SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omega FoS'd Gilgamesh D1; that means literally nothing, especially as he voted Dan and FoS'd Mancer and Weapons in the same post for similarly lurking. He didn't bring Gilg up again until after he was popular in D2. He also mentioned J once on D1 I think? It was a similar throwaway "put more effort in" line; he said the same thing about Prims essentially in the same post. Scum distance by making half-hearted pushes like that from their buddies literally all the time. He didn't vote Gilg until he was a major talking point and didn't vote J until (in his own words) the lynch for today started to come down to J/Hannah.

ok Hannah now srs. following section is kind of stream of consciousness, which I normally dislike but I'm too tired to clean it up

I forgot that she's played mafia before to some extent so maybe the thing about not making two new players scum together doesn't apply (although she's still "new" in that SB wouldn't have known how good she was).

I think it's townie for her to emphasize that she actually does have experience? Especially as she's not backing it up with very good play. I feel like it would be easy to just coast and active lurk on the basis of being new. I guess Gaius could have called her out but eh I still feel like she wouldn't be so insistent about it. I think basically if you want to argue that Hannah is scum you have to argue that it's all a sort of master plan where she pulls off multiple levels of WIFOM. She also has comments like "man I sound so scummy" and I'm just not sure she's that refuge in audacity?

I don't feel like Hannah/J is a scumteam. Telling him about how she loved the Gossip Girl gifs just seems like something you'd do in the scum quicktopic if that was something that existed.

#193 is a pretty bad post; a lot of words to say she has no scumreads and just randomly mentioning Shinori could be bussing each other. #196 just admitting that she's kind of picking at random feels town to me though.

#361 is weird. She admits to J that her play wasn't great on D1 and she can see why people voted her, but then she later says in the same post to Gaius that she's disappointed for being wagoned for bad reasons. #363 is pretty bad too.

Still think Hannah's tone and frustration at not being able to produce feels genuine.

I think that her searching up Voyeur in-thread is town too. If she's doing it as scum she's doing it, again, as WIFOM.

Overall she has a couple bad posts and no opinions but I still think she's town, or at least townier than J and Omega fite me.

@Prims- why wouldn't I go for the confirmed ITP who was also 95% likely to be harmful? I'm also not sure what you want in terms of "who is scum" from me because with the Gilgamesh flip as scum it should be fairly obvious that I think Omega and J are the scumteam.

Omega > J > Hannah is my order of lynch.

##Vote: Omega

I'm going to reread Hannah after I eat dinner (90% sure SB would re-roll a 3p scumteam with two newbs though) but Omega's play this entire game has been hopping around on main wagons and asking people he's not sure about to give their opinions on other people he's unsure about. A few posts where he was pressing J on D2 was his only moment where he ever did anything with all the questions he asked or talked about the answers. It reminds me of that old scum meta I used to have of just asking questions. His content other than that is "Weapons is wack", "Prims seems to be off" and agreeing with Prims on "I just feel Mancer is scum in my bones".

Omega, who do you want to lynch first out of me, J, and Hannah?

Gorf, what do you think of Omega?

for anyone who's curious the reason I thought Gilgamesh might have townslipped is that I thought his flavour would be Darros from NSFMM5 claiming Voyeur instead of Follower, and that buddies would have told him that his "voyeur" was actually a follower. But then I guess his buddies didn't even for the non-Darros flavour. gg

Speaking of Prims, what's your flavor for your role? Claim is pretty alignment neutral, and you handled it in a townie way. His reads post is pretty OK by my books as well.

I'd also lynch Yolo today. Even though I'm not getting the same Thousand Names vibes and tone, he's just asking questions, and he doesn't do anything with his answers. If J flips scum, I can see Yolo/J because Yolo loves himself a good bus. Wouldn't pursue before J/Hannah.

With eury's role dependant on flavor, this doesn't need to be shared

Also, these sentiments on Omega are pretty unchanged. He hasn't done much this phase except say "klezgo". I haven't played with him before though.

