SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

Well, I didn't mean to like, be rude/an ass about it (if it came off that way, then I sincerely apologize), but I just find having zero reads at this point kinda perturbing. :[

And I was also half-joking given the fact that I'm technically a dead player but I just retain the ability to still type/post during the day phases lol (until the person who's flavored with BBM dies that is), and wasn't so much making fun of your posts. Just so ya know~

On another note though:

Didn't you guys notice how people asked 'Does anyone know how to read _____?'

A LOT OF THIS IS THAT. I don't know how any of you play, save for Gaius, and he's not being his normal self. He's not the normal town leader, but he also told me that he isn't as 'godly' here. So I'm not marking that as a scum read.

I do actually think the bolded/italicized text is a half-decent point against the other players. In terms of, "Why exactly are you busy tripping over senseless meta and mostly basing/expecting to read people based solely on meta shizz alone, when in-game/thread posts can often be just as condemning if not moreso in terms of scumminess?" This also goes hand-in-hand with a lot of the role/flavor speccing habits, which I don't think people should be throwing around as much as they are. :/

In that sense though, perhaps Gaius' meta in itself (albeit elsewhere) can also thus be different from how he plays here on SF vs. elsewhere (which basically renders most of what you may know as his 'meta' to be null and void in reading him here), which is another reason why I tend to not limit myself by relying heavily on meta gameplay to gauge/read people in Mafia games.

>> IE. I tend to wall post, and early on, I only wall posted as town!Eury. Once I realized just how much it messed up my scum gameplay NOT to wall post, I started wallposting regardless of whether I was town or scum, which ended up messing with a lot of people in other games (in terms of reading me/my past meta). Granted, it's not perfected (I still do get caught fairly often as scum, and sometimes suspected as townie as being scum lol), but all in all, relying on someone's meta alone to scum hunt can and often will be unreliable IMO.

Moving on,

as scum whats the motive to going out of her way to express her lack of finding? sure the output is, like, really bad, but do you not think theres genuine effort and desire to figure things out within her posts? after all she couldve come up with fake scum reads.

For one, it's not hard for scum to be willing to post up lots of words, especially if said words/posts really don't do anything for the rest of us. Posting a long wall of null reads/thoughts = how does that help us, especially in terms of associative reads on other players (if she ends up dying/flipping one way or the other)? If she's not openly supporting, investigating, or otherwise opposing cases/points and thus taking firm stances on people/lynches/etc., there's no way to know where she actually stands and thus renders herself liable to being/saying, "Well, I didn't NOT support X, Y, or Z, but who knows?" sort of thing.

Plus, admitting to the fact that you're not having a lot of good/solid reads is often better appearance-wise than someone else shouting out/pointing out that fact in front of others. And sure, she can come up with "fake scum reads", but only if she can put in the time to fully fabricate and make the case look solid/reasonable by the rest of the player base. If you just throw out half-baked accusations/cases, then you just make it easier for people to spot scrapped cases (AKA. It's a lot easier to throw out null reads than to put out reasonable town/scum cases on people).

Trust me, it's how I manage to pull wall posts off as scum and sometimes get off scott free because people see post Quantity, "effort", and then some semblance of sense/logic behind my cases in terms of scum/town reads. Granted, I sometimes take anywhere from 1-5 hours on a good wall post, but if it gets the job done, then... why not? Lol.

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

OHNOES I FORGOT MY SIGNATURE STAMP.

I'm a terrible terrible zombie treestump... my brain has appeared to fallen out and rolled off somewhere to forget something like that... T_T

**I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

First off,

Unvote:

This was a semi reaction test to see how you would handle having a couple votes. (You did well by the way.) Multiple things indicate this to me at least.

1. Angry Hannah = Town Hannah in my past experiences.

2. Willingness to show struggle rather than fake some bad reads to not be scumread.

3. There is much more effort in her posts than on Day 1, and she isn't hiding that by using lots of words.

As advice, I would stop trying to use PS meta as a basis for playing here, and treat it as a new game entirely. Other than that, keep putting out more content like you just did. Omega = Yoloswag btw. Also a couple questions:

What do you think is the risk reward of lynching Weapons or Shinori today, and if you had to lynch one who would it be?

