SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Marth claiming when unnecessary is not indicative of alignment for him. He's claimed vanilla/pseudo-vanilla roles earlier than he had to as both alignments, and he's several times espoused early massclaims even.

when has he done this as scum? i thought it was a townmarfism

I'm actually the guy who hates faking vanilla because it means people can risk lynching me and I hate that, but that's besides the point.

The reason I claimed was because I thought J's role was scummy and also people were scumreading my slot for my predecessor's actions and I had no idea what was going on, also I wasn't ever going to be a prime NK target for the mafia so the mafia doesn't really gain anything from me claiming. (They could really get a free kill on me if they want to, I suppose, but I believe that'd be an inefficient kill.)

My problem with Omega's claim is that we've got this: Rogue, Treestump, BPV and Lynchproof. That's four anti-kill roles with limitations. A doc claim on top of that with no limitations looks weird in the setup. The thing that stumps me though is, if Omega is scum, who the hell would be his scumbuddy?

Tbh by last night you and J were the people on my scumread list because I townread everyone else in the game and I couldn't understand your posts and you never pushed any scumread.

So I'd say you but I'd need to revise the list since I think there's 2 scum left.

lynchproof isn't a protective role r u fucken kidding me

even if you consider it one it doesn't contradict a full-time doc in the set-up at all

you guys are gonna hate it when i claim my second ability

the only things that have me questioning the Snike slot are that Weapons was scummy before the sub request, and that I'd have expected town Snike to write some huge wall of text by now. Maybe he's just busy though. Snike where are you bby

Let's see:

Working (had to close twice + staff event yesterday)

Playing that new yugioh game (Requiem of the duelist? Idk but you get to use story decks and occasionally monsters animate!!!!)

trying to actually get an entry in the writing comp in this time

New Arkham Mafia

roleplay section

Planet Earth

Also debating on actually reading this thread. I'm kind of tired now, but should I trudge the 36 pages? Or should I just focus on the here and now.

Also also did Eclipse Idle/was roleblocked on n1? I don't see a loudmouth result at initial glance

lynchproof isn't a protective role r u fucken kidding me

even if you consider it one it doesn't contradict a full-time doc in the set-up at all

btw he said anti-kill not protective prims

ie denying a kill in any way, as opposed to preventing roleblocks/nightkills

DEAD

Playing that new yugioh game (Requiem of the duelist? Idk but you get to use story decks and occasionally monsters animate!!!!)

Requesting the actual name of this game. . .for, uh, science. :P:

DEAD

eclipse said her role failed n1. I can only guess she targeted J since I don't think mafia would have blocked a claimed neighbour.

I'm pretty sure Marth claimed Vanilla on D1 or D2 as Mafia Goon in QPRogue, though someone should check that.

I forgot about Rogue, but I've like literally never seen a Rogue work. Rogue + gimmicky BPV that operates only on nights when the SK isn't killing but is still alive is pretty iffy.

??

Also yea I went overboard on Protec-spec, but still there's quite a bit of nightkill control in this game, (Kill-absorber with J, Stump with Eury, Rogue with dan, the conditional BPV / Hated Doc claims). There's just a lot on the floor, but hated doc just makes so much sence

If there's a hated doc, and Gaius's role specifically states that it ignores loved/hated/mayoral votes then I think that yesterday's lynch banked on somebody enabling one of those. I don't see why there can't be a L/H maker and mayor enabler full time hated doc goddamnit sb how many roles did my misfortune inspire in this game anyway.

DEAD

Requesting the actual name of this game. . .for, uh, science. :P:

DEAD

Legacy of the Duelist.

Also I think yolo's actually town because that flavor is too amazing to be a fakeclaim, as Prims said.

##vote magnificance

not crazy convinced about scum!bbm or scum!omega and dont particularly care to choose one or the other while magnificence is still alive. i still think my assessment of zerosabers play holds merit (regardless of her newbiness, the "aggression" that she had seemed too forced and disingenuous to be coming from newbscum) and magnificence seems too content rolling with the playstyle of barely doing anything, including read the damn thread, and not having to think about showing towniness or scumminess cuz people arent focused on em.

gaius is also still looking incredibly fishy with what happened yesterDay. mostly a matter of why dafuq bother showing support when it had been clear all game that he wasnt a fan of hannahs play, to say the least. and why "show support" three hours away from the Day end? just so many questions that cant really be effectively answered because of that weird fuckin vote

What problems do you exactly have with my vote? It was literally placed so that I can't be targeted for just not taking sides and letting my auto hammer do all the work. If I had known I would quick hammer, why would a theoretical scum me want all the unwanted attention when I had easy town cred based on Gilgamesh's interactions?

I made it out of biology hell.

nice wifom bro

your voice and (what should have been (but hindsights 20/20) a prior) vote is what shows your support for a lynch. your voice made it clear that you didnt like hannah and that youve been in support of hannah's lynch for a while. your vote was, iirc, on j until it became clear he wasnt getting lynched, and apparently your vote wasnt important enough to move at THAT point. but if you care about your vote showing who you support why didnt you just up n move to hannah then and there?

in fact you insist on MULTIPLE occasions that "youre hammerer, so your vote doesnt count." so i find it really really fucking hard to believe that its just uncanny bad luck that your vote over was actually the hammer, all while you decided to FINALLY switch your SELF PROCLAIMED USELESS VOTE when there was less than three hours in the Day.

My vote is only useless when other people create enough votes to hammer, in eh oh I automatically switch. 4 =\= 5 last I remembered. I had no. Freaking. Idea. I would hammer Hannah..

your vote was apparently useless yesterDay after j claimed cuz you neither unvoted him nor voted hannah when you made it clear that j was no longer a person of interest to you and that your attention had turned to hannah. by around that same time, hannah was at l-2 without your vote, so effectively l-1, and then j took his vote off of hannah, making her l-3 without your vote, so effectively l-2. never did it cross your mind to unvote and vote hannah, and you made it clear throughout the Day (and throughout the game) that you voting isn't that big of a deal cuz it didn't matter... except when it's less than three hours away from deadline and hannah's sitting at l-2. THAT'S when you decide that moving your vote and showing your support matters.

i don't particularly care about proving why it's such a correct smart move for scum to do what you did in your position, that's not how this works. what matters is why it's so weird that you'd do this as town, and why THAT doesn't make sense. if you'd like to be appeased, your reason for doing this as scum is cuz you or your friggin partner gave hannah the condition to need one less to vote, and crunch time was rolling in, and you weren't sure whether or not you'd get the 5 votes you needed, and decided that voting would be seamless (a fact which STILL stands true, considering the fact that i'm the only player who seems to think anything is fishy about this) cuz "lol my role as far as the townies know wouldn't be activated under these circumstances."