I'm still not quite following the J case, it seems like people are metacasing him though and I don't know his meta other than from one game forever ago though so *shrug*

Also I'm on a FE14 stream tonight so I'll probbaly be out for the night

uuuugh I'm tired

I don't want to lynch yolo this phase as J and Hannah are pretty clear-cut scummier on interactions and I see yolo as somebody whose alignment will become more apparent from this point onwards. @YOLO: I do want you to answer me about weapons though!

@Gaius: My flavor is town failing to lynch Makaze twice in FE13 DLC Mafia, where town followed up a D1 scum lynch with two apathy NLs then when they finally lynched Makaze he flipped town.

@BBM: well yeah you'd go for Shinori but your big sub-in push being on him when he was a clear-cut lynch felt like you were stalling for time before really coming up with big reads. I still need documented reads from you other than your YOLO scumread, specifically on J.

@Gorf: you said you'd be surprised to see the Gilgamesh FOS from a town YOLO? do you mean scum YOLO? in any case that actually makes me feel better about him cuz I forgot about it but it was what initially made me look at Gilgamesh, who was coasting very well at the time and yeah scum!YOLO didn't really need to draw attention toward his buddy there. also I agree Gilgamesh's Hannah read is weird and it makes me more uneasy about her slot.

YES I AM FREE TO MOD THE REST OF SF!

. . .now excuse me while I stay true to my role PM and blab the entire contents of every mafia game I've participated in--wait, don't make me go! :P:

I am sobbing so much right now. I had been working on this huge mega-post which I had closed on accident which detailed all of my reads and also explained all of my evidence that I had found in the coming days and I am just so upset right now. I had been working on that post for hours and now it's all gone.

I am going to try and re-create a more condensed version of what I am feeling regarding who is scum and things but I feel I have a formula that is cracked down. This next post won't have quotes or anything because asking me to do that again after losing all my work just makes me sad to think about.

Okay I am going to really go through this as quickly as I possibly can and keep it concise.

To get to the nitty gritty really quick, how I am going to be playing the game is through my PoE theory that helps me win games incredibly easily. I can nail people with this theory by eliminating who is not a lynch option from my mind and also by looking at who could be scum through that sort of thing. I weed out who I feel is confirmed town to me through my roles and it takes very much of a lot for me to change my opinion at this late in the game.

My town reads are in this roster. I have 4 people I have effectively completely taken out of my lynch pool for various reasons. Those are Myself, Gorf, Lord Gaius, and Prims. I do not have scum-reads on these people and I also feel their roles do not make sense as being a part of the scum-team regarding what they are saying. We only have Prims' word to go off of regarding being unlynchable but how he came about with his claim makes me feel he is town and I haven't scum-read him at all during the game.

I am not feeling Marshy is scum due to the nature that I actually think based off of meta. Then there is Snike which I highly doubt is part of the mafia team with how Weapons made the claim on Shinori which lynched him and an ITP checker could be town. I lean town on him but he ranks with Marshy and not as strong as the other 3 people.

That only leaves the following four: Hannah/BBM/Marth/Elie (in that order). So through my logic i have a 2/4 chance of hitting scum which in turn comes to a 1/2 chance of hitting scum. Hannah would be my biggest scum-read and the person I feel has the highest ratio of coming up as scum. BBM would be next followed by Marth. Elie is my I really cannot call him town or keep him in the Marshy/Mancer pile because he has things but I would only say the read is a 55:45 where he is very slight nod to town, but still lands in the possible scum-pile.

Also, I'm just gonna claim so we can stop barking up my tree and move onto more important things.

I'm BBM, Town Ascetic/One-Shot Lightning Rod. Basically what that means is that I get to use my night action once which re-directs EVERY night action to me. That is all the PRs and Kills. And apparently, I am also Hitler which means all actions besides kills will fail on me.

