SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Zombie tree-stump...

Waaaaaaaah, I'm being lasso'd what? J-bby whai you do dis? Though I suppose this does mean I can start relaxing now, and not so much #efforting, lol?

Aside from that, I've not been able to post much or anything this day phase, sorry about that. :/

I've no objections to the Hannah wagon/lynch.

Magnificence (Marth/Bluedoom?) seems odd to me, and his claim reads oddly to me. I don't think it conflicts with J's one (I recall someone stating that it seems to conflict, but I don't really see it? IDR who though, if it wasn't Magnificence himself who stated it), but I'm also not necessarily seeing it as a townie-esque role either. Don't know how much I cared for the LG vote during this day phase either, but I admit that I haven't read too much into him since the stumpy-me/his subbing into the game happened (so take my notions with a grain of salt).

Having some trouble getting a clear read on YOLO- He started off D3 okayish, but then I felt like his will to #effort and/or otherwise scum hunt kinda fell off and dissolved into nothing? Last few posts also read pretty lazy, and if Hannah/J both flip town, then I'd nail YOLO next for the fact that he's not really caring to look at others at this point/time (and not really bothering to scum hunt outside of those two either this day phase). I do also find his reaction to BBM voting him kinda OMGUS-esque in the sense of suspecting him (BBM) of being scum as a result. Plus, the notion of: "why would you want to lynch me first when its been obvious to nearly everyone in this town for some time now that there is def scum between j/hannah?" actually sounds pretty bad, in terms of redirection of lynch priorities off of himself.

> If Hannah flips town, and J utilizes his role/dies tonight and also flips as town, I would aim at YOLO next, personally.

Snike/weapons slot: I still have issues with how Weapons did shizz (but we all know that by now), and I still don't like this slot. Can't tell much more though, since nothing much has been seen from Snike yet.

Skeptical on Prim's role, but his posts read alright to me.

While I don't feel like Elie's pumped out a lot of solid content/reads this day phase, a lot of his latest posts read moreso as Town!Elie vibes moreso than Scum!Elie (with more townish intent/concerns listed than I think Scum!Elie would bother doing). OK with this slot.

Hannah (the lynch today, probs) >>> YOLO = Weapons > Bluedoom

Would probs be my thoughts in terms of priorities for this and the incoming day phase.

Anyways, since this'll probably be my last post for the game/this day phase, have a good one all and gl to town! :D

...so lonely and so dead. :[

I'm a Zombie tree-stump...

EDIT: It seems I kinda brain-farted and didn't really put down any thoughts on BBM- oops lol.

Re-reading his ISO (or rather, skimming it 'cause I'm super tired atm), I'm getting a strange vibe from his posts, but it's hard to explain.

> I wonder if scum!BBM would bother defending Hannah to the extent that he has? Don't see why BBM (as her scumbuddy) wouldn't just let her sink and go for scoring points/cases elsewhere.

> His cases aren't terrible (and the notions against Weapons/YOLO slots I can see/agree with), but I kinda feel some weird bouncing around when it came to his posts wrt "X/Y/Z scumteam" notions.

Somehow, his gameplay for me has seemed... unmemorable, but then again I've only been paying like, half to 3/4 attention to the game (plus been tired/busy this past week or so IRL, so slightly distracting for me). So I dunno- he's not pinging me as he usually does, which is both good and bad (I seem to tunnel him a lot with him as TOWN!BBM), so IDK if the fact that he's not setting off any of my scumdars = good or bad thing at this point lol.

Wouldn't put him above YOLO/Weapons in terms of priority atm though- probs tied with Bluedoom slot (in the list above).

Anyways, with that, I'm headin' off. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy Eury is gonna sleep now- nighty night~

...so lonely and so dead. :[

Can I self hammer? I won't really be doing any good for anyone while bedridden, sooo, Idk.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful guys D: I did try, but I wish you all good luck.

I assume it's not deadline so I'll reread all the pages I missed and MAYBE put together a sound case as to why I shouldn't be lynched? I doubt I'll be done in time, but hey, there's a chance. If not, it was nice meeting you all, maybe I'll play with you again, who knows.

