SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

10/4/1 isn't really a possibility. It'd be too fast into MYLO/LYLO, especially with a flipped hostile ITP. Worst case Scenario is 2v6 tomorrow, so we're fine.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Hannah

It's to show I support the lynch since my vote does jackshit lol.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(5) Hannah: Elieson, Prims, Omega, Gorf, Gaius
(2) Omega: BBM, Hannah,
(3) Not Voting: Bluedoom, J, Snike

Hannah was accused of some very serious crimes, and despite protests the contrary, was executed.

Hello, Hannah.

Also SB was most definitely bussing me. But if he was bussing me, then he'd have to be the bus driver too! I wonder why he didn't CC Kay's claim? Death shouldn't be an obstacle to CCing IMO.

You are Scumfriends, Town Neighbour. In MLP Mafia, I spend most of the game relentlessly bussing my only scumbuddy, Refa (to the point that I think this was the game people started calling me Super Busser afterwards). He was eventually caught in LYLO, and started trolling town by making posts about how I was obviously his scumbuddy, but nobody bought it, so I had the easiest LYLO of my life.

You know that eclipse is your scumfriend, and you may talk to them at any time in this quicktopic. However, you can't be certain of their alignment, so don't go bussing them too hard!

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

And before anyone asks, this was not a mod error.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to get your actions in.

Edited by SB.

lemme also say that

DAMN im good at readin newbtown and i ought to never doubt myself about it again

hannah the reason that looking at and analyzing my case could have saved you is cuz itd have made you way more readable than you had been at all up to that point. i mean i read you right but i wasnt all that confident, and thats mostly cuz you consistently showed a lack of substantiation and analyzation. i think the best way to read inexperienced town is the way in which they formulate reads and conclusions, and we simply werent getting that out of you. the idea of you being scum hiding behind the facade became more and more believable because it almost seemed like you were complacent with not trying to scumhunt.

You find 9 bodies in the morning. It looks like somebody got busy...

Hello, J.

I am missing 14 role PMs

You are No Items, BBM Only, Final Destination, Town Ascetic/1-shot Lightningrod. In the past, hosts have somehow managed to place BBM on their signup lists multiple times, to the point that people would joke about him taking up multiple slots (see: Tales of Symphonia and Seeker Mafia which never filled rip Psych). I guess his mafia addiction was so strong that just signing up once for every game could never be enough.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Filling the playerlist". You will sign up for every slot in the game, causing every night action to be redirected to yourself.

In addition, as you are Literally Hitler, nobody wants to be around you too much. As a result, all actions performed on you aside from kills will fail.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

And with that, Eurykins' tormented soul can finally rest. They can no longer... stump. Or something like that.

It is now Day 4. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 4 ends in 72 hours and 2 minutes.

Edited by SB.

I'm more interested with what the heck happened to Hannah yesterday and why she was hammered at 5. Gut says either Gaius had something to do with this, or there's some kind of vote modifier'er role

mafia doc is silly with town's insta-kill and ITP's even-night kill. I'd be more considering of a mafia BPV than a mafia Doc existing

At first, this alone is pointing me towards bbm and either Marth/Prims on rolespec alone (since their claims are super similar), but after more thought, with dan's role and the vest claims and Lightning rod, I'm more inclined to consider Omega as fakeclaimingd oc than Marth/Prims since a bunch of small protection role variants feel more like how this game would work than a few small protection role variants and one super big protection role

I'm not a mayor.

I thought BBM's flavor was going to be based on the first role-based EiMM. Missed opportunities.

I'm not sure if I really buy Omega/BBM as a scumteam so I need to re-read. Ideally after not pulling an all-nighter for no valid reason.

(8) dandragon: Omega, zerosabers, Prims, Hannah, Gorf, eclipse, King Gilgamesh, Lord Gaius

(7) Shinori: Weapons, Prims, BBM, Omega, Shinori, eclipse, Lord Gaius

(5) Hannah: Elieson, Prims, Omega, Gorf, Gaius

You're the only known vote-related role out there. Arguably, if a mayor exists, it'd be one of you or I (I'm not a mayor though)

Prims and Omega were on all three wagons and Gorf was on two of them. If one of them were scum mayor it'd definitely have been noticed by now unless both Prims and Omega have votes that offset each other or something. Also bbm wasn't voting but I was but even so if a mayor existed then your autohammer would've just kicked in anyway which i why i suspect either there's some detail in your role that hasn't been shared with the public or there's something else going on

When's the last time a mayor with a hidden vote existed

*Edit*

@Prims valid point

The thing is my role doesn't take into account mayors or loved or hated or anything like that. When Gilgamesh hammered Dandragon, I might have moved after a mayor already hammered him.