If I recall Eury saying something earlier, when I activate my ability/die/lynched/etc. I take her with me as well. So Eury has been providing content and I find it morbidly ironic that we are attached for the second game in a row after that last scum-play we had. If I understand what Eury said, if I die, I take Eury with me so no more Zombie Tree-Stump.

If at the end of the day, town still does not trust me/finds me as scum, I can just activate my ability in the Night and eat the NK, but doing so silences Eury and none of the PRs will work.

Let's lynch Hannah she is still the person I find the scummiest and would love to lynch her finally. I'm peacing out for a bit. If you need more explanations just lemme know and I'm in it.

##Vote: Hannah

okay so yeah I would rather just have J prove his lightning rod tonight because that wastes scum's kill on a mislynch target if it works and we lynch him if it doesn't. our loud tracker is dead, I kinda doubt there are many more info roles we'd risk ruining in the process

##Unvote

##Vote: Hannah

uuuugh I'm tiredI don't want to lynch yolo this phase as J and Hannah are pretty clear-cut scummier on interactions and I see yolo as somebody whose alignment will become more apparent from this point onwards. @YOLO: I do want you to answer me about weapons though!@Gaius: My flavor is town failing to lynch Makaze twice in FE13 DLC Mafia, where town followed up a D1 scum lynch with two apathy NLs then when they finally lynched Makaze he flipped town.@BBM: well yeah you'd go for Shinori but your big sub-in push being on him when he was a clear-cut lynch felt like you were stalling for time before really coming up with big reads. I still need documented reads from you other than your YOLO scumread, specifically on J.@Gorf: you said you'd be surprised to see the Gilgamesh FOS from a town YOLO? do you mean scum YOLO? in any case that actually makes me feel better about him cuz I forgot about it but it was what initially made me look at Gilgamesh, who was coasting very well at the time and yeah scum!YOLO didn't really need to draw attention toward his buddy there. also I agree Gilgamesh's Hannah read is weird and it makes me more uneasy about her slot.

ahh shit yea my b u rite

Can I get a summary of the J and Hannah cases? I haven't read either of them so Idk what to expect.

Since BBM subbed in for mancer, and I find BBM's posts to be unrestrained, I think BBMancer is town.

So I looked at the danwagon(fuck these walls) and of the people voting him at end phase I'm zeroing in on Gaius/Hannah/Omega as scum on the wagon.

There is nothing to say about Omega because hasn't done anything, the only thing that is even in his defense is other people town metareading him.

I have yet to read much of Gaius' D2, but from what I've seen of his D1, I didn't really like the dan tunnel, because the entire thing was based off on Dan saying that he has never been scum in his entire mafia career. And he keeps pushing this as the reason for why dan is scum, but he never mentions WHY SAID ACTIONS HAVE SCUM INTENTIONS. So its like voting someone for having bad play rather than scummy play.

Then he also says that zero(my playerslot)'s vote on dan was bad but doesn't say why, and then he never makes a read on my playerslot ever again(I've read only uptil when he didn't get my case on him, Idk if he ever read me after that).

The other thing is that he supports a Weapons lynch initially when the 1v1 is brought up, just because he sees no proof of Shinori being harmful 3rd party and that he finds weapons' no role pm shenanigans suspect, but why refuse to lynch a guilty scan? If weapons was lying he'd be lynched the next day, and it was a bad timing for scum!weapons to claim anyway, so supporting the lynch of the guy who got a scan on someone over the guy who got guilty'd seems anti-town.

##Vote:Gaius

I wouldn't lynch the following players today: Snike, Prims, Elieson, BBM, Gorf, (and me obviously)

Ok J has a super townie role. It's also easy as fuck to prove, so yeah. I'm gonna wait for Hannah to give one more post before unvoting (I'm hammerer anyway lol).

@Prims that FE13 game was terribad. Also I'm townreading you now.

Uh, not much else I have to say. After Hannah, would go for Yolo over Yolo.

"Yolo over Yolo"

I meant Yolo over BBM.