IThinkIJustAcceptedDeath

DUDE I HAVE FULL CLAIMED, I DON'T HAVE A NIGHT ACTION OR ANYTHING xD

Now, I have 14 posts to quote before you hammer me, so please hold off for ~10 minutes while I reply to them all.

Also can't wait until I flip town and allllll your scumreads are off because I'm a lazy dick.

Someone got tired of eclipse blabbing, and decided to silence them for good.

Maybe these hits aren't so great after all...

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Ok so first, I was talking in the neighbour topic and didn't even realize my neighbour died. Jesus, I'm so great at this.

Also liked how it linked to "is it Christmas yet?"

good for now. ill reconsider when it matters. i wanna see more j/hannah interactions among other things

##vote j

What interactions? I don't see when we ever really interacted, besides some light talking and me telling him I liked the gossip girl gifs, since it's my favourite show ;~;

tis a damn shame.

i say if we go the hannah-or-j route we lynch hannah first. off memory scum!hannah incriminates scum!j more than the other way around, and ill be sure to substantiate this stance more soon enough. too bad hannah opted to not write up the post at all during the Night, wouldve been a beneficial move to her play in general, and possibly to her position in the game.

@hannah dont take this as demotivation to make that post, it may very well still save you from being lynched, as well as aid you in the process of finding scum. just cuz i may have been wrong doesnt mean the scumhunting process isnt outlined well.

What Hannah-or-J route? And why me first? I'm saying this now, I was too lazy/sick/busy to write up the post, and got to the point where I said "fuck it, not writing it, I'm taking medicine and napping."

I had work during night, I couldn't write it up. I actually did plan on it and I saved what you said in a word document as to not forget. How would it have been beneficial? You all came in today, wanting to lynch me. I wouldn't have gotten it up until after work yesterday, so all those great BWs would have Still been there. It wouldn't have helped much.

"@hannah dont take this as demotivation to make that post, it may very well still save you from being lynched, as well as aid you in the process of finding scum. just cuz i may have been wrong doesnt mean the scumhunting process isnt outlined well."

Save me from being lynched, huh? This is the first time I've been able to sit down and write a legit post in the past 4 days, and I don't think it'll aid me in the process of finding scum. I have hunches, I just haven't voiced them yet. I don't have solid ones, but I CAN pick out scummy reads.

bbm

why would you want to lynch me first when its been obvious to nearly everyone in this town for some time now that there is def scum between j/hannah?

lol i thought youd go for me today. i wonder if yure scum

It's obvious that there's 'def scum between j/hannah?' Is it? I wasn't aware of this, and this could be scum trying to get town to mislynch a townie or two, so keep a watch on that, for when I DO flip town. Not going to lie, I am going to flip town. I'm 100% I will be lynched, and I am 100% sure I will flip town.

Also gun-to-my head I would say the scum-team is Hannah/BBM. Like hands down looking at that being about 80:20 as the probability of it being correct.

Who even is BBM? Who did they sub for? Why am I a scum team with them? I'll laugh when your 80% is wrong.

okay so yeah I would rather just have J prove his lightning rod tonight because that wastes scum's kill on a mislynch target if it works and we lynch him if it doesn't. our loud tracker is dead, I kinda doubt there are many more info roles we'd risk ruining in the process

##Unvote

##Vote: Hannah

What is his role, and how does it work? Never worked with a lightning rod, but iirc, it's the opposite of a Nexus?

Not liking this bandwagon, why has it suddenly turned into J vs Hannah?

if you're wondering why J and I claimed, I just claimed a part of my role that was potentially relevant, and J had a pile of votes on him

You claimed? What did you claim? I didn't see it, but I also skimmed.

Can I get a summary of the J and Hannah cases? I haven't read either of them so Idk what to expect.

##Vote:Gaius

I wouldn't lynch the following players today: Snike, Prims, Elieson, BBM, Gorf, (and me obviously)

Why not lynch the following players, can I get a summary of the J and Hannah cases too, and who did Snike sub for?

