SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .or Gilgamesh is trying to get the lynch off of himself. Regardless, this claim makes no sense in regards to the first quote in this. If he knew that Weapons was telling the truth about his role (and Shinori's reaction was already out there), then I would expect to see a vote on Shinori, not one on zero/Marth!

This reeks of desperation, which is a null tell. His actions and claim don't line up, which is why, despite the claim, I'm willing to lynch him.

That's actually a fantastic point

1. When is deadline again?

2. How does the claim not make sense with him questioning Shinori? He could be asking Shinori, trying to get a slip, while hiding his role?

3. I'm feeling the 'trying to get the lynch off himself,' but I don't know how likely it is. I mean, why would he do it? Survive another day, and then if Shinori flips town, he and Weapons both die.

Looking up Voyeur is, I forgot.

"The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (protection, investigation, etc), but not who did it.

Voyeurs can be of any alignment."

Copied from mafiascum, I don't think the claim adds up, unless SB is using it a different way? He said that Weapons targeted Shinori, not that Someone investigated Shinori, right?

Gaius has not been on my radar at all currently. The only thing I had in my memory was that him and Hannah were connected outside the game and also gave a lot of meta excuses towards her slot. Concerns with me could be from a town perspective, but he still has not responded as to why he was voting Hannah with me and then drastically 180'd out of nowhere.

I'm gonna continue with my line of questioning with Gaius before I give an opinion on whether I feel he is town or scum. Currently? Mainly would lynch due to fallacies in logic that seem to be reaching for a reason to call my slot scum.

"reaching for a reason to call you scum" LOL. that really concerns you? is gaius scum so preoccupied with coming up with bs reasons to lynch you out of NOWHERE the way he did? do you really believe what youre typing here? why so concerned with yourself? do you also realize that if youre wrong on hannah and me (i kno you are on me) that youve been wrong about your suspects throughout the entire game while barely looking anywhere else? what does that say about your intentions here?

. . .or Gilgamesh is trying to get the lynch off of himself. Regardless, this claim makes no sense in regards to the first quote in this. If he knew that Weapons was telling the truth about his role (and Shinori's reaction was already out there), then I would expect to see a vote on Shinori, not one on zero/Marth!

This reeks of desperation, which is a null tell. His actions and claim don't line up, which is why, despite the claim, I'm willing to lynch him.

Oh, I looked right over this point. That is true, I don't see why he wouldn't vote Shinori.

Again, if he did see "Someone ___'d Shinori," which is what I think Voyeur does, I'd really like what someone did to Shinori, because if it's shot, we need that information. Looking at Gilgamesh and Weapons as a potential scum ream, a mafia Voyeur (which does exist) could have avoided buddying with Weapons at first, and didn't lynch Shinori for that reason, but now that he's being lynched, he's going to claim voyeur (town obviously) and then say that Weapons 'investigated' or whatever Shinori was Third Party, instead of shooting and seeing him as possible 2-Shot BP Alien or something?

I don't know if my logic worked in that, it jumped around a lot.

Also, @Elieson, I wasn't trying to AtE, It's just what I do. I try to be a comical person, I don't know.

@Yolo, you seem to ask people left and right what they think of people. What do you think of people? What about this WeaponsVShinori going on, if I'm forgetting what you said about it (if you did), I'm sorry, just write post number I guess.

"The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (protection, investigation, etc), but not who did it.

Voyeurs can be of any alignment."

Copied from mafiascum, I don't think the claim adds up, unless SB is using it a different way? He said that Weapons targeted Shinori, not that Someone investigated Shinori, right?

This is really important. A Follower would find it what Weapons did by targeting not a Voyeur. A Voyeur would target Shinori to see what happened to him, but Gilgamesh claims that he targeted Weapons. He would have found out what roles targeted Weapons[i/], not Shinori.

Phase End in...27 hours (give or take a few minutes)?

Back to the Wpns & Rudy thing; it would look pretty bad for Rudy to come out of the blue and tie himself to Weapons (and vice versa), if they were a scumteam and one of them flipped. Shinori flipping town would instantly mean that we've caught 2 scum. That seems like a horrible tradeoff.

