SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

charlie_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the racism here is making my sjw/politically correct censors go through the fuckin ROOF

@yolo zero kinda comes off as extremely self preservative, even for newbtown. the aggression in her dan vote is like WOAHDADDY coming from a newbie. no semblance of reads were given till she was heavily prodded to do so. i dun like it. granted similar accusations can be made for dan, but i have enough of an irrational gutnewbtown vibe from him to prefer zero's lynch.

hannah strikes me as that pristine type of newbtown whos like really cute because shes trying to get her hands rough but doesnt really know how to do so.

thoughts on gaius?

Whew, finally free from the burdens of hard labor, I am going to be more active tonight.

Well, I see that the "hot potato" has been passed between Zero and Dandragon for wagons, but I am going to reserve judgment until we get closer to deadline.

Whew, finally free from the burdens of hard labor, I am going to be more active tonight.

Well, I see that the "hot potato" has been passed between Zero and Dandragon for wagons, but I am going to reserve judgment until we get closer to deadline.

Why-would-anyone-give-up-glamorous-life-

Gil, if you were forced to vote for zero or dan right now would you choose? Assume your post hammers them or whatnot. Reserving judgement won't help other players determine their reads.

Also, Hannah ain't new town. She's relatively experienced, I think she's just struggling with the amount of posts in a game, which exceeds the average she's used to.

African, there's usually ISO links on people's names in the signups list *cough SB *cough.

Personally I don't think the reasons given for either zero or dan are strong enough to lynch either. Idk why everyone is turning this into a 1v1. I'm also suffering from a bout of severe apathy so bear with me here.

@Prims, why do you think I'm town?

@Eury, why would scum Weapons do what I've done as opposed to town Weapons

@Everyone who commented on it, what is the cost/benefit for scum hammering an RVS wagon ED1?

I seriously have very little reads on everyone, probably due to apathy, but I'm staying in this game because the premise is cool and I may or may not have a cool roleTM.

the rest of the post reads as blanket statement + overexaggeration + lack of desire to actually read me because you dont seem to have a funny bone so idk how to respond, if one is even necessary.

Lack of a funny bone is different than this. I get laughs and I can laugh.

Doing nothing but make jokes and not take anything fully serious is different. Just because you are trying to be funny doesn't excuse you for what I feel is a lack of content.

Shin, saying Gorf hasn't done anything serious is simply not true. I feel you are riding his RVS joking a bit too hard especially since it has tapered out. He's given reads, both scum and town and has gotten into conversations with quite a few people. I am kind of tapping my foot at what else you are wanting since you aren't really offering any other avenues to conversation besides "stop joking".

@Weapons: Well, let's start from the top (in terms of why you're a high suspect from my PoV).

> Reason #1: Random votes (that include an intent to No Lynch, and then followed by a vote with the intent to Quick Hammer someone's Lynch) that harbored within them very little to no explanations behind them.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Aside from the thin possibility of reaction testing, none whatsoever. Casting down votes without the follow-up of logic or otherwise reasonable means makes little to no sense to the rest of us as a whole, so it does us townies pretty much no good at all. It also gives the rest of us very little to nothing to run with if you end up flipping as town, which is why I'm having a hard time seeing this action coming from town-side.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: Oddly fabricated "would-be-voting-contributions" of sorts? And as for the Quick Hammering/lynching thing, that can obviously harm town by shutting down the day phase (limiting communication amongst us townie players, though it does no harm to scum team and whatever communication they establish amongst themselves), and if it ended up being a mislynch, then it obviously knocks our numbers down by one. Also, the fact that the wagon was partially due to RVS shizz also renders the plausible mislynch to have little (if any) sort of associative reads acquired with said mislynch, which would basically set us back to Square 1 come D2.

> Reason #2: You've done almost nothing in terms of active scum hunting, aside from your last post.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Town shouldn't be NOT scum hunting; being lazy or otherwise disinterested only serves to favor scum-side as the game goes on. So if you're town, then something is very much wrong with the picture.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: Well, you're obviously not interested in looking for your buddies that you already know are there. As scum, you wouldn't need/care to contribute legitimate scum hunting within the thread, so this would explain a few things.

> Reason #3: The minor hypocrisy at the start of the game (in terms of commenting on the rather bland RVS, but yet you don't seem to do a whole lot about it as well) pings me a bit.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Maybe you were hoping someone else would take the hint and pick up the slack? But even then, as a townie, you should have your own interests of finding scum as well, thus you shouldn't be strictly relying on others in terms of getting the ball rolling sooner.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: You're basically sitting on the fence, pointing out the obvious, and posting filler posts that, all in all, don't do anything actually productive.

I could also include in that your only vote that was ever truly explained was that on Eclipse (in which I personally do not agree with, but I also prefer to avoid reads based purely on "meta" reads as opposed to being based on in-game/thread content), and even then, the reasoning given was pretty bare-boned.

i feel like a lack of context reeeeeally hurts your claim about my lack of content. i remember asking you to line up every single post of mine when you originally said that aaaaaaall the way back in like pg 3 in order to show, not just talk about, my lack of actually playing the game. are you just not keen to showing posts and substantiating claims?

@Weapons: Well, let's start from the top (in terms of why you're a high suspect from my PoV).