Marth most of my major content is my D2 case on J. Kind of important to read. Also, I thought Weapons had a good chance of flipping scum. Like, why wouldn't I lynch him when I thought that. That changed when I saw his interactions with Gilgamesh and Shinori's reaction posts. What do you mean why this has scummy intentions? I thought it was trying to make himself look better to the rest of us, and you cmoeltely disregarded the rest of the reasons that I started the wagon in the first place,like his defensiveness to Zero's vote.

Why don't you think Gorf and Yolo are sus for voting Weapons too?

LOL bbm. yu better b scum with some of the nonsense youve been posting. yu can go after hannah

@prims cuz weapons claim that he didnt get a role pm then claiming indy cop was so outrageous i immediately thought it was bs. then i was like "ok thats so ridiculous its prolly legit"

did magnificence really jus vote GAIUS? im less trusting of that slot now

##vote hannah

I am sobbing so much right now. I had been working on this huge mega-post which I had closed on accident which detailed all of my reads and also explained all of my evidence that I had found in the coming days and I am just so upset right now. I had been working on that post for hours and now it's all gone.

I am going to try and re-create a more condensed version of what I am feeling regarding who is scum and things but I feel I have a formula that is cracked down. This next post won't have quotes or anything because asking me to do that again after losing all my work just makes me sad to think about.

._.

sf autosaves posts

i mean its not like i dont believe you (i didnt find out till like a couple of days ago actually) but just... nice goin dawg

that being said your 558 is seriously underwhelming but that may be due to your having your post get eaten. im going to need to see some substantiation on your town!yolo read and see the thought process of you scumreading him (with the knowledge that his meta is what it is) to you townreading him (with the knowledge that his meta is what it is). i also need to know why you scumread bbm and marth, in that good ol' j fashion that ive come to know and despise cuz of how wall-y they are.

Marth you voted for Gaius and didn't read his game past D1. You're missing the claim and Gilgamesh interactions that albeit autoclear him (who said it that Gilgamesh wanted to test Gaisuss hammered claim?)

I'm not going to be voting hannah just because J should prove his role tonight. I don't agree that Omega did anything big to bring Gilgamesh into the spotlight. He literally just FoSd all the people who hadn't posted content in the game. That included Mancer and Weapons. In fact, FoSing Mancer and Weapons and not FoSing Gilgamesh in that post would have looked super bad if either of them had flipped.

Omega also hasn't explained why he mysteriously dropped Prims scumread over the course of like half an hour. Prims had the one post with all his reads and that was enough despite calling him out all game for being lackluster? Yes, we can't lynch him today but that doesn't explain why he was removed as a potential lynch target in the future when he said that we should just steamroll through J/Hannah/me.

@Marth- Gaius isn't scum man. Also he wasn't the only person to espouse those reasons for calling Dan scum. What do you think of J? I get the point of looking at wagons as a starting point for content, especially when you sub in, but that doesn't mean you get to ignore the people who're actually up for lynch. What are your opinions on Hannah? Why is Gaius on the Dan wagon worse than Hannah on the Dan wagon?

@Prims- I already said that I think J is scum. If you want more reasons- his last post was a poor imitation of PoE. After coming up with townreads he didn't actually bother going through the people leftover and analyzing their post; he basically just decided a lynch order arbitrarily. He didn't look at potential scum/scum interactions between them. He's said why he thinks Hannah is scum in the past I think, but why am I second over Marth and Elie? Where did that 80% number come from?

Also important to note that J pseudo-defended Mancer on D1 when he was attacking Eclipse; he said that Mancer's play is always kind of scummy. Put together with him now placing me as his second-biggest scumread despite having not talked about me prior to it at all, that was probably scum white-knighting town and then switching away from it because of PoE.

I also don't think that Hannah/J is a scumteam. We probably shouldn't lynch his role today but my gut says it's scum because it dying turns off Eury's Tree Stump and I feel like it's better balance to tie that to a scum death than a town death (although flavour-wise the opposite would be more correct).