SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

Ninjad

Hmm

If your hammerer doesn't account for other modifiers, but you haven't before made the hammering vote before, then I'm not sure

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i refuse to call a doublevoter "mayor" cuz that shits stupid

at this point im pretty down to lynch between omega snike and marth. p sure that wins us the game. gaius and elie read as quite townie, bbm went against the hannah lynch at the most crucial points and im convinced that if bbm was scum hed probz prefer to keep j alive so he can ml him toDay and score a kill toNight. and, well, im me. ill need to reread prims to see whether or not he needs to be considered too.

the way that the votes were counted are actually pretty interesting

gaius voted to take hannah to l-1 (which, if hes telling the truth about his role, he knew wouldnt matter), and then the hammer was had. 5 votes lynched hannah, not the required 6.

its a hatedmaker. im confident.

@gaius why did you vote hannah at the end of the Day

10/4/1 isn't really a possibility. It'd be too fast into MYLO/LYLO, especially with a flipped hostile ITP. Worst case Scenario is 2v6 tomorrow, so we're fine.##Unvote:

##Vote: Hannah

It's to show I support the lynch since my vote does jackshit lol.

why "show support" when theres only like 3 hours left in the Day phase?

Because people can probably read me as not taking sides if I just let myself hammer. I don't wanna be called out for coasting.

Also I think Gilgamesh and Weapons interactions mean we shouldn't lynch Snike.

i refuse to call a doublevoter "mayor" cuz that shits stupid

at this point im pretty down to lynch between omega snike and marth. p sure that wins us the game. gaius and elie read as quite townie, bbm went against the hannah lynch at the most crucial points and im convinced that if bbm was scum hed probz prefer to keep j alive so he can ml him toDay and score a kill toNight. and, well, im me. ill need to reread prims to see whether or not he needs to be considered too.

why does that bbm j nkill logic only apply to him? why are you acting like scum dont defend scummy townies?

i doubt theres a hatedmaker. i actually am super hated in sbs words where on d1 i take 3 less to lynch then d2 2 then d3 1 less

it doesnt just apply to him. it just so happens that bbm was pushing for j's lynch well throughout the Day and would have easily transitioned into pushing him toDay. and that hannah defense was basically everything BUT scummy, and it wouldve been naive of scum!bbm to not give himself some leeway with voting hannah. instead, he stuck to the town!hannah read.

look im running out of reasons to have your back, and while your play makes sense with your claim now that its out youre gonna have to make scum NEED to nk you by pulling through hardcore toDay. im not confident in the list i made, its just what im leading with atm cuz without having freshly read back with these two town flips, im not positive where i stand.

but at this point im starting to prefer your lynch over bbms and thats on you to convince me of my being wrong.

it doesnt just apply to him. it just so happens that bbm was pushing for j's lynch well throughout the Day and would have easily transitioned into pushing him toDay. and that hannah defense was basically everything BUT scummy, and it wouldve been naive of scum!bbm to not give himself some leeway with voting hannah. instead, he stuck to the town!hannah read.

look im running out of reasons to have your back, and while your play makes sense with your claim now that its out youre gonna have to make scum NEED to nk you by pulling through hardcore toDay. im not confident in the list i made, its just what im leading with atm cuz without having freshly read back with these two town flips, im not positive where i stand.

but at this point im starting to prefer your lynch over bbms and thats on you to convince me of my being wrong.

LOL!

"your play makes sense with your claim but it doesnt matter cuz i want you to do more"

"i want to lynch you over bbm and its your fault cuz i havent read this game"

cmon boi yu scum? yu tryna make me regret protecting you? if you or any1 else wants to shit on my slot yall need to rationalize why a mod makes a town have no protective role otherwise youre grasping at straws. you wanna jump in my lynch pool?

your play makes sense with your claim but now that the cats outta the bag youre gonna need to step your (tangible) play up or imma start losing faith

i want to lynch you over bbm cuz from what i remember bbm makes less sense than you but im taking my memory with a grain of salt

cmon you know youve been extremely ambiguous and difficult to read, and if youre town you cant blame me for not wanting to be comfortable with my read on you.

my role is pretty shit. I'm a delayed motivator, as in if I target someone with my role on Night X, they can use their action twice on Night X+2. Mancer didn't target anyone on N1, as I said earlier. On N2, I was in a rush and derped and targeted Gaius, who, uh, doesn't have an active role. If he did he'd be able to use two actions tonight. On N3 I tried targeting Elie but I got redirected to J and failed. I'll target someone tonight but it won't take place until N6. So I'm basically a vanilla at this point.

