also i love undertale so I doubt that would be easily changed

tbh I actually really like fallout 4 even if people seem disappointed with it (?).

that or bloodborne, solid choice. it's just... I haven't really went back to it, and the dlc has been out now.

Edited by Tryhard