LOL bbm. yu better b scum with some of the nonsense youve been posting. yu can go after hannah

@prims cuz weapons claim that he didnt get a role pm then claiming indy cop was so outrageous i immediately thought it was bs. then i was like "ok thats so ridiculous its prolly legit"

did magnificence really jus vote GAIUS? im less trusting of that slot now

##vote hannah

Again, why the random bandwagon on me?

Running out of things to say as Hannah isn't posting content.

J, what turned around your read on YOLO betwen Day 2 and Day 3? if you claim you think he looks good on meta now, what about the meta wasn't apparent earlier in the game?

BBM, why don't you think Hannah / J works as scumteam? if it doesn't make sense to you, what makes YOLO / J any more probable? I don't know how to answer your question as it's not what happened nor is it relevant to how I'm actually reading him. Why did you ask it?

I still think Marf is town but don't think his claim implicates J. The two roles interact with each other, but not really in the telling way. At the same time, I don't see scum outing a fakeclaim to implicate a player with suspicion already on them, unless they're me and thought their fakeclaim was going to be CCed by a townie's actual role masquerade mafia sucked but anyway that doesn't apply to Marf so he's cool.

I forgot Snike was still a slot. I know everybody thinks you're town but pls post content I want to hear Snike opinions.

WHERE DID HANNAH/J COME FROM? Why is this continually brought up, without any real past?

His early play, as stated by a lot of players, was pretty meh. He wasn't here, he hasn't done much, but he is fitting his scum-meta. However, if he is scum, I highly doubt he could win at this juncture. He got some points on the Gilg flip, but I am still skeptical. I am not betting the game on that read and if he is in LyLo with any of my 4 townies, scrutinize the hell out of him. But, he does not make sense into fitting into the puzzle pieces that we have and what we have laid out.

Also, this is my theory. After toDay with Hannah being lynched and me suiciding for town, scum is effectively in CHECK at this point. They probably had a game-plan to grab my lynch either toDay or toMorrow and not NK me because that would be the worst situation for scum. They need my death to be a lynch because it would an easy to move forward and my town-flip would help them get closer to endgame. However, now that I will be taking the NK, their gameplan is going up in the air just a tad if they haven't found a solution yet.

I always have a trick up my sleeve regardless of alignment I am and this is my ace in the hole to solidify that mafia loses the game. There are only very few people who make sense as the final two slots and with 2 scum down, we are in a good spot till I believe D5. If Hannah flips town and with my town flip, game may be a little harder. If that is the case, throw in YOLO to replace her in my pool of 4 and then make sure the lynch is between him/BBM and make them fight it out. One or both of them would be scum in that scenario.

BBM is looking even more scummy toDay and someone should be able to have enough ammo to nail his coffin after toDay/toNight's flips. If Hannah flips scum, then the scum-team is in CHECKMATE situation.

I really do not see this game ending any other way then town winning especially with the Indy gone.

I don't know what you mean, scum could be Prims or someone else people are reading as townie, don't be so sure of town winning.

Indy?

Sorry, getting preeetttyyyy salty at this point.

ill give snike n hannah a bit more time to try and get something in toDay before i go ahead and hammer, but im way more interested in moving forward than prolonging the inevitable.

(that is unless hannah comes in and changes everyones mind ._. ...)

How would I change everyone's mind? With you magical post that's going to teach me how to scumhunt and turn me 100% town? Dude, even if I did that, would it really give me towncred? Also, if it did, I would obviously be all over bsing it just to get towncred, so I don't see why you're banking on it being so special.

I think we are all in agreement on a Hannah hammer.

Good luck guys if it happens before I can post again! I shall see you post game!

*Lasso's Eury*

Taking her with me though.

WHY are we all in an agreement on a Hannah hammer? Because it will disprove/help some scumreads, help with some associative reads (maybe), and what else? I have a shitty role, so it won't really mean anything if I do die as scum, since I'm being pretty weak town and I'm not a PR?

I guess I just outlined the reasons and now I support my own lynch, great. I don't like how he's so keen on it though. What does his role do again?

