SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(4) Hannah: Elieson, J, Prims, Omega (L-2!)
(1) J: Gaius
(1) Omega: BBM
(1) Gaius: Bluedoom
(3) Not Voting: Gorf, Hannah, Snike

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. There are 49 hours and 38 minutes left in the day.

Edited by SB.

Blah I'm claiming

I'm SFMM2 Endgame, Conditional Bulletproof.

Remember the time when Stramwan was a mason with Prims?

Remember the time when Prims died and Strawman became 3rd party Arsonist?

Remember the time when Strawman primed everyone but me, and then got lynched, and I ended up being the sole survivor of the game, and thus, town won?

So the flavour says that since I'm used to seeing people dying around me, I get a BPV whenever two or more townies dies per night. Or more like:

If on N1 two townies dies

Then on N2 I get a temporary BPV

And I think that J's role interferes with this so I think he might be scum

But then if he's town he could just use his role to suicide anyway and I'm torn about what we should do with him.

ill double check whether or not eury is life-locked or stump-locked with j in a sec. i feel like the former would be more likely to be a scum related role and that latter wouldnt be indicative of alignment.

@flawed logic: yolo voted dan and fos'd weapons, mancer and gilgamesh. weapons def had content, certainly more than j and hannah did. iirc j and hannah both baaaaaaaarely had actual content at that point in the game. their votes were all but nonexistent and im not even sure if j had gotten into his eclipse queries at that point (which was all j actually did D1). i, and probz others, forgot gilgamesh existed at that point in the game, and it was very apparent seeing how his name was fucking barren in the thread at that point, unlike mancer. i just find it really hard to believe that a scummate would arbitrarily include their mate in a list of that sort when they couldve easily gotten away with not doing so (especially when they know the manner in which they do so draws attention).

and fwiw i thought that prims post was extremely townie and wouldve honestly been more surprised if yolo maintained his scum read on prims after that

Marth claimed because?

Also J gets turboed if he doesn't die tonight, so I don't see a problem with keeping him alive for one more day. Marth actually read me, my interactions with Gilgamesh, and my better D2 content, and say to my face I'm scum.

@Marth- so is Hannah not knowing why she voted Dan and not voting throughout D2 scummy?

@Gorf- ok I'll grant the point that the rest of the FoSd people had more posts early on than Gilgamesh; I checked their ISO and I must have been misremembering. But I still don't see an FoS embedded among two others as telling.

Question to Gorf and Prims- if Omega had voted Gilgamesh rather than FoSing him, would that have been townier or scummier than what he did?

@Marth- so is Hannah not knowing why she voted Dan and not voting throughout D2 scummy?

@Gorf- ok I'll grant the point that the rest of the FoSd people had more posts early on than Gilgamesh; I checked their ISO and I must have been misremembering. But I still don't see an FoS embedded among two others as telling.

Question to Gorf and Prims- if Omega had voted Gilgamesh rather than FoSing him, would that have been townier or scummier than what he did?

if it was presented in the manner which he did, id say itd be scummier. if he voted him and substantiated it and it was reasonable and good substantiation (which i dont think would have been remotely possible at that point in time), id say itd be townier.

ill be honest when i saw marth's claim i was really skeptical but i didnt even think of the fact that hed be exposing his being essentially vanilla. that actually makes a lot of sense from town!marth's pov.

marth i think itd benefit you to read the thread, cuz while on paper what youre saying makes sense (and may very well be the case here) theres still that urging "shes a newb and shes struggling to get herself on her feet" feeling that im getting because of the manner in which shes presented herself throughout the game. but you wouldnt know that cuz... well youve admittedly not read the thread.

wrt Prims' post being townie- it was, but I don't see how you can drop a niggling suspicion you've had for 2 day phases over 1 post no matter how good it is (not counting any rolestuff)

maybe it's just because I've hardbussed or distanced myself from my buddies so much on D1 but I'm still not seeing a throw-away FoS as telling, especially since Omega is, after maybe Prims, probably the person in the game I'd most likely expect to pull refuge in audacity stuff.

Question towards Hannah- in #363, you said J was the opposite of Eclipse- mostly joking around and not doing much. Since Eclipse was rated as a 3 aka less likely to be scum, why was J only a 5, which was totally neutral? Your comment would place him more at a 7.

Gorf, who do you think is the scumteam? I thought that you were leaning towards Hannah/J, but your last post indicated that you feel she may just be newbtown struggling, which is more in line with my opinion. And are you no longer suspicious of the zero/Marth slot? Your last post addressed towards him didn't seem like you were addressing it to someone you were suspicious of.

Running out of things to say as Hannah isn't posting content.

J, what turned around your read on YOLO betwen Day 2 and Day 3? if you claim you think he looks good on meta now, what about the meta wasn't apparent earlier in the game?

BBM, why don't you think Hannah / J works as scumteam? if it doesn't make sense to you, what makes YOLO / J any more probable? I don't know how to answer your question as it's not what happened nor is it relevant to how I'm actually reading him. Why did you ask it?

I still think Marf is town but don't think his claim implicates J. The two roles interact with each other, but not really in the telling way. At the same time, I don't see scum outing a fakeclaim to implicate a player with suspicion already on them, unless they're me and thought their fakeclaim was going to be CCed by a townie's actual role masquerade mafia sucked but anyway that doesn't apply to Marf so he's cool.

