QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

long days, good exam days, and my birthday obviously!

it's usually a program of new video games, beer, food, and not checking my school email.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX: What was the last piece of Official Merch you bought yourself?

not that you were given! what was the last one you actually went "ah hell, i need this" and got?!

When I was in japan in like 2008. I got a fire emblem seisen figure. It wound up being Levin, who is cool. But it broke shortly aftrr I got it.

I'm thinking about buying a mobile suit for my desk at work.

leaving aside a small random star wars lego set, this

dj3DSMA.jpg

yes i know, it's an old one and i bought it used

but i needed the figurine from my own sign, as i could only get taurus, gemini, leo and capricorn when i was a kid

may or may not waste money on the upcoming god cloth if i find it around for a reasonable price

.............. a snivy plush toy?

idk it was probably ages ago

like for reference, I think I bought that snivy before you got me that flareon and that was a year ago

Edited by Freohr Datia

Official 2015 National Folk Festival mug

partially as a souvenir

partially because it's a pretty ceramic painted thing, also big

partially because if you got one you got to take it over to the cider tents and have them pour into that instead of dinky little plastic cups.

i am mediocre and aspiring, like a cultist sergeant

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE: When and how do you like to treat yo self?

three words: TREAT YO SELF

do you spoil yourself on your own birthday? every weekend, like some corpulent decadent ottoman overlord? major holidays? just when you have a bad day? spill

I do a Girl's Day with my bestie, Celina to treat myself (and her). We go shopping, go to Teavana, usually have Asian food, and just enjoy each other's company. We end up spoiling each other and ourselves during these outings. They happen once a month or so. (Depending on our schedules) I also like to go Whole Hog and go see friends in the Bay Area, stay for a weekend and get blotto at my favorite night club. But thats a lot of cash monies so it happens hella rarely. Other ways i spoil myself is have a day inside eating wonderful food.

long days, good exam days, and my birthday obviously!

it's usually a program of new video games, beer, food, and not checking my school email.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX: What was the last piece of Official Merch you bought yourself?

not that you were given! what was the last one you actually went "ah hell, i need this" and got?!

Oh man..uhhhh...You know what? I cant really remember. I think it may have been that Loki Disney Infinity figure.

I got this all at once so

Small Thor keychain

Mjolnir keychain

Ezio Bobblehead

Nice.

i bought me the paradox entertainment humble bundle at the top tier which included a sick shirt and pin set

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN: What's your preferred affirmative? Is it different in text versus in voice?

are you a yes man? do you cut it to ya? are you, parrhesia, a fan of AYE?

if your main spoken language is non-english, feel free to list that one too :D

i'm definitely not a yes man

regardless, my preferred affirmatives are different in text/voice because... well, i mainly speak in portuguese (offline), and write in english (online)

text: okay

voice: beleza (lit. "beauty", but it's pretty much "okay" too)