Hannah's horribly sick, so I guess we could probably hammer? I doubt she's gonna get a post I until soon before deadline at the earliest.

Ye, I've been practically dying. I told Eclipse in hopes that she'd tell you, but she died and I hadn't read to see. Luckily Gaius found out that I've been dying.

Soooo, after I responded to all these, I saw something scummy earlier and I want to go quote it, I guess I forgot to 'multiquote' it.

Lol Gaius, I know, I meant anyone in general. Idk if anyone else is here or not.

God I'm a bitch

5 people in thread and nobody can hammer. I digress, vanilla neighbor doesn't really change my mind on anything. Also the fact that Clipse flipped town doesn't help.

J's role is super obv town, and if his role doesn't work we turbo him tomorrow. He's an ascetic 1 Shot lightning rod.

Wait can scum idle their kill and get a free mislynch on J

Also the Hannah/J stuff is because we're looking at possible scumteams, and how J could have tried to distance himself from you and cased you.

Couldn't find the post I wanted, and I forget who it was, but something made me think, "SCUM SCUM SCUM"

wrt Prims' post being townie- it was, but I don't see how you can drop a niggling suspicion you've had for 2 day phases over 1 post no matter how good it is (not counting any rolestuff)

maybe it's just because I've hardbussed or distanced myself from my buddies so much on D1 but I'm still not seeing a throw-away FoS as telling, especially since Omega is, after maybe Prims, probably the person in the game I'd most likely expect to pull refuge in audacity stuff.

Question towards Hannah- in #363, you said J was the opposite of Eclipse- mostly joking around and not doing much. Since Eclipse was rated as a 3 aka less likely to be scum, why was J only a 5, which was totally neutral? Your comment would place him more at a 7.

Gorf, who do you think is the scumteam? I thought that you were leaning towards Hannah/J, but your last post indicated that you feel she may just be newbtown struggling, which is more in line with my opinion. And are you no longer suspicious of the zero/Marth slot? Your last post addressed towards him didn't seem like you were addressing it to someone you were suspicious of.

J was the opposite of Eclipse, until he was targeted by Gaius and called out. Doesn't mean I read him as scummy, he just posted less content. He didn't seem helpful.

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

More seriously, I've been busy over the weekend and I haven't been able to read the whole thread, but I'd be on board with the hannah lynch for today, as the lightningrod claim needs to be checked + Hannah has been on today, but hasn't posted anything, not even a 'hi I'm here'. The other thing is that I think scum neighbour has been a thing before.

Do I need to put a vote up, or are we waiting on it?

WHY are you on board with the Hannah lynch? Also yeah, I hopped in on my break and I did post, but I guess it didn't send, if I'm thinking of the right day. Also, scum neighbour is a thing, just like WW Mason is a thing.

for the record i am onboard with j/hannah today then lynching the other if the one we get today flips town. i dont care who goes first too much andll prolly jus wagonhop

WHY IS IT HANNAH vs J, AND WHY IS IT ONE OF US IS DEFINITELY SCUM? WHY wagonhop? Why not form your own opinions on us? Yes, I'm being a hypocrite. I wagonhopped on Dan D1, but as far as I'm concerned, D1 is a nl day to get information.

Marth claimed because?

Also J gets turboed if he doesn't die tonight, so I don't see a problem with keeping him alive for one more day. Marth actually read me, my interactions with Gilgamesh, and my better D2 content, and say to my face I'm scum.

Do you really want to risk me flipping town, J not wanting to suicide tonight, and then losing Lightning Rod (possible town I think? Idek what it does), and losing 2 town?
Granted I did nothing and I'm useless.

@Prims, Her content is not so good to be blunt. Her lack of placing a vote is probably what worries me the most. I wouldn't object to her lynch, but would much rather have J gone today. What do you mean by cut and dry? If it means how reliable, then I usually know can guess her alignment, but it might be different here.

Speaking of Prims, what's your flavor for your role? Claim is pretty alignment neutral, and you handled it in a townie way. His reads post is pretty OK by my books as well.

