QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he evolves into garbodor

i'm already garbodor smd

qotd: glaceon is the correct answer

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY-THREE: Compare and contrast yourself and napalm.

contributed by harudoku, who's surprised?

Edited by Integrity

Well, being an eternal nuclear fire, napalm and I are good buddies, but there are some differences. Napalm will eventually run out of fuel, and while it may burn down nearby objects-- those with ignition points under ~1000-1100C-- it has no subtlety or planning in its aggression. I, meanwhile, burn omnidirectionally regardless of ignition point or state of matter, and capable of using all objects as fuel-- nuclear fire does not discriminate. I've also committed significantly less war crimes than napalm, but I don't judge it for that. It's not napalm's fault that society has decided it must be used to destroy people, and is really only a result of societal conditioning and the state of warfare in the modern world.

This is no meme, my friend. This is quintessential, A-Grade Haru-style nonsense, and you can either resist it, or you can be like napalm. For as the great Bruce Lava once said: "You must be shapeless, formless, like napalm. When you pour napalm into a cup, it burns the cup. When you pour napalm into a bottle, it burns the bottle. When you pour napalm into a teapot, it burns the teapot. Napalm can drip and it can crash. Become like napalm, my friend."