Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team submitted. I won't be able to host as many games for a couple of days, then starting on August 1st i'm on holidays, so I won't really be able to host at all except maybe a round or two in the evenings.

Also if you get any teams done tonight send 'em over my way, I'm around for a good chunk of tonight and can probably get some games started.

I guess I should complete my team vs. Jedi ASAP then. Any games I'm not in I could host myself, and that'll be quick enough if I get eliminated in the losers' bracket.

I'm probably gonna need a hand hosting Espinosa vs Jedi, since i'm busy all day while Espinosa's awake tomorrow and Friday, then only avaliable for a little bit in the morning on Saturday, and I'm gone. Any takers?

You can bet it will re-invent the entire meta.

Well not really, I've just had some stuff going on IRL.

Yeah same here, I've got a job interview in less then than an hour.

Yeah same here, I've got a job interview in less then than an hour.

As my excuse, the tourney isn't particularly waiting for our game to start and finish and two more games still don't have the teams to start. Of course, maybe I shouldn't compare myself to Refa whose personal skill is Slow Burn (and I guess mine is Ice Burn).