What makes you think Eclipse is "leading town?" Can you justify your townread on her in any other way?

Top 3 people likely to flip scum?

-Ok that was my Hannub section, now to the rest of the game.

Lynchers really suck and I hate to spec around one, but theoretically would it be possible to hammer Shinori (should we come to this decision) without Weapons on the wagon? We could tell Weapons to unvote and try and bait a vote to remove the possibility that he's lyncher? This is of course assuming we lynch Shinori, which I'm not sure about yet.

Man more meta defense. Eury wrt Hannah having lots of null reads, she's often very cautious as both scum and town with who she cases. She also isn't as used to closed setups where role spec is much less of a thing.

Doing this post in two chunks because phone posting is garbage.

I mean, you're right. It is easier to throw around a bunch of filler words and look helpful as mafia, than to sit back and do absolutely nothing as town.

It also makes you look much more townie, if you're playing with a bunch of inexperienced players.

Onto metas, they can change. I used to lurk as scum, and then I got better and realized, "If I lead town, only this one person, who doesn't play often with me, can read through me..."
Allsssoooo, Gaius used to be super town leaderish, and it ended up being really, really obvious when he was scum, because he just said __nothing__.

To be fair, I did admit multiple times that I don't have any reads so far. About 3 players told me to make reads, so I made them. And then you all told me how terrible they are and how I look even worse formaking them.

You all confuse me, I don't know what you want anymore ;~;

I'm also pretttty sure Eclipse is asleep, so she can't see me complaining in the Neighbour topic.

Annndddddd, anyone confused about the "Shinori's birthday" every day? Possibly a role thing, like the whole "exposed they have OC!" and such?

what is happening in this game? shinori are you 3rd party or not? if not then why are you not voting a confirmed liar in weapons?

inclined to throw my hands up n jus lynch shinori to remove this indy craziness so town can b inited in vanquishing scum. worst case is weapons lyncher but eh i dont really care. gilg can get got tomorrow i guess?

First off,

Unvote:

This was a semi reaction test to see how you would handle having a couple votes. (You did well by the way.) Multiple things indicate this to me at least.

Haha this was cute.

2. Willingness to show struggle rather than fake some bad reads to not be scumread.

I struggled? ;;

3. There is much more effort in her posts than on Day 1, and she isn't hiding that by using lots of words.

Maybe because I'm not a Day 1 person >.> Also, I use plenty of words, thank you.

As advice, I would stop trying to use PS meta as a basis for playing here, and treat it as a new game entirely. Other than that, keep putting out more content like you just did. Omega = Yoloswag btw. Also a couple questions:

FIANLLY SOMEONE TOLD ME THANK YOU. Also, I'm not using PS meta for a basis, I was just pointing it out. You're upset that I noticed you're not playing normally so you're telling me to drop it, I'm on to you. ;D

What do you think is the risk reward of lynching Weapons or Shinori today, and if you had to lynch one who would it be?

I think the reward is higher. I went back and thought, 'what is a good 15P setup?' I could see: 1v1v3v10, 1v2v2v10, etc. Most of them seem to have more than 1 third party, which is what I was doubting at first. I thought we had, say, 12 people. 1v3v8 works. But, I don't want to lynch Weapons on the off chance that he's actually Third Party Finding Cop, and then we can't find a third party later on. I'd prefer Shinori, and by lynching him, it would prove Weapons as Third Party Cop or not, which is a pretty high reward, if you ask me. Buuuutttt, he could be a, say, mafia cop, which functions to search for any other Anti-Town, effectively a 'third party cop', since he'd know all the mafia already?

What makes you think Eclipse is "leading town?" Can you justify your townread on her in any other way?

Mostly the trying to engage everyone, trying to scumhunt, calling people out, etc. That's not very helpful though. I mean, she's been helpful to me personally, and then she's also been... just, I don't know. It's so hard to explain, argggg. Part of it might be the neighbour thing, I'm pretty sure she's __not__ a SK Neighbour or something like that, but I can't put my finger on why I see her as such a townie person.

