Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

I'm retiring for tonight. Really tired of all the hosting (since I was hosting like 4 different games I eventually stopped understanding what was going on in those games), even though I could probably stay awake for a little while longer. The two games where I took part in hosting could still continue shortly when Horace gets back, if all the participants are present.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be around all of next week really, just had to finish tiling the kitchen this weekend, so hopefully that will ease the workload. Im free for a good chunk of time tonight too, so hopefully I could make some progress on those games if people are around.

i wouldn't be surprised if I lost, my team is pretty quality.

i was just being a CHUMP because I can't have lost if I haven't played.

Edited by General Horace

i'm still unbeaten in the tournament

come at me bros

yeah neither have i

high five bro

If I was able to post pictures and gifs, I'd host the match for you guys, but a match without the pictures and gifs might look kind of boring.

A Link to animated .GIFS is right here https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/3dfgzm/critical_hit_gifs/

Also I just google random shit and post the .jpg of it usually~

Updated the bracket with the results we have so far. Though Round 1 is close to completion (with two games still not having started out), we can already play 4 more games in Round 2/Losers Round 1, and I've already received 2 teams in PM.

The results always take a little while to appear on the embedded image but there's a link I left just below that always lets you see the recentest standings.

All the work you do for this is highly appreciated, I wish I could help take some of that work load off, but I'm not quite confident enough yet to host and be accurate ^^;.

Nothing seems to say it, but I assume All +2 is banned, since no-one ever uses it. Is it just a gentleman's agreement or is it outright banned? Otherwise, Speed +2 hax could become All +2 hax!