New DLC Out Now

Hardin

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno.

But heartbunny's announcement today made me go crazy with hype. CHROM IS IN THE GAME! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please be playable! :D

With only Eternal seals now, I'd plan whatever skills your getting them on a piece of paper before you start a new playthrough as EXP gains suck whenever they are more experienced.

Edited by Princess_Florina

With only Eternal seals now, I'd plan whatever skills your getting them on a piece of paper before you start a new playthrough as EXP gains suck whenever they are more experienced.

That was kinda present in Awakening, with each Second Seal that was used on a unit reducing their overall EXP-gain.

Except here in FE: If... it's more extreme.

That was kinda present in Awakening, with each Second Seal that was used on a unit reducing their overall EXP-gain.

Except here in FE: If... it's more extreme.

Well...better turn off the battle animations.

Ok I wasn't paying attention for ONE day and now you're telling me infinite leveling is back?

Whyyyyyyyy?

Eternal Seals have been known and available for a while, just not especially understood. They're also very expensive and only available late in the game.

Wouldn't you just start getting 0 exp from literally everything after a certain point?

But don't the enemies in the EXP DLC scale with you? You can still grind on them, right?

Edited by Minischew

But don't the enemies in the EXP DLC scale with you? You can still grind on them, right?

I was under the impression that the enemies scaled with where you were in the story, not with your actual levels. So the enemies themselves would never go up to obscene levels like you can with Eternal Seals. I could be wrong though.

aah this is probably a dumb question but..

do DLC maps disappear after a little while ? ; A ;

I have never bought any before, but the only thing stopping me is the idea of the maps becoming unplayable by the time I get to them...
I want to be further into my third path route before I buy it ~

I have never bought any before, but the only thing stopping me is the idea of the maps becoming unplayable by the time I get to them...

If they're the same as Awakening then, no, they don't~

Nope, same as Awakening: Once bought and downloaded, they're there permanently and can be replayed over and over again as much as you want, You also only need to buy 'em once to use them all all current and future save files.

If they're the same as Awakening then, no, they don't~

Nope, same as Awakening: Once bought and downloaded, they're there permanently and can be replayed over and over again as much as you want, You also only need to buy 'em once to use them all all current and future save files.

Oh, thanks for the replies, guys ! * U *

And good to know that they can be used for all files -do you know if I can use them on different cartridges as well ? ; u ;

I have a feeling that I might want the exp one for my Nohr game, but I haven't started that one at all;

But yay, guess I might as well buy the season pass and take my time with it !

Oh, thanks for the replies, guys ! * U *

And good to know that they can be used for all files -do you know if I can use them on different cartridges as well ? ; u ;

I have a feeling that I might want the exp one for my Nohr game, but I haven't started that one at all;

But yay, guess I might as well buy the season pass and take my time with it !

Yes! As long as you use the same DS, different cartridges should work! I bought mine on the Nohr route and could use my Hoshido cartridge perfectly without any problems.

Yes! As long as you use the same DS, different cartridges should work! I bought mine on the Nohr route and could use my Hoshido cartridge perfectly without any problems.

aaah thank you for letting me know ! ヽ(o♡o)/

bought the season pass the excitement is real now.

But...there is one thing to know. DLC data cannot be copied onto another 3DS. Only transferred from one to another. That is if you have more than one of them. Just have to bear with it and use it on the console that you've downloaded it in since it saves the data onto your SD card. They do this to avoid reproduction as they are trying to prevent theft as it should only belong to you and no one else. ^_^

If you insert your cart into another 3DS with no DLC data on it that you have DLC skills in the saved file, it'll just show outrealm ? icons and a dummy lookalike figure for DLC only characters.

Edited by Princess_Florina

Does the exp level with the fat monsters is worth the money? I saw a video of it and nothing to do with EXPonential Growth. The monsters appear in hordes, they can attack, gangbang units, they barely give experience, and they can get promoted units killed. In Awakening the zombies were pathetically weak, didn't attack, gave a ton of experience, and past level 7 any unit including Olivia and Donnel could 2HKO them.

The yellow nosferatu don't attack unless you attack them directly (so snipe them from afar), and they give a fair amount of EXP. The green ones on the other hand, are always out for your blood, so if don't have some OP units to mop them up before they get to your squishier units, yeah, it's a bit difficult to level up lower-level units in that DLC.

not worth it.You can level up faster using skirmish maps or the Awakening Map if you're strong enough.

Not on Lunatic.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone else also want to see a DLC where you could have a grand old battle with all your units? Granted, the map would have to be enormous to accommodate all 60+ characters..but I suppose one can wish.

In any case, "here's hoping" they have more challenge DLC in store for us, and, again, one can wish for more story.

I suppose a good (and bad) point is that the DLC we already have is actually quite tough.