1. Gilgamesh

2. You (Lord Gaius)

3. Mancer (I think that's his name)

Uh, I don't exactly scumread you guys, but it's how you've talked. It's like, it seems like you guys __could__ flip scum. It was difficult to pick one of you, not to mention 3 of you :(

-Ok that was my Hannub section, now to the rest of the game.

Lynchers really suck and I hate to spec around one, but theoretically would it be possible to hammer Shinori (should we come to this decision) without Weapons on the wagon? We could tell Weapons to unvote and try and bait a vote to remove the possibility that he's lyncher? This is of course assuming we lynch Shinori, which I'm not sure about yet.

Man more meta defense. Eury wrt Hannah having lots of null reads, she's often very cautious as both scum and town with who she cases. She also isn't as used to closed setups where role spec is much less of a thing.

Since stupid phone, 'wrt'? What does that mean? xD

Doing this post in two chunks because phone posting is garbage.

DONDE ESTAS LA SEGUNDO SECCION DE ESE Post? xD

It's summer, my spanish is lacking.

Where is the second section of this post?

Still writing the second part. It involves quotes and shit and takes awhile on a phone.

Wrt = with regards to

What makes me a higher chance to flip scum over Mancer who's done practically nothing but BW and make an easy vote? I need you to point out specific stuff. Like I get if you have a gutread, but there had to be something that triggered it. Also I play much differently here because nobody flocks to the stronger players every game. I'm not even in the stronger players lol.

It wasn't by order. Also, yeah, phone sucks.

I'd put you at the bottom of the three, just becuase you're being helpful. Some of your strats seem scummy to me. i.e the BW 'reaction test', which I don't 100% believe was a reaction test, and I think you just used it as an excuse to get off of me without seeming wishy-washy.

Butttttt, I'm not sure, so, just a thought.

So distrusting

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

To be fair, I did admit multiple times that I don't have any reads so far. About 3 players told me to make reads, so I made them. And then you all told me how terrible they are and how I look even worse formaking them.

You all confuse me, I don't know what you want anymore ;~;

Well, from my experience, it honestly shouldn't take someone asking you, "So do you think X is scum or town/what is your read on Y and Z?" for you to display some sort of reads. I understand, given the lack of experience perhaps on Forums/NoC game + unfamiliar player base that D1 could be sparse for you in terms of reads. But by D2, someone/something should've already pinged your radar in some way, shape, or form to give you more than just a bunch of relative null reads on people.

1. Responding angrily doesn't always mean the same thing in every situation though. Are you implying that scum!Hannah avoids responding as such? (Which I'd find rather odd, since scum tend to get more defensive/aggravated when put on the spotlight than townies generally do.)

2. Are you implying that scum don't tend to squirm out in the open and yet produce little to no content while flailing about? I have my doubts about this notion.

3. I also heavily disagree on this point, because her full post of 'reads' was basically "a lot of words for little to no real meaningful content" (nothing in the post changes or otherwise solidifies her cases, contributions, etc. to the game as a whole, so as a result, it brings very little if anything to the table?). This post prior wasn't as bad, as it actually held some sort of interest/responses to the rest of the player base (which is good), but then things fizzle out when, in the end, 90%+ of what was said in the post was "I have little to no reads, it's no surprise people are voting me" and basically more flopping around and not much else.

@Bolded: Being cautious doesn't mean you don't make cases/reads on people. People can still be cautious with their gameplay but otherwise push forth their cases- just not with as much bulldozing/tunneling as other players around them may do. The fact that she's had NO cases, hasn't bothered seriously pursuing someone/something, and all of her main actions (votes, posts, etc.) has basically just been "I'm gonna go with whatever the general consensus is in the game (IE. D1 lynch) and not really support/put much thought into it" basically means that she's playing the game based on what's going on around her- as opposed to acting on her own thoughts, cases, etc. Which basically equates to her having sheeped the entirety of D1/D2 for the most part and hasn't really stuck her tongue/neck out and produced anything herself. Being "cautious" should not mean that she's unable to put forth her own content.