Mafia ITP Checker sounds really weak too, in a game where everybody has some kind of role

True, I did have some logic, and then I lost it. I know that's not originally what I thought.

Also, maybe he meant a type of voyeur? Watcher and Tracker fall under that category, iirc.

Him being a tracker would see who weapons targeted.

Phase End in...27 hours (give or take a few minutes)?

Back to the Wpns & Rudy thing; it would look pretty bad for Rudy to come out of the blue and tie himself to Weapons (and vice versa), if they were a scumteam and one of them flipped. Shinori flipping town would instantly mean that we've caught 2 scum. That seems like a horrible tradeoff.

Mafia ITP Checker sounds really weak too, in a game where everybody has some kind of role

Fair enough. Possibilities of a mafia tying themself to a townie to try to bring them down, too, though?

For the record, I'm legitimately sad that you all called my reads that terrible.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

@Hannah, was this meant to be comical or serious? I took it as serious, combined with context from other posts

This kinda shows that Follower makes more sense than a Voyeur claim. Yea something isn't adding up

*Edit*

superninja'd thanks work phonecalls that make excellent distractions

@Hannah, was this meant to be comical or serious? I took it as serious, combined with context from other posts

This kinda shows that Follower makes more sense than a Voyeur claim. Yea something isn't adding up

*Edit*

superninja'd thanks work phonecalls that make excellent distractions

Lol, it was comical. I felt bad when Eury apologized after, but I wasn't 100% serious.

--------------------------------------------

It's not adding up, and I don't like it. I'm thinking he claimed the wrong thing and it's a scum slip, but I'd like to wait and get his input before turboing.

I literally just listed and explained how I felt your reasoning were reaching through going by them point by point.

1.) Why must I read both of them as scum? I can have reads however I would like and I've explained as such.

2.) You are really should that you have not read my posts nor pushes at all. Eclipse was pushed because she was leading around wagons (mainly Zero/Dand) and when she got Zero to L-1/L-2 and then when she had the choice to hop onto Dand, she steered clear and voted Mancer (the throwaway slot) until the end of the dayphase where she voted Dand. Now it looked like scum-distancing as the time with the info presented; not anymore and certainly not a double standard.

3.) You are actually like we have mod-confirmed information on the ITP or of the "ITP Checker". Do we? Have we had a flip? Do you seriously trust Weapons claim that much to believe it? Why do I think it was a reaction test? No proof. No evidence. Shinori's explosive reaction in the thread. We have no proof on anything like at all. It is just word of mouth.

57f661c75a0d688fab96e451e2d15ee5.jpg

Ball is literally still in your court and to be honest, I don't think it has ever left.

It's not that you have to read them both as scum, but you gave us no indication as to why you came to this conclusion? Are there Gorf/Yolo interactions that support this? And defending Gorf, be it from bad logic is still defending him.

Regarding Eclipse, dan's alignment was not the only thing you were casing her for. Like I said, initially it was jumping off zero, and voting Mancer over Dan. She's still done those things, even if Dan flipped town. You comment on how much of a Non factor she had become in Day 2? Since you're not casing her, it stands I assume this improved your read on her. Why? And the double standard was referring to you voting Yolo while casing Eclipse for not voting Dan.

I concur that I pulled the trigger on the 3rd party shit a little earlier. But you still have to give a stance on the subject regardless. Why can't you comment on the content even if you believe it to be a reaction test? It's been ~36 hours, Weapons has subbed out. You avoided the question by dubbing it a reaction test so quickly. Would you lynch Shinori today? What do you think now that Golgamesh has substantiated Weapon's claim, but with most likely false results?

Bout to pull the Steph Curry on ya ass. (joking)

You still also fail to mention other parts of my case like you staying on the sideline when you talked about meta reads, inconsistency with regards to Mancer. You claim there's "fallacies" in my case, but that doesn't have the gravitas of actually pointing out bad logic. Don't see any reason not to continue to pursue this case.

Also with what Yolo said, how am I reaching? I've literally tore apart your ISO to provide proof. If you disagree with it then fine, but you're still just tying to dismiss it.

"You have reached the end of the tunnel!"