I'd also lynch Yolo today. Even though I'm not getting the same Thousand Names vibes and tone, he's just asking questions, and he doesn't do anything with his answers. If J flips scum, I can see Yolo/J because Yolo loves himself a good bus. Wouldn't pursue before J/Hannah.

I also can't wait for J's post African.

I want to reread Prims before dismissing him as a townread.

Normally, he can pick me out as scum, 19/20 times or so. On the other hand, I can pick him out as scum about 5/20 times.

Um, my lack of vote was due to me not being around, and I trusted Shinori, and would have rathered us discuss more. Unfortunately, deadline was during work soooooo, yeah. I don't think you can 100% hold that against me, since I didn't mean tonot vote. I think I said something about wanting to vote Shinori more, but I also wanted Gilg lynched iirc? It's been 4 days, I forget.

uuuugh I'm tired

I don't want to lynch yolo this phase as J and Hannah are pretty clear-cut scummier on interactions and I see yolo as somebody whose alignment will become more apparent from this point onwards. @YOLO: I do want you to answer me about weapons though!

@Gaius: My flavor is town failing to lynch Makaze twice in FE13 DLC Mafia, where town followed up a D1 scum lynch with two apathy NLs then when they finally lynched Makaze he flipped town.

@BBM: well yeah you'd go for Shinori but your big sub-in push being on him when he was a clear-cut lynch felt like you were stalling for time before really coming up with big reads. I still need documented reads from you other than your YOLO scumread, specifically on J.

@Gorf: you said you'd be surprised to see the Gilgamesh FOS from a town YOLO? do you mean scum YOLO? in any case that actually makes me feel better about him cuz I forgot about it but it was what initially made me look at Gilgamesh, who was coasting very well at the time and yeah scum!YOLO didn't really need to draw attention toward his buddy there. also I agree Gilgamesh's Hannah read is weird and it makes me more uneasy about her slot.

What was his Hannah read? (Gilgamesh's)

What interactions are we scummier on? I honestly don't see these.

facaflfc I'm tired and sick and need to go be sick again, but I'm going to wait for a reply because I just really want answers before dying ;;

5 people in thread and nobody can hammer. I digress, vanilla neighbor doesn't really change my mind on anything. Also the fact that Clipse flipped town doesn't help.

J's role is super obv town, and if his role doesn't work we turbo him tomorrow. He's an ascetic 1 Shot lightning rod.

Wait can scum idle their kill and get a free mislynch on J

Also the Hannah/J stuff is because we're looking at possible scumteams, and how J could have tried to distance himself from you and cased you.

When did he case me? Why do I feel like I missed so much, when I'm caught up?

AlsololIcanhammer, will I though? Probably not.

In the midst of a line of questioning in another mafia game on my home-site so I will be around in a bit. But I really wish Hannah would have started doing content like this D1/D2 instead of D3 at the end of a hammer.

Her bravado, for me, is too strong on us being wrong.

Unvote

Hold on a second.

Gaius is right, Mafia could just idle on the kill and gain 2 MLs.

Also @Hannah, you aren't a bitch haha.

Dudeeee, I totally am.

Also expected a GG gif, why'd you have to disappoint? ;;

Bravado?

Also, I don't have reads D1/ED2, sorry about the contentless posts.

Why did my scumreads not line up? I sort of picked 3 random people, pieced together how they could work together, and then thought about them flipping scum or not. I didn't exactly see them as scummy. Just 'guesses' if you will. Educatedish ones, I guess.

In the midst of a line of questioning in another mafia game on my home-site so I will be around in a bit. But I really wish Hannah would have started doing content like this D1/D2 instead of D3 at the end of a hammer.

Her bravado, for me, is too strong on us being wrong.

Content like what? Defending myself? Picking out some scummyish lines? No one attacked me, really, D1. I did, however, try to defend myself Mid D2, and that didn't do anything. (Maybe mid D3, idk.) I don't play in terms of reads. I pick out tiny scummy things and they add up, and I also think of possible situations.

Why unvote me, J? Town is so sure I'm scum, so why not keep it?