With the notion "with who she cases" it also seems to me that she picks and chooses who she cares and doesn't care to look at/case. (I may be misinterpreting or otherwise misunderstanding your wording, so please correct me if I'm wrong in what I'm reading/thinking.) If that's the case, then that's another genuine concern of mine, for the fact that:

>> AS TOWN, you should be looking at EVERYONE's cases, and EVERYONE in terms of reads/thoughts. Because you only know YOUR alignment (and maybe one other, if you're a role like Masons and are cleared that way?), and your entire purpose in the game is to find the scum amongst the unknown townies around you (IE. Anyone can be scum, so you play to read/get to know everyone and scum hunt that way. You should NOT be ignoring people or avoiding casing people for any reason, due to that very fact.)

>> As SCUM, you may have more reason to breeze over/bypass scumbuddies and/or possibly let them drift under your radar while pushing the other people ahead of them as scum (unless you're SB and you love bussing your teammates to the lynch noose lol). Ignoring certain players/letting bad plays go for pretty shallow reasons is means of protecting or otherwise avoiding putting pressure on them, and that can be means of suspect/associative reads when flips end up happening.

I can't say personally that I've seen/been with Hannah in her prior games (so her meta basically means nothing to me), but the fact that her actions seem to be pinging moreso in a negative fashion than not makes me eye the slot with scumminess.

Also, like meta-based casing/logic, role/flavor speccing generally gets so far. In addition, the mods of a lot of the SF games hosted are pretty well known for throwing in wonky variants, roles, etc. and mixing things up, so that again shouldn't be heavily affecting her ability to perform any sort of scum hunting and/or otherwise producing more meaningful reads on the player base by this point/time.

(And, at least from my PoV, posting a wall of null reads isn't really providing much of any sort of reads, Hannah. Rather, it kinda shows a lack of reads/casing on your end, which is why I'll refute your notion of having offered reads to us as sorta null/void in terms of what it provided for the rest of us. =P)

I'm a Zombie-Treestump.

J is my top scumread, here's why.

Definitely in support of a Dand lynch>Zero. Zero I have no real reason to suspect her as scum and I disliked the approach of the attack and how fast the wagon appeared on her. At the moment, consider a pseudo-vote on Dand which I can switch since I am usually in thread very often if it comes close to deadline. Right now, I am O.K. with my YOLO vote from RVS which still is being there as a reminder to him that he needs to get himself in here.

This is as premise to stuff I say later on.

Mancer lynch would yield little to no definite connections since the premise of it is "Inactivity+Sheepy vote" when honestly that whole Zero wagon could be attributed to sheep following Eclipse' "push" post.

So J doesn't like why Eclipse is lynching Mancer, selling it mainly as an inactivity vote, but keeps his own vote on Yolo after building a case on Eclipse.

@Eclipse: You have a wagon full of people who have followed you onto Zero, yet you switch the moment the lynch looks like a real deal to the inactive/back-up lynch. Why is that? Was Zero's post that good to take away your pressure? What exactly made her a "better read" for you to quote yourself?

This is the first post to highlight how many times the reasons for his scumreads change. Right now it looks like he's pressuring her for backing off a zero lynch when the wagon took off, drawing some possible Clipse/Zero scum connections.

To answer your Eclipsey question, yes. I am looking at her because I suspect her and I am trying to get more out of her. She isn't a good D1 lynch, but if my theory about Zero comes up plausible and Dand comes up scum, I would say she would make a good plausible answer to being on his scum-team. Especially from switching from Zero to Mancer instead of Dand when those were the two lynches currently. Then she provides reasoning that she still has Dand as a "WTF" scum-null read which looks like distancing. I am really going "...?" at the "his scummy plays is consistent so he has some town points!" because that is circular logic. Basically anytime Dand does anything scummy she can be like "it's consistent with his prior scummy play" which just repeats the cycle. She's left herself an out and I don't like that especially when her reasoning for pushing Zero was meh as well. Then she solo hops onto Mancer instead of making a stance on Dand? Seems like she is non-committal as well (as I questioned her about her stepping off of Zero when the lynch looked real *not including the Weapons vote*)

Bold 1: Why would your top scum read ever not be a good lynch??? Even if you think associative reads are gonna be a big part of it (these associative are also all over the place), you supposedly good lots wrong with her content but don't want to pull the trigger.