Omega is town probably I guess but he still hasn't given any reasons for why I'm scum. Now that he's outed as doc he should actually bother giving reasons for reads that aren't omgus.

Scumteam is probably like Snike/Marth since they were my weakest townreads but idk. I'm going to reread everyone since all the people I thought could be scum are dead or doctor. I'm really tired and I also have a project due tomorrow though so I may not get to posting tonight.

Gaius, I thought you said that you couldn't hammer in #606 and then again in #611 but then you did actually place the last vote?

btw @the person who asked about mafia doc- Gilgamesh had a 1x jailer so probably not. And the vig is instant and the SK only acts every other night so I don't think they'd need more protection than that. Could be a fakeclaim I guess but then our only protective role would be Marth's every-other-night BPV, which is kind of pretty bad. More inclined to think on rolespec that Omega is town and Marth is scum than vice versa.

marth why do you think that your role and omega's cannot co-exist?

I found it weird that Marth was too hesitant to push Omega last day phase based on other people's reads and then as soon as Omega claimed he started talking about too many protective roles. He's also been coasting the last two day phases and needed to be prodded a lot to expand on content.

actually YOLO's play makes perfect sense as doc play. Barring counterclaims I'm willing to overlook him as an option for today.

To people considering Snike, why do you think Gilgamesh would try to bounce off his scumbuddy's claim like that? I'm struggling to see that as the situation rather than a new player trying to play off a townie's claim to look good. Given his flip, it strikes me as most likely he just legit used a follow action on Weapons, unless you think it was a claim his buddies fed to him so Weapons would look good post-flip. I'm not sure how likely that is.

the only things that have me questioning the Snike slot are that Weapons was scummy before the sub request, and that I'd have expected town Snike to write some huge wall of text by now. Maybe he's just busy though. Snike where are you bby

kk yolo is deffo town - besides the lack of any other protective role, from the point of view of a mod designing flavor, this is a role that fits too well in terms of silly mechanics to pass up or relegate to a safe PM

flavor spec and mod meta, SB must love me right now!

to the people who suspect marf, why do you think scum!marf posts his claim here? it seems like a nonsensical move for scum, like something they wouldn't even think of doing when J was already a big lynch target anyway.

to be honest I have like... zero scumreads right now. like Gorf I went into the night more suspicious of YOLO than BBM and I'm still getting town!BBM vibes off BBM's posts. gotta rethink the entire game probably

your play makes sense with your claim but now that the cats outta the bag youre gonna need to step your (tangible) play up or imma start losing faith

i want to lynch you over bbm cuz from what i remember bbm makes less sense than you but im taking my memory with a grain of salt

cmon you know youve been extremely ambiguous and difficult to read, and if youre town you cant blame me for not wanting to be comfortable with my read on you.

wow could you try any harder to absolve yourself of responsibility for bein wrong on my slot? i hav to step it up huh? wuddya want to see? why is it between me n bbm?

Sorry I've been only able to jump in for like 5 mins at a time got tests for my new school to study for. BBM, I didn't realize that I would hammer when voting Hannah.

Wouldn't lynch Yolo, Prims, Elie, and probably Snike. Leaving Gorf, Marth, and BBM. Need to reread a bit.

I think Marth claiming when unnecessary is not indicative of alignment for him. He's claimed vanilla/pseudo-vanilla roles earlier than he had to as both alignments, and he's several times espoused early massclaims even. Marth claiming his role was unnecessary as scum, but it was pretty unnecessary as town too. He wasn't about to be lynched, and even if he was vanilla for all intents and purposes, claiming that narrowed down PRs for town. As scum it has the WIFOM factor going for it at least. But honestly I think claiming vanilla roles early is just a Marthism.

as I said earlier my Snike scumread is more related to him being one of my weakest townreads as opposed to being an actual scumread. I'll reread Weapons tomorrow I guess. wrt the role interactions with Gilgamesh- isn't it possible that the scumteam set it up to provide credence to both claims?

Otherwise I guess Elie or Gaius is scum. meh. I think scum Prims would be pushing me right now since it would be an easy segue from his D3 wariness of me, particularly with Yolo claiming doc.

@Gaius- Not sure you understand me. Those first two posts, #606 and #611, imply that your role prevents you from doing it even if you wanted to; you're like "I can't hammer" but then you're clearly able to do so. Also, why do you think Gorf could be scum?