I forgot Snike was still a slot. I know everybody thinks you're town but pls post content I want to hear Snike opinions.

His early play, as stated by a lot of players, was pretty meh. He wasn't here, he hasn't done much, but he is fitting his scum-meta. However, if he is scum, I highly doubt he could win at this juncture. He got some points on the Gilg flip, but I am still skeptical. I am not betting the game on that read and if he is in LyLo with any of my 4 townies, scrutinize the hell out of him. But, he does not make sense into fitting into the puzzle pieces that we have and what we have laid out.

Also, this is my theory. After toDay with Hannah being lynched and me suiciding for town, scum is effectively in CHECK at this point. They probably had a game-plan to grab my lynch either toDay or toMorrow and not NK me because that would be the worst situation for scum. They need my death to be a lynch because it would an easy to move forward and my town-flip would help them get closer to endgame. However, now that I will be taking the NK, their gameplan is going up in the air just a tad if they haven't found a solution yet.

I always have a trick up my sleeve regardless of alignment I am and this is my ace in the hole to solidify that mafia loses the game. There are only very few people who make sense as the final two slots and with 2 scum down, we are in a good spot till I believe D5. If Hannah flips town and with my town flip, game may be a little harder. If that is the case, throw in YOLO to replace her in my pool of 4 and then make sure the lynch is between him/BBM and make them fight it out. One or both of them would be scum in that scenario.

BBM is looking even more scummy toDay and someone should be able to have enough ammo to nail his coffin after toDay/toNight's flips. If Hannah flips scum, then the scum-team is in CHECKMATE situation.

I really do not see this game ending any other way then town winning especially with the Indy gone.

One or both of them would be scum in that scenario.

If it's the former, who'd be the partner in your opinion?

at this point I'm pretty sure it's just BBM/Hannah but we might as well wait for Hannah still.

(4) Hannah: Elieson, J, Prims, Omega (L-2!)

(1) J: Gaius

(1) Omega: BBM

(4) Not Voting: Bluedoom, Gorf, Hannah, Snike

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. There are 28 hours and 48 minutes left in the day.

Edited by SB.

ill give snike n hannah a bit more time to try and get something in toDay before i go ahead and hammer, but im way more interested in moving forward than prolonging the inevitable.

(that is unless hannah comes in and changes everyones mind ._. ...)

BBM is looking even more scummy toDay and someone should be able to have enough ammo to nail his coffin after toDay/toNight's flips. If Hannah flips scum, then the scum-team is in CHECKMATE situation.

lmao what

I don't think Hannah is going to post content. You might as well lynch her if you're going to.

The reason I said that I don't think Hannah/J is a scumteam is because scumbuddies generally tend to have non-content interactions outside of the thread? That being said I also found that post where Hannah said he was scummy but then said he was neutral. shrug. Is this where you say I'm backpedaling?

the reason I asked that question about yolo wrt Gilg was that I just can't understand your thought process. It is legitimately incredibly frustrating to me that you guys think some random FoS on D1 just out of RVS is telling. maybe it's because I wasn't following the game in real-time and maybe if I had I'd also see yolo as this bastion of light that exposed Gilg's lurking. But I don't from the perspective of someone who was only vaguely following the first day and a half and then mostly just reread ISOs.

we'll see when Hannah flips I guess. I would argue that yolo/Hannah interactions are scummier since he practically never spoke of her until d3 other than a pseudo-defence d1 when he talked about her relative inexperience.

also frustrated because mancer didn't submit a n1 action, I fucked up my n2 action bc I wasn't thinking properly, and my role tonight will be useless with J. So the earliest I can prove my role will be D6; good shit.

Man i feel like the middle 1/3 of this phase has had so little actually happen because the people i'm awaiting posts from aren't really posting (Hannah), or aren't posting that much (Marth, kinda Snike, Omega)

ill be honest when i saw marth's claim i was really skeptical but i didnt even think of the fact that hed be exposing his being essentially vanilla. that actually makes a lot of sense from town!marth's pov.

I completely forgot about Marth's claim until I saw this and it reminded me of it. Between this and BBM crumbing, I don't know why we're still claimdropping. I mean well at least tonight things should be safe for whoever actually does have a role worth using since they'll still be around later on but *shrug*

Also I'll be out and about a lot today (in case you can't tell weekends are bad for me) but I'll have mobile for little posts here and there if eventful things happen

the reason I asked that question about yolo wrt Gilg was that I just can't understand your thought process. It is legitimately incredibly frustrating to me that you guys think some random FoS on D1 just out of RVS is telling. maybe it's because I wasn't following the game in real-time and maybe if I had I'd also see yolo as this bastion of light that exposed Gilg's lurking.

Also fwiw I don't really think this is the case even for people who were there when it happened

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

More seriously, I've been busy over the weekend and I haven't been able to read the whole thread, but I'd be on board with the hannah lynch for today, as the lightningrod claim needs to be checked + Hannah has been on today, but hasn't posted anything, not even a 'hi I'm here'. The other thing is that I think scum neighbour has been a thing before.

Do I need to put a vote up, or are we waiting on it?

I think we are all in agreement on a Hannah hammer.

Good luck guys if it happens before I can post again! I shall see you post game!

*Lasso's Eury*

Taking her with me though.