Bold 2: Now the reason Clipse is scummy is for not voting Dandragon and instead voting Mancer (all of this while J continues to vote Yolo instead of Clipse.)

Bold 3: you're the one not committing to your reads and changing them.

Also w.r.t. Mancer, what makes him scummy over newbie townie?Mainly directed @Eclipse.

Iirc, his playstyle still seems similar to that of past-Mancer play.He plays like this every game I have been in/read with him in it. So meta be damned, what makes this particular time scummy to you Eclipse?

So... you can pass up Mancer's play as been town but clearly know that he's been with SF for a long time?

Shin, saying Gorf hasn't done anything serious is simply not true. I feel you are riding his RVS joking a bit too hard especially since it has tapered out. He's given reads, both scum and town and has gotten into conversations with quite a few people. I am kind of tapping my foot at what else you are wanting since you aren't really offering any other avenues to conversation besides "stop joking".

Defending African from Shinori right here. Cool.

So is today gonna be based around this Shin thing? It seems more meta then anything. *goes back to snooping*

You don't tell us if this is good or bad, scummy or not. You refuse I take sides in Weapons v Shinori because apparently dealing with indies is above you it something.

So, I am just gonna word vomit a bit with reads that come to mind and just go from there so I can help myself get more meat into the game.

Gorf/Marshy, since I made a profound claim on them, I will say I am looking at one of them being scum. I am leaning Marshy. (Marshy=YOLO/Omega; Gorf = AA) I am definitely leaning Marshy. He is just sitting in the background and also just not doing anything at all. Some people are saying that I am doing active lurking and I kind of take offense because that lumps me in the category with Marshy. Marshy has not been presenting anything new and he has also literally has been hopping on any wagon. Look at the "Lord Gilgamesh" vote as proof to that. (btw, that was totally out of left field that wagon) Just marshy is being "clichely scummy" if that makes any sense. There is just no reason to call him town. I will totally hardbody this slot out of the game. Gorf/AA is another story. I just have a gut feel on his slot. He's more than likely town, but I just don't care for most of his posts. However, his ZeroSabers push is what I would expect of GorfTown to do.

Eclipse has fallen off my radar (someone tunnel vision over one post/no vote?), but felt I should comment on her. My biggest thing is she's actually gone down to the "who is that?" place because other people have been talking more than her. Hell, I think I know more about Eury toDay than I do about Eclipse's thoughts. She stirred up a lot of dust yesterDay and now I am just sitting like "So where's the correlation reads?". My scum-read on her was also really tangible on Dand flipping scum, so now I'm not really interested in her.

I am steering very clear and far away from the Weapons/Shinori debacle at this time. If they fight it out to the death, I'll be on the sidelines with some popcorn. It does not interest me to deal with indies.

1. The scum read on Yolo is fine, but the Gorf scumread... This is after you defended him from Shinori who was wailing on Gorf pretty damn hard. If I took the bold out of context, that literally looks like a town read, not a scum one.

2. Inactivity has now cured Eclipse of her scumminess? Why did the Dan flip affect your Exlipse read so much, when what I tially caught your eye was her waffling on the zero wagon.

3. More avoiding of the 3rd party discussion, when its one of the focal points of the game at the moment.

Lost the quote, but it also seems like you had more reason to vote Yolo then Hannah, in terms of priorities, considering you were on Yolo a majority of Day 1.

##Vote: J

I believe what my post says covers it lol.

Borderlands the Presequel has captivated me, I might check one more time before sleeping.

fuck I forgot to post in this game, I've been playing games and talking to my friends all day but it's kind of been exhausting because there's been a bunch of interpersonal struggles in my online friend group lately and I just end up too drained to read the game and interact with people in mafia. I dunno if I'll get to posting tonight so consider this a prod dodge. I do notice that Gilgamesh still hasn't said anything.