> Reason #1: Random votes (that include an intent to No Lynch, and then followed by a vote with the intent to Quick Hammer someone's Lynch) that harbored within them very little to no explanations behind them.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Aside from the thin possibility of reaction testing, none whatsoever. Casting down votes without the follow-up of logic or otherwise reasonable means makes little to no sense to the rest of us as a whole, so it does us townies pretty much no good at all. It also gives the rest of us very little to nothing to run with if you end up flipping as town, which is why I'm having a hard time seeing this action coming from town-side.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: Oddly fabricated "would-be-voting-contributions" of sorts? And as for the Quick Hammering/lynching thing, that can obviously harm town by shutting down the day phase (limiting communication amongst us townie players, though it does no harm to scum team and whatever communication they establish amongst themselves), and if it ended up being a mislynch, then it obviously knocks our numbers down by one. Also, the fact that the wagon was partially due to RVS shizz also renders the plausible mislynch to have little (if any) sort of associative reads acquired with said mislynch, which would basically set us back to Square 1 come D2.

> Reason #2: You've done almost nothing in terms of active scum hunting, aside from your last post.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Town shouldn't be NOT scum hunting; being lazy or otherwise disinterested only serves to favor scum-side as the game goes on. So if you're town, then something is very much wrong with the picture.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: Well, you're obviously not interested in looking for your buddies that you already know are there. As scum, you wouldn't need/care to contribute legitimate scum hunting within the thread, so this would explain a few things.

> Reason #3: The minor hypocrisy at the start of the game (in terms of commenting on the rather bland RVS, but yet you don't seem to do a whole lot about it as well) pings me a bit.

Town!Weapons' Intent: Maybe you were hoping someone else would take the hint and pick up the slack? But even then, as a townie, you should have your own interests of finding scum as well, thus you shouldn't be strictly relying on others in terms of getting the ball rolling sooner.

Scum!Weapons' Intent: You're basically sitting on the fence, pointing out the obvious, and posting filler posts that, all in all, don't do anything actually productive.

I could also include in that your only vote that was ever truly explained was that on Eclipse (in which I personally do not agree with, but I also prefer to avoid reads based purely on "meta" reads as opposed to being based on in-game/thread content), and even then, the reasoning given was pretty bare-boned.

I haven't read this yet, but this seems as good an opportunity to claim as any: I have not yet received my role pm.

Not exactly sure African, but she's got enough experience where you can expect a coherent post, and her silence is a bit worry some.

Also, Wepaons are you for real with this shit.

I tend to do so many things at once, so I'll leave this up, with half a reply written, go do something else, come back and finish, post/delete (If no satisfactory), and then there are ~2 more pages in an hour or two. I'm not used to so many pages in a game, as Gaius said, I tend to play mafia in a chatroom 9/10 times, and have only played 4 forum mafia games, 1 being an EiMM.

I am experienced, I do know how to scumhunt, no I'm not a God though. I am also used to nling day 1 to get information N1 and then really going into everything.

I don't know how to MultiQuote, so stick with me while I paraphrase.

1. Why didn't I bring up the bandwagon? Easy. I was posting about it, got distracted (as I tend to do) and then came back, not seeing anyone ask for my opinion until after I posted. Hence my 2/3 posts in a row earlier.

2. Lolwhatelsedidyousay? I think people are calling me inexperienced. I'm not, I just haven't gotten forum mafia down pat yet. I'm quite overwhelmed with the page count, and I still will probably have ~2 pages to read after I post this.

3. Someone said something that I forgot. Uhh, the African guy, he does seem to be trollish, maybe averting attention away from himself?

4. Ah, remembered now. Why did I claim? BECAUSE HOST SAID I HAD OC WITH SOMEONE AND THAT'S SO SUSP. That was caps lock and I'm too lazy to go back, ignore that.

5. What do I think of Zero/otherguywhosenameIforgot? Zero seems to be townish tbh. She hasn't done much, but it's just a hunch. Other guy? He seems to be a bit defensive, but Zero was pretty harsh with him.

6. I'm not trying to be cute and get my hands rough while unable to think of anything to do, no.

7. I don't think there is anyone else has addressed about me, so, moving on!

Well, I got distracted again. Umm, I think I was thinking something important, I got distracted again though. Um.

I really don't like the BW now that it's been addressed, nor do I like the idea that the BW leader jumped off as it neared L-2/L-1. I know that in some games, the mafia will try to start a BW on someone, and then when they flip town, mafia is like, "Ahaha I wasn't on that BW I told you so." I mean, WAYY too early for anything like that, but it's a possibility.

Let me go read page 9 (and more if there are any) and then I'll follow up.

(PS OMG J I LOVE ALL THE GOSSIP GIRL GIFS YOU ARE POSTING, THEY ARE SO AMAZINGGGGG I KEPT WANTING TO COMMENT SO HERE IT IS.)

oh would you look at that its 19 and a half hours not 15.

how long would you say hannahs been playing

First part: What?

Second part: I've been playing for about 2 years, with a break of ~10 months in the middle. I came back around 2 months ago, and started forum mafia about a month ago. Doesn't matter, Gaius is right, I should be able to make a coherent post.

Yeah I never got a role pm from SB. I have no idea what my role/alignment is.

Is this normal? I don't think it's good, should probably ask SB about it.

Not exactly sure African, but she's got enough experience where you can expect a coherent post, and her silence is a bit worry some.

Also, Wepaons are you for real with this shit.