SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(5) zerosabers: eclipse, Gorf, Shinori, dandragon, MancerNecro (L-3!)
(3) dandragon: Omega, zerosabers, Lord Gaius
(2) eclipse: Eurykins, Prims
(1) Eurykins: King Gilgamesh
(1) Lord Gaius: Hannah
(1) Omega: J
(1) Eurykins: Elieson
(1) No Lynch: Weapons
(0) Not Voting: None!

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Since I just remembered that SF has screwed up its clock, the amount of time left in Shinori's birthday can be found here.

Edited by SB.

. . .and suddenly wagon out of nowhere.

AA's vote literally has no logic behind it (Weapons may drop votes like that, but he'll also leave short, cryptic posts elsewhere, which usually outline his logic for those who are patient enough to read them and think about it), I'll buy Shinori's logic for now, dan's defense and vote are just as shaky as his other posts (shaky's scummy but this kind of consistency is a slight mark in his favor), and Mancer's is for the wrong reasons.

I don't mind Gaius' vote and logic behind it, but it feels like he's agreeing with both sides of the Elie/Eury thing. As it's two posts, somewhat far apart, I can see why he'd nod along. Gut, however, really dislikes it when someone does that.

So new scumreads off of all of this are, uh, Mancer. But I still want zero to come back and say something.

Why is Eurkyins voting for two people?

@Everyone: I can still use my vote to show where my scumreads and stuff are, it's just once someone reaches L-1 I instantly switch to that wagon without my consent. I don't understand why my vote doesn't matter, because I can still start wagons. Also zero's at L-3, which becomes L-2 with me in play.

African, Dan used past games where he rolled town as a defense to why he isn't scum, which is horrible logic. In addition to that, the vote zero placed on him wasn't very good either, and I think he crossed the line of being over defensive.

@Everyone: I can still use my vote to show where my scumreads and stuff are, it's just once someone reaches L-1 I instantly switch to that wagon without my consent. I don't understand why my vote doesn't matter, because I can still start wagons. Also zero's at L-3, which becomes L-2 with me in play.

African, Dan used past games where he rolled town as a defense to why he isn't scum, which is horrible logic. In addition to that, the vote zero placed on him wasn't very good either, and I think he crossed the line of being over defensive.

OH. It's passive. That explains a hell of a lot.

Lord Gaius, lemme bring up that first quote--AAAAHHH NO ISO LINKS! Uhh. . .just a sec. . .never mind, found it.

I'm just going to handwave all the inconsistencies as RP, because the guy I got did that all the time, and SB forgot that time where he told two different people his entire faction in a multiball game. . . (just kidding)

In the Elie/Eury thing, you're taking Eury's side, but your vote's on dandragon, so you think dan's scummier than Eury. Do I have that right?

Reason being that Gaius' vote moves on its own accord (if I didn't screw that part of his role up), so putting someone at L-1 ends the phase.

@Mancer, What? Nobody is currently voting for you and multiple others also voted to lynch you.

My biggest problem with Dan being so defensive is how that is all he is doing. He hasn't tried to find any scum besides here (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56378&page=3#entry3929309) when directly asked by Elie. Only he didn't actually say anything besides bringing up Prim's stacking vote before voting Mancer.

First, sorry Eclipse, this is only my second game here. Also sorry to Lord Gilgamesh, Gligarbro is something I used to know Lord Gaius by. My bad.

Second, I really don't know any of your metas, except maybe Lord Gaius', so I'm at a loss for D1 help here.

i guess my vote was more cryptic than i thought it came across as, but i very much support your reasoning behind voting zero:

It's one way to make sure you can't defend yourself when you're turbo'd on D1 :P:But there ARE some rules regarding what is and isn't acceptable, and you're kind of on the line. I'll let it slide, but the other mods may not agree with me, especially if someone unfamiliar with the mafia subforum comes in.So, to several of you, please read the Code of Conduct and feel free to ask your bastard friendly mafia mod any questions about it, so you don't suffer the same fate as Paperblade. :P:---He's such a newb that he's being playing mafia on SF for longer than I have. Go read Assassin's Guild postgame for some laughs.Prims needs to bend time for me to actually be productive during the morning - I wound up having to cut my morning SF session short after an unexpected ride to work popped up. The tryhard effort on his part is null, though, hence making Prims null. Elieson waffled so hard on Prims that he triggered my food allergies, which is an Elie-tell, so like Prims, he's null. Super-conflicted on these guys - they're both relatively new, but this seems way too aggressive for just-out-of-RVS, and this scumlist consists of OMGUS and inactive, the latter which is a shaky reason to suspect anyone this early into the game. My neighbor can't spell RVS, and I gotta agree with J that Gaius' last post is a little off (though in my case, it feels like Gaius is taking RVS far too seriously, which is strange, coming from someone who claimed Hammerer). Weapons is being Weapons, which is currently null. Sooo. . .##Unvote##Vote: zerosabersYou're free to answer the question you posed to dandragon. . .and if anyone missed it in the paragraph above, I'm slightly wary of zerosabers, dandragon, and Gaius, but I can't vote three people at once (THANKS SB).

i just kinda didnt have anything else to add on top of this, which is why i didnt have anything more to say. the pressure's deserved.

here is dandragon's post

Have I mentioned I don't like these games that force you to lynch everyday? No? Cause I completely forgot that I did.

Wut

First of all, how am I supposed to prove myself when all I have to my name are some pretty shit posts. If this is an effort to get me to claim my role Day 1, all I feel safe in saying is that I am town once again and that I have never been Mafia in my entire SFMafia career. Second, I have no idea who is scum. I realize that's pretty shacky, but honestly the way you people can deduce whom you believe is scum at the drop of a hat is still surprising to me. Third and finally, what about YOU? My defense may be "it's not me" but yours is no better. ##Unvote##vote:zerosabers

I have to agree with eclipse that your vote seems very forced. Call me a follower, but this is all I have to go on.I'm not good with big posts.

the ONLY mention of his past experiences is in addition to his lack of wanting to claim. truth be told i dont understand why that needed to be added at all, but i dont understand how that's a defense in the case that he isnt scum. if youre seeing something that im not, please show me as if im six years old cuz its coming across as a hard reach atm.

you also failed to mention why his lack of confidence in calling somebody scummy makes him scummy, which seems like one of your points made in your #73

Oh wow so many posts, I don't know why I didn't see any until now.-.

@Lord Gaius, I don't know exactly what to say. I'm lurking, and wondering why this bandwagon on Zero is going on. What exactly makes you all think he is so scummy?