I'm not third party.

And I've requested to be like sk in every game I play. I don't really think that's a viable argument.

And if you are saying it's cause I'm playing different then I guess I should just go inactive and not be helpful and then everyone will yell at me again for doing nothing.

Oh, so you are denying that you are a third party, huh? Interesting, either you or Weapons is lying and if it is you, I wonder why you would want to hide your role if it isn't malicious to the town?

first of all, people doubting Weapons' result are kidding themselves. could Weapons be scum? sure, BUT if he is then he's not scum going for a 1v1 trade - there's 0 reason for scum looking for a 1v1 to claim an ITP result instead of some other form of guilty. People give ITPs more wiggle room and Weapons wasn't in such a bad situation that he'd need to sac at the start of the day. if Weapons is scum then he's doing this because scum have info role and know Shinori is scum. also who crumbs "I have a cool role" then claims ITP CHECKER instead of cop or something when it's time to fakeclaim? Seriously.

The "SB forgot to send me my role PM" thing is complete WIFOM and not worth acknowledging as a serious point in either direction.

I don't wanna make the day about Shinori vs. Weapons though. SO.

##Vote: Lord Gilgamesh

I'm really struggling to see that hammer yesterday as an accident or newb play. I had just cautioned against hammering Dandragon in my #205 and Gilgamesh hammers without warning because he "wants to test Gaius' role". what about Gaius' role actually needed to be tested here? it would have been tested as long as there had been a D1 lynch so it's looks like he's making up extra reasons to justify the vote. now that it's D2 he's back to blending in again. Gilgamesh, who do you actually think is scum? If you're town then you ought to be more engaged with the thread.

I thought we made it a point that Gaius's role had to be tested after his quick Hammerer claim, no? I did get the hammer, yes, but if it wasn't going to be me, it was going to be someone else.

Also wow I can't believe I missed this line with my D1 readthrough i don't remember who above me mentioned it but i read it and went back and there it was

it was posted about 3 hours before phase end but it's a pretty bold thing to test a hammerer claim. I dunno maybe it's kinda scummy but i think i'm more bothered by the "I think dan's town but gotta rolespec @@Vote" wifflewaffle than anything else

What are you on about? I did not say that Dan was a town read(A null result for me), I only said that his "overdefensiveness" by itself is not a pointing problem to him being scum. In the case of Dan vs Zero, Zero was the better result for me at the time because like I said she seemed to at least have some weight behind her reasonings.

Wait.

I pulled the No Role PM shit. Back when I first hosted.

I'm sorry everyone.

I am glad that you brought this up then. Quite honestly out of the few Mafia games that I have played, I have never even heard of such a thing as it seemed like something that would be in a bastard game. Well, it helps Weapons in that case and I don't see why he would do this and then claim to be a third party investigative role.

Just for future reference, here are all of my current reads:

Town:

Eclipse: Like I said before, she gives me a strong feel of being town with her adequate scum-hunting and reads.

Gorf: His odd manner of posts in D1 aroused my suspicions at first, but in D2 I see his actions as benefiting the town

Prims: Like Eclipse he is a good "town leader" and makes good arguments about his findings.

Null:

Weapons: I was very skeptical of the whole "No Role PM" bullshit, but then it was brought up that this was an actual thing that some games have done. Well, it certainly was brave of him to quickly confirm that he did get his role at the beginning of the day.

Elieson: He makes some nice observations here and there.

Mancer: The inactivity really hurts(Like I am one to talk), but he is going to get sub'd, right? So I'll see how his replacement will handle it.

Hannah: As noted by Lord Gaius, I did have her in my "town" radar in D1, but that was only because I thought Hannah was just being 'cute" and new to say the least.

J- At the moment I am not sure what to make of him.

Leaning scum:

Omega: All the small postings and suspicions and yet doesn't tend to make strong cases for why he believes so.

Zero: I wish she didn't get replaced at such a critical time. She instigated the Dan wagon and made a few other worrying posts like going after Mancer for being inactive. Perhaps a lynch on her would be beneficial.

