Fire Emblem Fates Manga Announced

Dronagon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story !!!!!!

Hue, I thought the writer was done with the series, or am I hearing it wrong?

Hmm, who knows, maybe they'll actually...

..Wait a minute, more importantly, what are they going to be doing? Have multiple routes? Gag manga? Invisible Kingdom? I have no idea...

Or an "Original" plot? (I.E. a alternate 3rd option or a fourth option or something?)

On an unrelated note, it seems the concert was recorded so I hope they'll release a DVD/BD or something. I can't wait to buy it.

Oh man, how do you know? I'd definately buy that, too.

Anyway, when I posted that I didn't even think about the different routes.

This is going to be a mess isn't it?

My take on the news

Was that related to a tweet that got horrendously misinterpreted?

Not that.

To explain, I do recall saying there was the draft thing, I suppose this is an "attempt?" to actually have something more like what he wanted, rather than with the "executive meddling/rewriting" that happened with the game. That or "they're in it together", but I can't tell for now.

(I say too many things on impulse maybe, hoho).

It might be an updated or rewritten version of the draft, or maybe something even more.

...Somehow I think this still doesn't explain what I said.

I suppose I'm "surprised" that they're doing this, but this was probably preplanned some time in advance..well, or so I think anyway.

Additionally, I have no idea how long it would be, so it'd be kind of funny if it were still ongoing in a few years time..

Maybeeee. Probably not though

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

..Wait a minute, more importantly, what are they going to be doing? Have multiple routes? Gag manga? Invisible Kingdom? I have no idea...

Or an "Original" plot? (I.E. a alternate 3rd option or a fourth option or something?)

High school AU... I'd totally read that not gonna lie.

Edited by capmalachi

I'm more concerned that, if they actually try a scene by scene adaptation, that they would either mess up the "fight scenes" or cut through them and then it'd be ...I dunno

I suppose it could just be a collection of story dialogue but even then it'd be.......

They could always just make it a non serious gag collection.

Or just have some exposition of sorts into more information, slice of life things mayhaps.

Honestly it's probable that "someone" is going to get "disappointed"

Please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story please fix the story !!!!!!

You can't run away from the poor plot forever !

If it's not an original plot or a gag manga, it doesn't interest me. Well, i say that, but I know pefrectly well that I can read the manga, I'll read it.

I have a very hard time seeing a manga based on the game fixing anything; I think it'll give us some background trivia to flesh out a few characters more at best. Naturally, I hope I'm mistaken, as always. Hell, who knows, maybe it'll be like Pokémon Adventures, which while not anything revolutionary is a fairly decent manga based on Pokémon of all things.

^ I know, hence the strike-through. I am personally expecting some side/gag stories at best, or even 4-koma. A "fourth" path sounds cool on paper, but I do not have the confidence that it won't fall apart yet again.

Edited by Ryo

^ I know, hence the strike-through.

Hey, who knows, maybe we'll laugh together at how stupid we were for not realizing Kamui would turn into motherflipping dragon medieval Darth Vader.

Edited by Thane

My take on the news

Was that related to a tweet that got horrendously misinterpreted?

omg that Leon though... *-*

Anyways, manga versions huh? Is it Japanese only? Will there be localizations as well? Main Stories or side stories? When will the whole thing come out? Is it something like the Awakening mangas?