SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for one Gaius' claim is skeevy af. but besides that my BBM suspicion has been gut and PoE all game, like if you ctrl+F his name in my ISO I never really had strong reasons to suspect him so I've been pursuing other things. In all honesty I can see more of a coherent case for Elie at this point so I'm not even sure if I'm right in putting BBM over Elie but I kind of want to cling to my gut.

if you have pre-D3 reasons to lynch BBM you can put into words then I'm all ears.

Prims, you have Elie/BBM/Gaius as not town-reads. But look at it FMPOV. If I write off Omega and Weapons and Marth as town then I'm left with Elie/Gaius as buddies. At first I was just thinking "they kind of have to be scum then bc there's nobody else" but after reading them again and considering Elie's Gaius push, I couldn't see them as buddies. Then I was thinking about Omega again and what put me over the edge for thinking that his role could be superfluous is realizing that J's lightningrod is also a 1x protective role, kind of. If he'd used it on a night where the SK could kill, it would reduce kill count, and it also would help a townie person live an extra night phase. It's weak, yeah, and so are Rogue and non-consec-conditional BPV, but add all of those together and they're not insignificant, esp since the SK is only non-consec. And if you add Doc to that it's suddenly ehhhhh.

I could have tried drumming up more support for an Elie lynch, but honestly it would have required more confidence in the read than I had. Not sure what you would have preferred I do- pretend I was super sure that Elie was scum?

@Snike- Yes, Elie had used the word mayor before. Gaius called it a hammerer in thread but in my head I was thinking of Gaius's role as an anonymous mayor sort of, and not what he claimed it to be, so I just used the word mayor.

@Elie- honestly I didn't even think about your buddy; you were just the only person I was suspicious of at the time. My thoughts were that if you were scum, Gaius probably wasn't (and vice versa) and the last scum was probably Omega or maybe Weapons.

Gaius's claim doesn't make sense to me. Firstly, follower + itp checker + loud tracker is too much investigation most likely. Gaius's Snike case isn't great. But what I don't get is, why wasn't Gaius pushing Snike from the beginning of the phase based on the fact that there would have been too many info roles? And as Prims said I would have expected some hesitancy about Hannah if she didn't go anywhere? I can see motivation for town Gaius to claim his role though, if he was worried about being lynched, since I think he was tied as the leading wagon at the time. I feel like the most likely possibility is that he's BSing follower so that he could point to how mafia already had a follower; with so many vanilla or effective vanilla claims it would be an easy fake.

I also kind of want Gaius to not be lynched just to corroborate my role too, but ugh he's probably scum.

gaius, do you hammer yourself?

prims

yu are going gaius OVER bbm cuz why? hasnt the latter been near the top of your suspects for a while now?

why are you going me over gaius or anybody else?

you've literally never said why I'm scum other than gut and you no longer have the excuse of trying to hide being doc. step it up if you're town.

Prims I targeted Hannah Night 2. I did not know that she idled on D2. Town!Gaius does not want to be lynched today and had role spec reasons to think that claiming would help him.

in #744, a big reads listpost, you said that the slot was probably town. You also mention at the top of that post itself that Snike is an ITP Cop. And the Gilgamesh/Weapons interactions, something you say in that post as "pretty indicating of town" is also apparently forgotten or not considered important in your recent Snike push.

I changed my opinion regarding that. Guess that's scummy because I'm lynchable, yet other people change their opinions and its whatever. That list post was also with little to no re reading of the thread. Another thing, people finding my interactions with Gilgamesh moot now that it's convenient that I've become lynchable, but not willing to consider that the same could be said of Snike's slot. Like these are what made us both "obv town" for a time. I really am struggling to think of anything else to say, because I still don't get why the fuck I'm getting scum read for all these things.

Also, gaius, town!you would want to clear yourself on rolespec, yes, but mafia!you can do the same and your targets are such that this can be easily faked. Coupled with you being non-chalant about the hannah lynch given your night results, that's sketchy.

Prims I targeted Hannah Night 2. I did not know that she idled on D2. Town!Gaius does not want to be lynched today and had role spec reasons to think that claiming would help him.

i always feel like when a player strawmans an argument like this its scummy, cuz for all the things prims said about your treatment of hannah during D3, you went ahead and made it about the fact that prims said D2. its obvious to anybody who knows how Night actions work that your N2 action would have an effect on your D3 play, not your D2 play...

uhhh whatmy kneejerk reaction to gaius claiming follower and going for SNIKE of all people is that he's scum trying to fuck with us on a role paranoia level. gaius, why were you totally OK with the hannah lynch d2 if you had a no visit on her? did you suspect she was mafia with no action?

like cmon

deadlines in 12 hours

nobody knows whether or not he DEFINITELY hammers himself if he reaches l-1, but considering the fact that theres 12 hours left in the Day and it seems like gaius is our lynch, id go ahead n say put em to l-1 so we arent scrambling if he DOESNT lynch himself at l-1 tomorrow morning.

(4) Gaius: Elieson, Gorf, Prims, Bluedoom
(2) BBM: Omega, Snike
(1) Elieson: BBM
(1) Snike: Gaius

Before BBM or even Gaius himself could drop the final vote, he spontaneously combusted.

Hello, Lord Gaius.

Yeah, not being able to predict a THIRD CONSECUTIVE QUICKHAMMER was probably fair.

You are LTCing Mafia, Town Follower/Hammerer. In fairly recent anonymous game, Elieson was scum under the alias of dondont151, and keeping true to his name he deliberately ended day 1 as fast as possible with a quickhammer onto a townie. This was soon followed up by two more quickhammers, on both Elieson and a second townie, leaving town to lose in 3p LYLO because they had no posts to get reads off of. I think more game time was spent in the night phases instead of the day phases.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Investigating USER". You will use the small number of posts you have avaliable to you in order to try and figure out USER's role. Unfortunately, because your information is limited, you will only find out what action they performed that night phase instead.

In addition, quickhammering wagons at has become one of your bad habits. As a result, you will automatically move your vote onto anyone placed at L-1 if your vote is not on the wagon already. This does not take into account any other vote-based roles, such as Mayors or players with the hated or loved modifier, and isn't active in *YLO.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

Elieson pls.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

The op will be updated in a little while, I'm busy.