Vote:Zerosabers

FoS: Shinori

FoS: Omega

Goddamn it, it's freaking after 3 in the morning, I should be damn asleep. >_>

If anyone has more questions to ask me, I'll answer them when I get out of work.

oh also

eclipse if youre still scumreading zero and acknowledge the cesspool of associative reads then why dafuq isnt your vote on her rather than being on nobody

When I voted, zero's slot was in the air, so voting someone who is host-confirmed to be absent is a waste of time early-on. Gilgamesh had a chance of coming back and responding to it.

ebwop

oh you say youd rather focus your attention on players that are here

so why arent you focusing attention on players that are here

I don't feel like focusing on the rolespec that's Shinori/Weapons, and wasn't really scumreading anyone else that happened to be on at that time.

. . .and cut by Marth. That's a pretty non-informative role, since it's possible that the town has a vig.

@Everyone, does anyone doubt that Shinori is SK/other anti-town third? If not, then why do you not want to lynch him today? Which day would you lynch him? If you're going to argue that we shouldn't just focus on SK today, I agree, but people are already doing that, but you're going to have to lynch him eventually, and at this rate it looks like scumhunting is actually going to distract from the confirmed anti-town third.

I want to see which moment he claims (don't give hoots about the role, just the flavor). . .but right now, he's claiming he's not even a third-party. ;/

Sorry Hannah, was at work, then took the long way home, cooked dinner, and cleaned the kitchen. RL comes first.

Yo Eury, I've been on a forum where townies have had no solid reads come D4. It's a matter of skill and perspective. Read back on the games where we all started out for reference.

/sub out

. . .dammit Weapons. :(:

Gilgamesh post, linked for length. You keep poking at the Weapons/Shinori thing without really committing to a side, and somehow, you forgot Shinori in your reads (but have him listed as FoS). The tidbits don't tell me much about your logic - what does "good" mean, in relation to Prims' read? What observations from Elie are good? About the only read I'll take at face value is J ATM. Also according to your reads, Marth/zerosabers is the leading scumread - so yesterday, you thought both dandragon and zerosabers were scum? Because the dandragon/zerosabers interaction did NOT read like a bus.

---

After all of that, the only thing that's changed is a slight townread on my neighbor and a slight facepalm directed at Shinori (Shinori post reads/comments on the rest of the game). I posted a wall in the neighbors topic regarding basics that I think would bore the rest of you. I'm going to give Marth ONE CHANCE to read the topic in-depth and post something of substance (before I come home from work tomorrow) - because skim posts don't really do anything to improve my read on that slot. I'm going to continually suspect Mancer until he flips/a sub is found and they post amazing content. . .I have my reasons, which I mentioned in my first post of D2 (but it requires a couple of logical jumps).

As I want answers to what I asked, my vote stays put.

Oh, and lastly, I'm coming home late tomorrow - I'm going to attend a dinner and not eat anything.

I was semi-following on D1 but you guys spammed a lot at th start of D2 and I only skimmed that stuff so I'm behind. All I remember of D2 is Weapons vs Shinori and people wanting to lynch my new slot (totally understandable since it was Mancer).

my major gleaning was that the zerosabers wagon was dumb af. There's no reason for newbscum to be overly aggressive unless they're being coached (which rarely happens to that extent) except this was a point literally nobody brought up. It started for RVS reasons, which was fair, except people were and are treating it as valid reasoning even at end of D1 and today. It's possible I might be misremembering or not understanding all the many nuances and facets of the case since I was only skimming, and I'll reread his posts and the wagon on him. But odds are my first shot fired will be on someone on that wagon.

unfortunately I'm also heading to work in ~20 minutes and won't get the chance to post for a while. I've created this handy timer for you guys to yell at me if I haven't posted by then:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150805T19&p0=250&msg=BBM+SAVES+THE+SLOT&font=cursive&csz=1

eury as far as I can tell there's no posting restriction requiring you to start and end your posts with I AM A ZOMBIE TREE STUMP so don't do it in future games where you may find yourself Stumped. If anyone isn't paying attention enough to know that then it's probably a townslip except not anymore in this game since I talked about it.