Moving on, now that I look at it, I don't think Gilgamesh's possible scumbuddies would let him draw ties to Weapons that badly especially when he messed up with his fakeclaim. I also think that there are very few reasons when scum would 1 for 1 trade with a townie unless they like role copped Shinori and he's a huge threat (doesn't sound like he is). So weapons is looking a little better to me. Also with regards to this being a possible bus, claiming ITP checker is like the worst way to bus your partner. The towncred you would gain is incredibly limited because both mafia and town usually benefit from removing the ITP. He would have claimed tracker or rolecop or some shit if he wanted to create a believeable bus.

It's not that you have to read them both as scum, but you gave us no indication as to why you came to this conclusion? Are there Gorf/Yolo interactions that support this? And defending Gorf, be it from bad logic is still defending him.

Regarding Eclipse, dan's alignment was not the only thing you were casing her for. Like I said, initially it was jumping off zero, and voting Mancer over Dan. She's still done those things, even if Dan flipped town. You comment on how much of a Non factor she had become in Day 2? Since you're not casing her, it stands I assume this improved your read on her. Why? And the double standard was referring to you voting Yolo while casing Eclipse for not voting Dan.

I concur that I pulled the trigger on the 3rd party shit a little earlier. But you still have to give a stance on the subject regardless. Why can't you comment on the content even if you believe it to be a reaction test? It's been ~36 hours, Weapons has subbed out. You avoided the question by dubbing it a reaction test so quickly. Would you lynch Shinori today? What do you think now that Golgamesh has substantiated Weapon's claim, but with most likely false results?

Bout to pull the Steph Curry on ya ass. (joking)

You still also fail to mention other parts of my case like you staying on the sideline when you talked about meta reads, inconsistency with regards to Mancer. You claim there's "fallacies" in my case, but that doesn't have the gravitas of actually pointing out bad logic. Don't see any reason not to continue to pursue this case.

Also with what Yolo said, how am I reaching? I've literally tore apart your ISO to provide proof. If you disagree with it then fine, but you're still just tying to dismiss it.

"You have reached the end of the tunnel!"

Moving on, now that I look at it, I don't think Gilgamesh's possible scumbuddies would let him draw ties to Weapons that badly especially when he messed up with his fakeclaim. I also think that there are very few reasons when scum would 1 for 1 trade with a townie unless they like role copped Shinori and he's a huge threat (doesn't sound like he is). So weapons is looking a little better to me. Also with regards to this being a possible bus, claiming ITP checker is like the worst way to bus your partner. The towncred you would gain is incredibly limited because both mafia and town usually benefit from removing the ITP. He would have claimed tracker or rolecop or some shit if he wanted to create a believeable bus.

@First Bold: He did it at the same time though, so maybe he went ahead and randomly did it without partner input? It isn't very strong a case, but it's definitely possible.

@Second Bold: What if he doesn't want to let on to having a cool role? Has he claimed yet?

@Third Bold: This is true, why would they claim that?

Can we have a votal? :D

(Votal=Vote Total, right?)

I'm not harmful. That's literally all I'm allowed to tell you.

I had to check with mods before to even see if I could respond with that. As I wasn't sure if I could even say that.

People should be able to tell who I am though.

@First Bold: He did it at the same time though, so maybe he went ahead and randomly did it without partner input? It isn't very strong a case, but it's definitely possible.

@Second Bold: What if he doesn't want to let on to having a cool role? Has he claimed yet?

@Third Bold: This is true, why would they claim that?

Can we have a votal? :D

(Votal=Vote Total, right?)

1. True, but it's just so blatant. A mafia Gilgamesh flip doesn't clear Weapons by any means, but I think it gives him a little bit of towncred.

2. He claimed not having a trade worthy role fwiw. Although, it could be likely that he's third party.

3. Because he's either a lyncher or got Shinori as 3rd party.

Votals are vote totals yeah. Speaking of which...

7 to hammer.

Gilgamesh: Eclipse, Prims, Yolo

Marth (Zerosabers): Elieson, African, Gilgamesh

Shinori: Weapons

Hannah: J

J: Gaius

Not voting: Shinori, Hannah, BBM, Marth