That One Song....

Captain Wesker

There is always that one song in games that just makes you want to scream. They are either annoying, just repetitive, or on that really hard level that you can't beat so it's carved into your soul along with countless deaths and game overs. For me, that song is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtzO2DC1WVU

The Idol of Time and Space from Devil May Cry 4. Don't get me wrong, I love Out of Darkness (Where this game from), but I really don't like this. I don't know why, it could be the countless hours of being at a Divinity Statue, or just the song in general. I have no clue.

Anyways, what are your least favourite VG songs?

Seven Rings in Hand from Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I hate the source game, I find it to be one of the worst games ever made, and easily the worst Sonic game ever, I hope, I haven't played Boom yet, and THIS song is ALWAYS playing. Be it on the main menu, the stage select screen, or the flipping final boss of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTrj6pp1qpU

Why does the main theme have to have freaking kazoos?! The rest of the soundtrack's remixes of the main theme is 500 times better than the main theme like the one below. It's quite sad because usually I love the original main themes but this is a big exception for me.

Edited by kingddd

How do you feel about Oliver's battle theme in FE10?

I never heard that one. I didn't ever recruit him because I hate him. xP Though Ike is hilarious about it if you do. "Um, can you please go back to the enemy?" LOL Ike, I feel your pain!

Shadow Approaches. Being used in chapter 14 doesn't help its case. Also, the second map theme in Shadow Dragon (which I can't remember), because fuck the first level you hear it on. Of course, it doesn't help that I despise the source game and consider it one of the worst games ever made...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

I never heard that one. I didn't ever recruit him because I hate him. xP Though Ike is hilarious about it if you do. "Um, can you please go back to the enemy?" LOL Ike, I feel your pain!

Check it out! Sorry if you dislike it.

Edited by Severian

The second part of Castlevania SOTN is awesome, but this song plays in like 60% of the areas in that part, and it really sucks considering the first half of the game has a lot of musical variety.

That is THE worst title music I have heard in my life. They should have gotten Hitoshi Sakimoto (composer of Final Fantasy Tactics) to do the music instead. Then Yoshi would rise to a whole new level of epic.

Hitoshi Sakimoto composing music for Yoshi's Island...you're kidding?

EDIT-Actually never mind. That is a great idea.

Edited by Severian

BEHOLD, MORTALS! THE SHEER EAR PAIN OF THE 8 BIT ERA! THOU HAST HEARD NOTHING QUITE AS AWFUL AS THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYnK8uVdUY

Yargh!

Theres also this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_z3yLcVfsU

That game has one of the best OSTs in gaming history, but that bloody song. Its just so repetitive and terrible.

Bonus:

:///////

Edited by Loki Laufeyson