QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tequila...

and now i'm working on a sunday morning g fuckin' g

edit- i just remembered i had coffee this morning

Edited by Uncle Ghatsu!

two beanbags, some desks, a tv, both wii us, a sheep floor pillow, my packpack, and some miscellaneous Stuff i keep meaning to clean up

generally my floorspace is very open though

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SEVEN: Have you participated in any video game closed betas? What's your impression of that kind of test?

you can also list them if you want, various ops!!!

I dont know if it counts, but Pottermore. For actual video games, none that i can think of.

i have participated in many from diablo 2 (they literally mailed my dad the disc) to vanguard (super closed alpha, there was nothing) to i think the last one was final fantasy 14 (the first version, the one that sucked; btw, it sucked). i think they're great

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-EIGHT: Logistics aside, is there any place you would travel to right now? Why?

basically assume you have a two-shot teleporter to go to one place for some time then come home, where would you go?

GLORIOUS SVERIGE!

oz to see my #1 cunt

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE: What's the last thing you drank?

this one comes from the woman

Water

water's good to drink dud, they're being healthy~!

even though my answer wasn't water if I answered any other time of the day my answer would have been water unless I decided to have chocolate milk that night

man though I kind of have to have water all of the time or some liquid, otherwise I get headaches from the tiniest bit of dehydration (and really huge headaches from even more dehydration) which is rather annoying

Edited by Freohr Datia

dihydrogen monoxide

you could die if you drink enough of it so i like to think im that dangerous guy ur mum told u to stay away from

Do you know the truth about dihydrogen monoxide???

This chemical makes up roughly 70% of the human body!!!

SO WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GET IT FROM!!!

DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS HARVESTED BY ALIENS MASQUERADING AS SCIENTISTS FROM INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS.